IT GETS WORSE - BALLS GET JAZZ

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
IT GETS WORSE - BALLS GET JAZZ

Post by General Trousers »

<
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IT GETS WORSE - BALLS GET JAZZ

<
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Not a fan of the NFF, but don't think the tweet is entirely accurate...
Because on telly it was said that CAF did not provide the match balls.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Gotti wrote:Not a fan of the NFF, but don't think the tweet is entirely accurate...
No kidding? So our NFF no fit provide our own 'blown-blo' wey for bounce our way?

Kai!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...poor organization/logistics rears it's ugly head again. Patch one side, the leak go come from another side. NFA is ffukked.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

I had a feeling the players were not used to the weight of the ball due to all the misplaced passes. There were a number of times that Iheanacho will have been clear except that the ball was over hit.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:Not a fan of the NFF, but don't think the tweet is entirely accurate...
CAF no bring, but we should then provide our own abi, I kept wondering why all the balls were saying RSA on them, I was hoping I was just seeing the tail end and it was NGR - RSA written on it or something. Na real wa lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

greg wrote:I had a feeling the players were not used to the weight of the ball due to all the misplaced passes. There were a number of times that Iheanacho will have been clear except that the ball was over hit.
Time after time, I was like what the hell is going on, even Iwobi can't hit a properly weighted pass over their high defensive line that would be an easy pick for Nacho.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
CAF no bring, but we should then provide our own abi, I kept wondering why all the balls were saying RSA on them, I was hoping I was just seeing the tail end and it was NGR - RSA written on it or something. Na real wa lol.
Of course we had our own balls (what else had we been training with) but elected (or the officials chose) to use the visiting team's balls...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
greg wrote:I had a feeling the players were not used to the weight of the ball due to all the misplaced passes. There were a number of times that Iheanacho will have been clear except that the ball was over hit.
Time after time, I was like what the hell is going on, even Iwobi can't hit a properly weighted pass over their high defensive line that would be an easy pick for Nacho.
Abegi you folks need to quit blaming our shitty display on the ball...
Or on the stadium, the pitch, the crowd - anything but the players themselves.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I taya o...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

So NFA no bet plan B?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

maceo4 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I, too, so hoped.
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thanks, my man. :clap: :clap:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

<
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
I taya o...
I'm not blaming the balls, was just wondering why our passing over the top was so woeful...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

General Trousers wrote: <
Disgraceful... :oops:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

OK so according to the tweets, NFF failed to clear the CAF balls sent for this game. CAF then rejected our 2016 balls so we had to use SA's balls. I wonder if the 2017 balls are different from the 2016 balls and if so why didn't our admin know this?
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Orion wrote:OK so according to the tweets, NFF failed to clear the CAF balls sent for this game. CAF then rejected our 2016 balls so we had to use SA's balls. I wonder if the 2017 balls are different from the 2016 balls and if so why didn't our admin know this?

Because...NFF.

--------------------------------------------
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If we pause for a minute to imagine what would have happened if the SA balls were not available...i think the 2-0 loss was a better alternative. The country has sunk to a new low!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

oloye wrote:If we pause for a minute to imagine what would have happened if the SA balls were not available...i think the 2-0 loss was a better alternative. The country has sunk to a new low!
...if you criticize they call you names.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please! Isn't all the balls of the same weight regardless of who supplied them? I mean "standard."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

mcal wrote:
oloye wrote:If we pause for a minute to imagine what would have happened if the SA balls were not available...i think the 2-0 loss was a better alternative. The country has sunk to a new low!
...if you criticize they call you names.
Yep!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please! Isn't all the balls of the same weight regardless of who supplied them? I mean "standard."
Is there any reason why CAF rejected 2016 set of balls we provided? Why does SA have these set of balls and we do not have it? Finally what set of balls have they been using in all the days and the 2 weeks they have been in camp?

The mere fact that CAF insisted on a particular set of balls which we do not have is enough to ask for heads to roll!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho