Nigeria Crashes at Home & Player Ratings...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Crashes at Home & Player Ratings...

Post by Cristao II »

^^After reading some posts in this thread, I am shocked. Tactics aside. Continue blaming the Eagles coach for players' lack of self development. As I said, certain players take care to continue training after training sessions and not only in football. The legends we hail practiced a lot outside sessions!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I don't think we suffered a bad day at the office. I think the team suffered from no in confidence in the goalkeeper. Let me honest we played this came without a competent goal keeper and no matter how good the front line is you will all ways be let down by that guy in goal. The first half when he dropped the ball was the spark .......... going forward that goalkeeper cannot be allowed to man the post.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cristao II wrote:^^After reading some posts in this thread, I am shocked. Tactics aside. Continue blaming the Eagles coach for players' lack of self development. As I said, certain players take care to continue training after training sessions and not only in football. The legends we hail practiced a lot outside sessions!
So SE players were vigorously self-developing when other coaches were being blamed for shitty performances... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Its 2 things,

1. Rohr got it wrong with tactics
2. Rohr's SE have been found out. THey play best in the 1st half and die out by 2nd
3. It was a bad day at the box office for SE and it happens to every top team too. Even when Chelsea were on Fire, they lost 2-1 to crystal palace at Stamford bridge.