IT GETS WORSE - BALLS GET JAZZ

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: IT GETS WORSE - BALLS GET JAZZ

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:
greg wrote:I had a feeling the players were not used to the weight of the ball due to all the misplaced passes. There were a number of times that Iheanacho will have been clear except that the ball was over hit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please! Isn't all the balls of the same weight regardless of who supplied them? I mean "standard."
Is there any reason why CAF rejected 2016 set of balls we provided? Why does SA have these set of balls and we do not have it? Finally what set of balls have they been using in all the days and the 2 weeks they have been in camp?

The mere fact that CAF insisted on a particular set of balls which we do not have is enough to ask for heads to roll!
Good luck with that.

Pinnick and his boys at the NFF will probably get a recommendation.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

OWe will come back An only 1 loss make we his word.. Balls, sandals, headbands, SA still thump us 2-0... We go live to fight again/another day!!!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Odas wrote:
greg wrote:I had a feeling the players were not used to the weight of the ball due to all the misplaced passes. There were a number of times that Iheanacho will have been clear except that the ball was over hit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please! Isn't all the balls of the same weight regardless of who supplied them? I mean "standard."
No they are not. Look up the Jabulani and the "Ninja" ball used the Japan WC for example. Each year, the balls become faster and faster. It may seem ridiculous, but it's a plausible reason why the passes tended to be overhit and not under hit.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Until they learn to organise themselves......... oh well. We should sack the coach he's useless abi no be so?