Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:04 pm
Posts: 521
Location: london
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer ... ndly-match

_________________
thanks


Last edited by delisyomie don on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 71468
Location: Earth
shame on Awazie, Simon, and that useless akpere APkeye

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 76
Seems Baxter fielded a more experimental side from the one that faced us over the weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:06 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 am
Posts: 3551
Tobi17 wrote:
Seems Baxter fielded a more experimetal side from the one that faced us over the weekend.

What side did Zambia field? Bafana just got one over SE against the run of play. It happens. Bafana may not qualufy for CAN 2019.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 1384
South Africa fielded their first team in the first half. Subbed in their second team in the second half. It's just a friendly, not the real thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 am
Posts: 1384
folem wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Seems Baxter fielded a more experimetal side from the one that faced us over the weekend.

What side did Zambia field? Bafana just got one over SE against the run of play. It happens. Bafana may not qualufy for CAN 2019.


Very experimental. But I expect players from the U20 side to be incorporated wholesale into the Zambia side come the Zambia-Algeria home and away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 11550
Location: South London
Zambia just know how to play the Genocidal republic of Southern Africa!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 13637
Location: Houston, Texas.
The same Zambia that lost at home on Saturday to Mozambique? :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 3147
Bigpokey24 wrote:
shame on Awazie, Simon, and that useless akpere APkeye
No shame on Rohr for his foolhardy decisions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7119
South Africa will drop points along the way. We are talking of a team that lost to Mauritania and could not beat Gambia at home. Fortune favored them on Saturday.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 5526
Dammy wrote:
South Africa will drop points along the way. We are talking of a team that lost to Mauritania and could not beat Gambia at home. Fortune favored them on Saturday.


Not so sure. They are getting better and becoming difficult to beat. They are leading a WCQ group with Senegal and B/Faso. We will qualify as long as we take care of business on and off the field, so no worries, but Bafana has improved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 5526
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Zambia just know how to play the Genocidal republic of Southern Africa!


This means nothing.

Bafana was still in Nigeria on Sunday evening, so probably made it back home on Monday morning. Plus, it was a friendly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1134
truetalk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Zambia just know how to play the Genocidal republic of Southern Africa!


This means nothing.

Bafana was still in Nigeria on Sunday evening, so probably made it back home on Monday morning. Plus, it was a friendly.


Excuses...

Bafana is improving, but Nigeria shouldn't be losing to them at home...

That Bafana side that thrashed Nigeria at home would struggle with the Zambia team that lost to Mozambique...(I watched Zambia v Mozambique; Mozambique prevailed because they were well drilled and disciplined with 2 low blocks defence)

Rohr & his players were pants. If they play like Saturday for our remaining WCQs we'd lose to CMR, ALG, & ZAMBIA...

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 am
Posts: 3551
FATHER TIKO wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Zambia just know how to play the Genocidal republic of Southern Africa!


This means nothing.

Bafana was still in Nigeria on Sunday evening, so probably made it back home on Monday morning. Plus, it was a friendly.


Excuses...

Bafana is improving, but Nigeria shouldn't be losing to them at home...

That Bafana side that thrashed Nigeria at home would struggle with the Zambia team that lost to Mozambique...(I watched Zambia v Mozambique; Mozambique prevailed because they were well drilled and disciplined with 2 low blocks defence)

Rohr & his players were pants. If they play like Saturday for our remaining WCQs we'd lose to CMR, ALG, & ZAMBIA...

They probably won't with the addition of Mikel, Moses, Trost-Ekong, Ikeme.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], rust09, Sam Agunsoye and 61 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group