Cameroun 0 - 2 Chile (FT) Confed Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cameroun 0 - 2 Chile (FT) Confed Cup

Post by YUJAM »

This should be a cracking game. Any predictions on this one? Can the Plantainians pull it off?

BTW, Mexico vs Portugal is on the same day
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs Chile on Sunday

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It will be a draw, 0-0 or 2-2 moral victory for cameroun.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I expect Chili to win with Cameroon playing a man down because of red card.
But football is 90 minutes and i will not be sho k if Cameroon shut them down.Just hope its not the same nonsense we saw colombia run them to ground .
What time is the game?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon nah to beat African teams dem sabi, but overseas, we get song punching footballers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote:Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.

U23 with overaged players don't count you goat. Every time you play Colombia, they embarrass your useless country. I expect Chile to follow suit. Your team will be back home before the 3 games are up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bamenda boy wrote:Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.
This is what you get when you give goats typing privileges.

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote:

U23 with overaged players don't count you goat. Every time you play Colombia, they embarrass your useless country. I expect Chile to follow suit. Your team will be back home before the 3 games are up.
1990 WC, and the game in chich Foe passed a way were very embarsassing. By the way, Cameroon won both of those games.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote:

So the likes of Salas and Zamorano who were overaged should not count huh?
I wonder why Nigerias 96 Olympic games are celebrated here. Are you trying to tell us something about the age of Amocachi, Kanu and co?
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Cameroon 2- Chile 1
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Predict Chile will win in a tough game, but they are the better team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bret- hart wrote:

...and how old are the pros :???: :???:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if Cameroon drop the naivety that suffocate African teams at big events they will beat Chile.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cameroon vs Chile 0-3 FT..... The Lions I saw play Colombia were very useless and disjointed!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

A different team will be aligned on Sunday. The best Chile can get is a draw.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

2-2 draw or 2-1 win for Chile.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Predict Chile will win in a tough game, but they are the better team.
tough wetin.. 4 kondo nah him dem go chop
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bret- hart wrote:
Oh, this is the "Confederation game" eh? I thought it's a "friendly." Well, I see a draw.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Oh, this is the "Confederation game" eh? I thought it's a "friendly." Well, I see a draw.
:roll: olodo, you no get TV
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Foolish man, na wetin TV go do for me? You tink say I dey tanda for front of TV like you de hole day?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Foolish man, na wetin TV go do for me? You tink say I dey tanda for front of TV like you de hole day?
olodo it is called Whole not hole day..shame on you//elemu gorogoro
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Mumu! Certainly you can't differentiate between "Pigin English" and "Pure English." No wonder, this explains why you are who you are - "MUMU." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Mumu! Certainly you can't differentiate between "Pigin English" and "Pure English." No wonder, this explains why you are who you are - "MUMU." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pidgin not pidin... olodox2..who dey follow you laugh :roll:
SuperEagles