Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
tfco wrote:
where is Harrison Afful sef?

kai, we are LOADED

AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o


Have u heard of Joseph Attamah?


No.......................but I bet he must short. :D


180 cm
taller than Nacho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18827
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
tfco wrote:
where is Harrison Afful sef?

kai, we are LOADED

AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o


Have u heard of Joseph Attamah?


No.......................but I bet he must short. :D


180 mm
taller than Nacho


He must be a giant in Ghana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:03 pm
Posts: 3471
Location: The WINDY City
5-0

_________________
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 40017
Location: Akoko Highlands
5 - 0

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
when was the last time Naija scored 5 goals in a game?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RAPHAEL

RAPHAELLLLLLLL


RAPHAELLLLLL


RAFAEL DWAMENAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OF FC ZURICH





AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:03 pm
Posts: 3471
Location: The WINDY City
To be fair, the score line is flattering Ghana. The Ethiopian keeper must have graduated from the same school Akpere interned. He singlehandedly has contributed to three of those goals, either through spilling or indecision.

_________________
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16245
Location: Cyberspace
Chei! May we not meet Ghana anytime soon! :woot: :woot:

The breads have chosen to whip Ethiopia today. Last time it was Egypt (6-1)

_________________


I understand that Nigerians are upset, but they should understand that we as players are even more upset. After all we are here to play ourselves into big clubs in Europe. :lol: :lol:

-Victor Nsofor, right after Nigeria crashed out at the 1st round of the 2010 WC.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

Gyan - OUT
Waris - IN


AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chei! May we not meet Ghana anytime soon! :woot: :woot:
The breads have chosen to whip Ethiopia today. Last time it was Egypt (6-1)


we will always have mercy on Naija


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18827
Rawlings wrote:
when was the last time Naija scored 5 goals in a game?


In U-20..................against this Ethiopian keeper :D .
We scored 11 goals........let's see if you dwarfs :mrgreen: can equal that.

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
when was the last time Naija scored 5 goals in a game?


In U-20..................against this Ethiopian keeper :D .
We scored 11 goals........let's see if you dwarfs :mrgreen: can equal that.


U-20.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

Dede - OUT
Jordan - IN


AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18827
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
when was the last time Naija scored 5 goals in a game?


In U-20..................against this Ethiopian keeper :D .
We scored 11 goals........let's see if you dwarfs :mrgreen: can equal that.


U-20.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


...............but the same Ethiopian keeper :D

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
tfco wrote:
where is Harrison Afful sef?
kai, we are LOADED
AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

Have u heard of Joseph Attamah?

No.......................but I bet he must short. :D

180 mm
taller than Nacho

He must be a giant in Ghana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Not Yet
In Ghana, height does not make one a giant
Your deeds gives you that title


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18827
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
tfco wrote:
where is Harrison Afful sef?
kai, we are LOADED
AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

Have u heard of Joseph Attamah?

No.......................but I bet he must short. :D

180 mm
taller than Nacho

He must be a giant in Ghana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Not Yet
In Ghana, height does not make one a giant
Your deeds gives you that title

How come all Nigerians in Ghana are called.......................giants :thumbs:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16245
Location: Cyberspace
How the vork did that breda miss dat open net? :shock: :shock:

_________________


I understand that Nigerians are upset, but they should understand that we as players are even more upset. After all we are here to play ourselves into big clubs in Europe. :lol: :lol:

-Victor Nsofor, right after Nigeria crashed out at the 1st round of the 2010 WC.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

almost 6
aaaaarrrrrgh

AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18827
Scipio Africanus wrote:
How the vork did that breda miss dat open net? :shock: :shock:


The pygmies just wanted to make sure that I got the scoreline wrong.....................foolish dwarfs :D

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
zee wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
tfco wrote:
where is Harrison Afful sef?
kai, we are LOADED
AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

Have u heard of Joseph Attamah?

No.......................but I bet he must short. :D

180 mm
taller than Nacho

He must be a giant in Ghana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Not Yet
In Ghana, height does not make one a giant
Your deeds gives you that title

How come all Nigerians in Ghana are called.......................giants :thumbs:


Because they are the best at 4--1--9


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 71468
Location: Earth
Ghana never should have fired him....he knows how to get goals....there were too much distraction at the worldcup. .I expect ghana to qualify for Russia

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 68993
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ghana never should have fired him....he knows how to get goals....there were too much distraction at the worldcup.


:clap: :clap: :clap:

his major fault was subbing Kwarasey for Dauda after the USA loss.
that was weird

AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5372
tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ghana never should have fired him....he knows how to get goals....there were too much distraction at the worldcup.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
his major fault was subbing Kwarasey for Dauda after the USA loss.
that was weird
AFCON 2019 go sweet o
DNQ no go good o


That was some crazy decision
According to rumors, Boye requested the change
This time around he should make his own decision


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], folem, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 57 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group