Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:16 pm 

wiseone wrote:
It shows how much South Africa has changed that I did a double take when I saw their only white player Dean Furman. 25 years ago they had a lot of white players like Fish, Vonk etc.

The white players moved on to rugby and cricket.

Nigeria actually had some good chances. But you would never know it from the CE comments.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:39 pm 

Why did they move to rugby and cricket? The South African football league is one of the best remunerated leagues in Africa (second only to Egypt perhaps?). They probably earn less money playing rugby and cricket.

Kabalega - you should know by now that CE is not a very rational or sane place 1 week after any Nigeria match. If the team beats Lesotho, then that is taken as evidence that "Germany and Spain go hear wen". If Nigeria lose 0-1 to a dodgy 96th minute offside goal, then that is irrefutable evidence that "this fake contraption called Nigeria must end", the coach must be sacked, the under-17 team players must be promoted to replace the entire senior squad, and the NFF should be disbanded.

Kabalega wrote:
The white players moved on to rugby and cricket.

Nigeria actually had some good chances. But you would never know it from the CE comments.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 pm 

wiseone wrote:

Kabalega - you should know by now that CE is not a very rational or sane place 1 week after any Nigeria match. If the team beats Lesotho, then that is taken as evidence that "Germany and Spain go hear wen". If Nigeria lose 0-1 to a dodgy 96th minute offside goal, then that is irrefutable evidence that "this fake contraption called Nigeria must end", the coach must be sacked, the under-17 team players must be promoted to replace the entire senior squad, and the NFF should be disbanded.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:27 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 pm 

tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

You this midget. Shame to dey catch you anymore? Ghana lost to Kenya and you hear digging up old Nigeria match thread? How does that help Ghana? You are looking for something to make you feel better about yourself that badly? Kenya? Ghana must GO!

Last edited by Undertaker on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:34 pm 

Can you imagine the last 2 post on this thread were from Bredas?

Ogolo Dem's wifey.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:13 pm 

South Africa are miles better than Kenya.South Africa have achieved more than Kenya have in their whole footballing history despite being out of international football during the apathide era.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:29 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

You this midget. Shame to dey catch you anymore? Ghana lost to Kenya and you hear digging up old Nigeria match thread? How does that help Ghana? You are looking for something to make you feel better about yourself that badly? Kenya? Ghana must GO!

You need to understand tfco, his way of dealing with disappointment is to attack the victors or his likely mockers. :D

You can feel his pain through his attempt to claim the high ground. Make no mistake, he's disappointed. He'd rather be reveling in a BS victory than.......

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:03 pm 

In a perfect world, someone from a country known for Ugali or matooke/Luwombo eating contest and Mud wrestling/antelope chasing wouldn't be allowed to register in a soccer forum talk less of partaking in a discourse but it is what it is.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

You need to understand tfco, his way of dealing with disappointment is to attack the victors or his likely mockers. :D

You can feel his pain through his attempt to claim the high ground. Make no mistake, he's disappointed. He'd rather be reveling in a BS victory than.......

In another view, TFCO is defending even before punches are thrown at him? Kai, TFCO na real "yeyeboy." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He will remain disappeared for weeks judging from his past behaviors :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:54 pm 

tfco wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

The Society of Short comers aka S.O.S band is still singing the same old song from 2010.
What happened in 2014?
What happened in 2018?

Playing on, S.O.S Band. :clap: :clap:

“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/live/content.php?Item_ID=36099

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:57 pm 

triggered
still 3rd

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 am 

tfco wrote:

triggered
still 3rd

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Still losing to Kenya (India's side chick). Still being the trophyless Black Farts. Still making phantom visits to Fortaleza.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33