Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:01 pm 

I still believe Cameroon can win their next 2 games...the game against New Zealand is definitely winnable...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:08 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
I still believe Cameroon can win their next 2 games...the game against New Zealand is definitely winnable...

I don't think NZ is in the same group as Cameroon

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:18 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Australia,Germany and Chile the teams in the group of Cameroon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

They aren't but let him keep wishing..... Cameroon has Germany and Australia next!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:44 pm 

La Republique du "Bishop killers, murderers and blood suckers" dans la sauce :woot: :woot:

The tin dey sweet my belle well well. Next up, Die Mannschaft has to spell CAMEROUNISAFRAUD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

They aren't but let him keep wishing..... Cameroon has Germany and Australia next!

Chai, then no hope maybe a draw with the Aussies lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm 

Thelastoneleft wrote:
La Republique du "Bishop killers, murderers and blood suckers" dans la sauce :woot: :woot:

The tin dey sweet my belle well well. Next up, Die Mannschaft has to spell CAMEROUNISAFRAUD

Wicked Man.

Les Pussies may leave Russia with 3 losses.

Chile cut them to pieces, so we can say they had Fried Plantain tonight.

Germany will pulverize them, so it has to be plantain flour or Fufu.

Australia will be more of a struggle, but other factors (like the team imploding after Germany) might come to play, so they will try hard to combine plantain with other things to make plantain pottage.

Suddenly feeling hungry.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:04 pm 

oloye wrote:
Cameroon nor be am abeg...they tried, but this is where you need experience either on the field or on the bench.

Thanks to poptics, done really good preachers are left out.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 pm 

Cameroon showed at a certain point of the game that they could match the Chileans. I mean the were controlling the midfield. Why the coach did not add fire and insisted on playing Moukanjo who was already tired, I don't know.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:16 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:
Useless country. African champions my nyash. Worst and least deserving ANC winner ever. They shall be disgraced and embarrassed by Die Mannschaft

Haba, how did we do last time? I'm sure they'll get a consolation win vs New Zealand like we did vs Tahiti. It's all good sha.

Our own problem was our bench was filled with wastepipes! Our first 11 were actually decent! They gave the World Champions Spain a very good Spain! It was ONLY the subs from Spain's bench that took the match out of our grasp.

We got whopped, haba, we couldn't even tie a useless aging Uruguay...

I am not just giving a superficial assessment of that match. I watched it from start to finish! We played the World Champions like EQUALS, UNTIL their bench came to their rescue, unfortunately Keshi took too many junks, so our bench was huuuseless.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:50 pm 

Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:
Useless country. African champions my nyash. Worst and least deserving ANC winner ever. They shall be disgraced and embarrassed by Die Mannschaft

Haba, how did we do last time? I'm sure they'll get a consolation win vs New Zealand like we did vs Tahiti. It's all good sha.

Our own problem was our bench was filled with wastepipes! Our first 11 were actually decent! They gave the World Champions Spain a very good Spain! It was ONLY the subs from Spain's bench that took the match out of our grasp.

I am not just giving a superficial assessment of that match. I watched it from start to finish! We played the World Champions like EQUALS, UNTIL their bench came to their rescue, unfortunately Keshi took too many junks, so our bench was huuuseless.

Dude they scored as early as the 3rd min. They beat Nigeria 3-0 and they had many chances to score 6 in that game with balls coming of the woodwork. A team can hug possession but if it doesn't make it count then it's useless.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:53 pm 

These Ewus consistently disgrace themselves and Africa on the global stage.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 am 

It will only get tougher from now for Cameroon!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 am 

This Cameroon team seems to have the same problem that Nigeria had under Keshi. Good first team, but terrible sub bench.

They were missing Oyongo badly, so their RB Fai was playing LB (poorly I must add), while the guy at RB was terrible. Really think Cameroon would have won this game if Oyongo was playing. But its on the coach that he had no decent substitute for this guy. What about Bedimo for christ sake? Also the midfield - why the hell isn't Mbia on the team? I know the rest had to be dropped for disciplinary reasons, but hell...

Cameroon now need to beat Australia, which will give them a chance vs the Germany C team.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
It will only get tougher from now for Cameroon!

Australia is next. More than winnable game.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:11 am 

camex wrote:
Has Abubakar not pulled the chilean we would have scored a goal.

Pulled? He barely touched him? Fact is that if the tables were turned the white ref wouldn't have blown his whistle and Chile would have been 1:0 up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 am 

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:

Dude they scored as early as the 3rd min. They beat Nigeria 3-0 and they had many chances to score 6 in that game with balls coming of the woodwork. A team can hug possession but if it doesn't make it count then it's useless.

Damn, don't remind me kai :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 am 

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:

We played very well, up until their substitutions, that is the point I am making. I don't see what that has to do with this 3-0, 3-0 that you guys keep bringing up. Did they or did they not give Spain one of the best run for their money that ANY TEAM had given Spain or Barcelona at that point (up until the point of their substitution)? That is the only point that I am raising, and the only one which should be addressed.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 am 

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're waiting for TBite to admit that a team is better than SE...you go wait taya

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 am 

bamenda boy wrote:
Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.

Never got beaten by this gel, mayb u did!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cameroon nah to beat African teams dem sabi, but overseas, we get song punching footballers

NO MIND DEM... THEY R BECOMING THE TUNISIA OF BLACK AFRICA!!!! :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:06 am 

Cameroon will beat Germany
Ghana almost beat them in Brazil 2014

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:20 am 

Cameroon seem to be crap against Non-African teams.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next