LET'S SEE THIS AS A GOOD WAKE UP CALL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LET'S SEE THIS AS A GOOD WAKE UP CALL

Post by Odas »

mystic wrote:Anointed,

Akpeyi was so bad that he actually attempted to sacrifice himself on that 2nd goal, but couldn't even do that properly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thus, he was that bad, eh? I watched the first half of the game and decided to go and sleep instead. The game was very boring to me. When I woke up and saw the score, I though I am was still sleeping and needs to REALLY wake-up, but I was wrong, my eyes saw the correct score. Damn! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

oloye wrote:If Alampasu had been in goal, people would would have asked what was Rohr drinking to play him ahead a manageable Akpeyi. We lost to a better cohesive team...let us move on. That team does not have leadership and character ....simple!
If Alampasu were in goal South Africa wouldn't have scored, because Alampasu would have saved the shots... simple! :)
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Yes, he did play some friendlies but I don't think he has played competitively, due to transfer red tape issues.
We definately need a more reliable keeper - Akpeyi is clearly not it. Ditto that for Ezenwa.
Toxicarrow wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Don't think Daniel has played competitively for Orlando Pirates yet
Toxicarrow wrote:
mystic wrote:Anointed,

Akpeyi was so bad that he actually attempted to sacrifice himself on that 2nd goal, but couldn't even do that properly.
If the coaches had monitored the SA league closely, Emmanuel Daniel might have gotten nod before Akpeyi.
I saw him in action few weeks ago.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Odas wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Fire Rohr now, the earlier the better
No! No!! No!!! Please don't start that, please. He lost a game and you have to fire him? Please!

No mind deez trigger men!!!!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anointed wrote:
Algeria was no 1 team in Africa last year. They've had like 5 coaches since then. What has it profited them?
will you give the same excuse if our coach was called Adewale Emake Kastina?(apo @ the eagle :thumb: )
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Odas wrote:
No! No!! No!!! Please don't start that, please. He lost a game and you have to fire him? Please!
:agree:

While I completely agree with you, do not recall it being your stance under "other" coaches... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

oloye wrote:
marutimon wrote:In goal I really think Alampasu could be it.

I'm also thinking Nwokolor needs to be given a proper look into.
Una don start again with name dropping...how did you arrive at Alampasu in goal? By divination or by some assessment method hidden from the handlers who trained them and settled for Akpeyi?
Don't mind him. Besides I'll bet he hasn't seen the guy play in a full competitive game since the u17s. Typical Naij man that thinks name dropping is the solution. South Africa came with who again?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:

Una don start again with name dropping...how did you arrive at Alampasu in goal? By divination or by some assessment method hidden from the handlers who trained them and settled for Akpeyi?
Don't mind him. Besides I'll bet he hasn't seen the guy play in a full competitive game since the u17s. Typical Naij man that thinks name dropping is the solution. South Africa came with who again?
A coach :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:

With a slightly overweight Khune. Still South Africa's best goalkeeper ever.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:
:agree:

While I completely agree with you, do not recall it being your stance under "other" coaches... :lol:
Chief Gotti, it has always been so with me (leave the coach alone) until later. Please check my posts and you will see I have always optioned for the coaches to be left alone until it becomes clear they are not doing well and will not do well. It is ONLY then I join to ask for the coaches' terminations.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.