Scotland 2- England 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Scotland 2- England 2

Post by Comrade Machel »

23.22 mins gone and so far its even Stevens. We are holding our own so far

Come on the tartan army :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Last edited by Comrade Machel on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Scotland 0- England 0

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scottish keeper nearly drops a clanger similar to Loris mistake against Sweden :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is amazing how these expensive players from England play like carpenters! Does this england squad look like a coached team?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

oloye wrote:It is amazing how these expensive players from England play like carpenters! Does this england squad look like a coached team?

Yet some here expected them to win the last euros :lol:

Its too similar styles

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This game illustrates my lack of worry if Walker or Dier leave Spurs. They are not as good as the media makes them out to be. They are average satisfying demands for squad rotation.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Scotland is very stupid, they have this daft player called Armstrong who has been missing and doing stupidity, now look England have taken their chance and scored.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Scotland score. Not sure if they are stupid. Too easy to call people stupid on this board. Dont forget they have the 'lesser talented' pool of players to pick from.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Wow
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

OH MY GOD!! TWO GOALS FROM FKS!! Scotland score TWO GOALS!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

England biatchslapped!! TOTALLY BROKEN!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Scotland is daft man
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Harry KANE!! EQUALISER!! Damn all the fire in the last 5 minutes in this game!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote:Scotland is daft man
Show some respect man. Did anyone expect them to even score in this game given the English 'TALENT'

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

2-2 what a finish
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:England biatchslapped!! TOTALLY BROKEN!!

Typical :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote:
Show some respect man. Did anyone expect them to even score in this game given the English 'TALENT'
They shouldn't even have been behind n the first place, they outplayed England and should have won comfortably if not for silly decisions in the final 3rd.

England is overrated and Scotland made me furious because of how they conceded last goal,
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
They shouldn't even have been behind n the first place, they outplayed England and should have won comfortably if not for silly decisions in the final 3rd.

England is overrated and Scotland made me furious because of how they conceded last goal,
England are overatted majorly chief. They aren't good at all. Dele Ali and Harry Kane massively overatted always missing in action when it matters, please don't mention the epl :roll:

Scotland the brave :thumbs: They might gett outplayed but you can be sure they always give you 100% and are ready to die on the pitch

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Samora Machel wrote:
benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

England are overatted majorly chief. They aren't good at all. Dele Ali and Harry Kane massively overatted always missing in action when it matters, please don't mention the epl :roll:

Scotland the brave :thumbs: They might gett outplayed but you can be sure they always give you 100% and are ready to die on the pitch
Funny how this english players appear to be magical for their clubs...but as they put on the 3 kittens jersey they look so ordinary. Dele Alli looked like an MK Dons player...Harry Kane save for the equaliser did nothing, Walker was attrocious, Dier was dire and wait for it , i saw one carpenter called Livermore...he had liver alright...but it was for doibg hatchet job.

As for Scotland....if that keeper was a Nigerian, he would have been accused of bribe taking...he was totally wack!

Rubbish match! There was a time Scotland had quality players like Souness, Dalglish...but now ...just a bunch of hey yous!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

oloye wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Funny how this english players appear to be magical for their clubs...but as they put on the 3 kittens jersey they look so ordinary. Dele Alli looked like an MK Dons player...Harry Kane save for the equaliser did nothing, Walker was attrocious, Dier was dire and wait for it , i saw one carpenter called Livermore...he had liver alright...but it was for doibg hatchet job.

As for Scotland....if that keeper was a Nigerian, he would have been accused of bribe taking...he was totally wack!

Rubbish match! There was a time Scotland had quality players like Souness, Dalglish...but now ...just a bunch of hey yous!
:clap: :clap:
Perfect summary. Scotland produces crap players compared to the 70s and 80s. I womder why. England were just being their usual self. Crap

ElHadary
Suspended Member
Re: Scotland 2- England 2

Post by ElHadary »

What's with all the fights and riots that happen when England plays Wales or Scotland, just crazy man.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

seriously.

are walls necessary in FK's? I've asked that Q numerous times. In these instances, just imagine if there was no wall

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

tfco wrote:seriously.

are walls necessary in FK's? I've asked that Q numerous times. In these instances, just imagine if there was no wall

Walls are necessary as it reduces the window of accuracy while increasing the margin for error. The wall does not cover everything but it does ensure that the kicker must be precise. Without it, the need for precision becomes reduced. Imagine the absence of a wall in one Moses Simon's free kick in the second half v South Africa. That wall perhaps prevented a goal as the ball glanced off the head of a player on the wall and deflected into corner. Without the wall, it could have been possibly a goal.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Enugu II wrote: Walls are necessary as it reduces the window of accuracy while increasing the margin for error. The wall does not cover everything but it does ensure that the kicker must be precise. Without it, the need for precision becomes reduced. Imagine the absence of a wall in one Moses Simon's free kick in the second half v South Africa. That wall perhaps prevented a goal as the ball glanced off the head of a player on the wall and deflected into corner. Without the wall, it could have been possibly a goal.
yes i often imagine a FK without a wall.

will the FK taker really shoot straight? will he curl the shot? what will impede the GK's line of sight if there is no wall

I feel the wall is put there 'because we have always done it that way'.

the wall is blocking the GK's line of sight as well

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: