FULL MATCH RECORDING: Nigeria 0 South Africa 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FULL MATCH RECORDING: Nigeria 0 South Africa 2

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:A number of observations:

1. Some things are sacred in football. Apparently, Rhor does not seem to realize that so maybe we should rethink his suitability to coach Nigeria. Under no circumstances should anyone have been allowed to wear the 10 shirt in Mikel's abscence.

2. Nigeria cannot and will not succeed with an under 23 team. Ndidi, Etebo, Shehu and Awaziem may have potential but they are just not ready. We need experience badly. Omeruo and Ambrose must be brought back into the mix immediately.

3. Those who think Simon is a suitable option for Ahmed Musa ought to have their heads examined.

4. Mikel is the only thing Nigeria has going for her. Without Mikel, the SuperEagles are just a B team, sorry to say :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Wow, a TTTK post I can KPOM! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

1. Some things are sacred in football. Apparently, Rhor does not seem to realize that so maybe we should rethink his suitability to coach Nigeria. Under no circumstances should anyone have been allowed to wear the 10 shirt in Mikel's abscence.

2. Nigeria cannot and will not succeed with an under 23 team. Ndidi, Etebo, Shehu and Awaziem may have potential but they are just not ready. We need experience badly. Omeruo and Ambrose must be brought back into the mix immediately.

3. Those who think Simon is a suitable option for Ahmed Musa ought to have their heads examined.

4. Mikel is the only thing Nigeria has going for her. Without Mikel, the SuperEagles are just a B team, sorry to say :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

The YeyeMan wrote:Btw, what's to resolve on Awaziem's performance? Are you saying he played well?
Dis man na real Yeye man! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Btw, what's to resolve on Awaziem's performance? Are you saying he played well?
He played very well. AND I STAND BY THAT STATEMENT! I watched him closely and I was very impressed. He was jittery about 2 times, during the game, but his performance was very good.

The problem, from a defensive point of view was two things:

1. Onazi is NOT a defensive midfielder. Thats a fact. He doesnt have the positioning to protect the CBs the way a true DM does.

2. Echiejile is a worthless football player. he may very well be a good person, but as a footballer, he is one of the worst I have ever seen. His positioning on that left is atrocious, and his inability to recover when he goes forward, leaves the defenders completely open.

Shehu didnt make things easier, as the South Africans went after us from the wings, but if you watch the way they came at us, the two culprits were Onazi (at DM) and Echiejile.

p.s-- What angers me most about Onazi is that I actually was a huge fan of his 3 years ago. I remember at the world cup vs France, he dominated Pogba. The French had to injure him, in order to have a chance. He was a beast! To watch him show little regard for his career and end up in Turkey annoys me so much.
Na Wa O!

Very refreshing to see that someone watched the game with open eyes and open sense!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

maceo4 wrote:

Cheers.
The post + your kopm = unadulterated rubbish.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Link taken down. :sad:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

truetalk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Cheers.
The post + your kopm = unadulterated rubbish.
Abeg commot for road, enemy of progress!!!! :mad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!