Ivory Coast 2 - 3 Guinea....great comeback by Guinea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ivory Coast 2 - 3 Guinea..10 mins left............

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:.............................and Guinea wins it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ediot, did CIV with a foreign coach not lose at home to a Guinea coached by a foreign coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! is the coach of SA not foreign? Stupid Ediot! :taunt:
.........and beaten by a local coach.
Guinea's coach is Kanfory Lappé Bangoura :thumbs:
But I know that a wowo buffoon :D like you won't know that.
silly native :mrgreen:
I admit my mistake as Guinea have always been coached by foreign coaches including Dussiyer. Support your national team and forget whether the coach is from Timbucktu. Is that you hard for your brain dead head? :taunt:
I never expected any different .................so no need for apologies.
Why should I expect common knowledge from a clown :D that thinks that daftbrother :mrgreen: makes sense.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:.............................and Guinea wins it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ediot, did CIV with a foreign coach not lose at home to a Guinea coached by a foreign coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! is the coach of SA not foreign? Stupid Ediot! :taunt:
.........and beaten by a local coach.
Guinea's coach is Kanfory Lappé Bangoura :thumbs:
But I know that a wowo buffoon :D like you won't know that.
silly native :mrgreen:
I admit my mistake as Guinea have always been coached by foreign coaches including Dussiyer. Support your national team and forget whether the coach is from Timbucktu. Is that you hard for your brain dead head? :taunt:
I never expected any different .................so no need for apologies.
Why should I expect common knowledge from a clown :D that thinks that daftbrother :mrgreen: makes sense.
Who is apologising to a goat like you. Ediot does not know the difference between admitting a mistake and apologising. No wonder you are so stupid! :taunt:
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote: Who is apologising to a goat like you. Ediot does not know the difference between admitting a mistake and apologising. No wonder you are so stupid! :taunt:
Ok...........now run along and go play with daftbrother. :D
Reasonable folks are discussing.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ivory Coast 2 - 3 Guinea....great comeback by Guinea

Post by King Futcha »

There's only one Seydou Keita

but there is another great Keita.

Naby :thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
Dammy wrote: Who is apologising to a goat like you. Ediot does not know the difference between admitting a mistake and apologising. No wonder you are so stupid! :taunt:
Ok...........now run along and go play with daftbrother. :D
Reasonable folks are discussing.
Reasonable and zee? don't make me laugh! :taunt:
I am happy