Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 pm 

Keep playing Iheanacho as lone striker and bag-of-nerves Akpeyi as GK, and all the 'appeasement' on earth shall not bring any victories...

Curse, ko...appeasement, ni...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm 

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Strange ,the only stadium with a playable surface is standing on an accursed ground...chai my country..why ,why? Why cant we just get something done the right way. Anyways dem fit give me the contract to supply the 1000 cows they would need to cleanse the place of all the curses!

send a p.m. to Obong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver my man, the curse is really heavy. In fact, one of the men that were involved in the calabash carrying in the story below is a family member. :tic: :lol: :P. One wonders what the budget will be for all the cows, goats and chicken that will need to be slaughtered before we conclude World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.BTW does Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Church have a stadium in his backyard?

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/13/re ... -the-gods/
I thought you love Super eagles. You knew about this curse all this time but you kept quite. I guess you don't want SE to qualify for both World cup and AFCON. I don't want to curse you but I for say no go better for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:01 pm 

bully12 wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
Strange ,the only stadium with a playable surface is standing on an accursed ground...chai my country..why ,why? Why cant we just get something done the right way. Anyways dem fit give me the contract to supply the 1000 cows they would need to cleanse the place of all the curses!

danfo driver my man, the curse is really heavy. In fact, one of the men that were involved in the calabash carrying in the story below is a family member. :tic: :lol: :P. One wonders what the budget will be for all the cows, goats and chicken that will need to be slaughtered before we conclude World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.BTW does Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Church have a stadium in his backyard?

I thought you love Super eagles. You knew about this curse all this time but you kept quite. I guess you don't want SE to qualify for both World cup and AFCON. I don't want to curse you but I for say no go better for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jus curse-am make we no say you curse-am, dat's all.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 am 

The SE do better in Calabar. Why not play there?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm 

bully12 wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:

bully12,
You crossed the line. Access to an online forum does not give you the right to vituperate balderdash. You have exactly 24 hours to withdraw your infantile "curse". Otherwise,....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm 

Mscheeeeeew!! SE is cursed period!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
Mscheeeeeew!! SE is cursed period!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The loose no pain me the day wen we loose-am, na naw I dey fill the tin well, well. A hole we, loose to South Africa? Mscheeeew!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:44 pm 

That Lagos record is terrifying. Only 12 losses in 138 games over 66 years! :shock:

Also surprised by how good the Abuja record is.