Can The NFF install grass at the Telsim Balogun Stadium?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Can The NFF install grass at the Telsim Balogun Stadium?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we have about 10 weeks before we play Les Lions, Uyo is very close to Cameroon..can we install grass in Lagos? so the game can be played there? Also we can tell all the shitta boys to prepare to physically man handle all the SE players( except Mikel) just in case we get to see rubbish on display

if they start tomorrow, they can even transfer that grass from that useless UYO stadium to Eko
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: Can The NFF install grass at the Telsim Balogun Stadium?

Post by Obong »

Bigpokey24 wrote:we have about 10 weeks before we play Les Lions, Uyo is very close to Cameroon..can we install grass in Lagos? so the game can be played there? Also we can tell all the shitta boys to prepare to physically man handle all the SE players( except Mikel) just in case we get to see rubbish on display

if they start tomorrow, they can even transfer that grass from that useless UYO stadium to Eko
And the South Africa that gave us a good hiding is also close to Uyo? I forgot. The Algeria we beat in Uyo is FAR from Uyo! I admire your logic. If after we've given every excuse under the sun and moved the Cameroun game to Kafanchan, Lagos or Nnewi, and we do not address the fundamental issues that caused our defeat, Cameroun will devour us in menacing fashion.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Uyo is a rubbish stadium it has no soul, in fact it is a neutral ground.. The SE has dropped the most points ever in that stadium built in one isolated place. .. even that pathetic football club Akwa United can't win a single game there
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Play ALL games involving ALL national teams in the national Stadiums - that's all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

For real we need to take our games back to Lagos, that's the true abode of the Nigerian soul of football...Uyo for all its endearing qualities is too "Ajebuttish" for my liking.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The Teslim Balogun stadium is the property of the LASG.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I remember Cameroon beating us in Lagos with JJ, Finidi, Kanu, Ikpeba (SE's best ever striker) etc...so no be stadium o, let Rohr do his job mschew!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

maceo4 wrote:I remember Cameroon beating us in Lagos with JJ, Finidi, Kanu, Ikpeba (SE's best ever striker) etc...so no be stadium o, let Rohr do his job mschew!
I recall the refs robbing us blind on that day.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:I remember Cameroon beating us in Lagos with JJ, Finidi, Kanu, Ikpeba (SE's best ever striker) etc...so no be stadium o, let Rohr do his job mschew!
Exactly even in the intensity of Lagos refs still made wrong calls against us, so you guys are overblowing the whole intimidation factor of Lagos crowds...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

maceo4 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Exactly even in the intensity of Lagos refs still made wrong calls against us, so you guys are overblowing the whole intimidation factor of Lagos crowds...
Wrong calls? SE did well to comeback from 0-2. Ikpeba kick in shootout was adjudged no goal by himself and several others without the benefit of hindsight.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

NFA regrass stadium..where will those broke arse organisation get the money abi na stubborn or bahama grass dem go plant there?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I don't think it is the stadium per say. Rather it is the city. When the players are not playing well, it should be made known to them by the fans as long as it does not get violent or physical. Uyo fans don't do this. In as much as they fill the stadium (and I give them props for that) and they have the best stadium with the best pitch in the country, they are too nice to the players.
You play a whole match with no shot on goal in Lagos? I trust the fans to let you have it. This keeps the players on their toes also because the fans see when a player is not giving 100%. That one that Echiejile went for a tackle leading to the first goal and went down holding his toes abi whatever it is he was holding, who born you? He won't do that in Lagos. Many of them did not give a 100% vs South Africa.
yes o
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bros, I'm not saying they must come to Lagos but that UYO crowd no be am. It was as if they were in Church. Dem no like football for Akwa Ibom?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bring our SE back to Lagos
[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

The soul of the SE .Lagos
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote:
... exactly what I was going to say. I recall the penalty scored by Ikpeba and the referee and his linesman saw nothing good with the score and we lost
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: :lol: Una wan carry ajebota pikins go inside the cauldron called National stadium or make dem go face the brutal unrefined Lagos fans....just remember that these ones are not conditioned to abuse.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
... exactly what I was going to say. I recall the penalty scored by Ikpeba and the referee and his linesman saw nothing good with the score and we lost
Ikpeba saw nothing good in real time also.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The National stadium is filled with Shait now. You must like the smell of funk bigpokey, that's why you live in 5th ward!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:The National stadium is filled with Shait now. You must like the smell of funk bigpokey, that's why you live in 5th ward!
keep running that your mouth, one day i go jam you for farmers market, nah heavy blow i go use greet you
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

folem wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

It is NOT in Ikpeba's position to determine what is a goal and what is not. A decision to decide what is a goal and what is not is the responsibility of the referee and his linesman. Thus Ikpeba's reaction should not have mattered one way or the other
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Odas wrote:
folem wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

It is NOT in Ikpeba's position to determine what is a goal and what is not. A decision to decide what is a goal and what is not is the responsibility of the referee and his linesman. Thus Ikpeba's reaction should not have mattered one way or the other
Correct. They took a decision without goal line technology assistance.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I agree, the SE needs to play in Lagos, 20+ yrs and no SE loss in Surulere (national stadium). I'd like to see that team that will beat SE 2 kondo in Lagos.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS