Cameroun 0 - 2 Chile (FT) Confed Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Camerou 0 - 2 Chile (FT) Confed Cup

Post by Tobi17 »

I still believe Cameroon can win their next 2 games...the game against New Zealand is definitely winnable...
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Tobi17 wrote:I still believe Cameroon can win their next 2 games...the game against New Zealand is definitely winnable...
I don't think NZ is in the same group as Cameroon

Wha choo looking at?!
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I still believe Cameroon can win their next 2 games...the game against New Zealand is definitely winnable...
Australia,Germany and Chile the teams in the group of Cameroon.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Scipio Africanus wrote:

They aren't but let him keep wishing..... Cameroon has Germany and Australia next!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

La Republique du "Bishop killers, murderers and blood suckers" dans la sauce :woot: :woot:

The tin dey sweet my belle well well. Next up, Die Mannschaft has to spell CAMEROUNISAFRAUD
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Undertaker wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

They aren't but let him keep wishing..... Cameroon has Germany and Australia next!
Chai, then no hope maybe a draw with the Aussies lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Thelastoneleft wrote:La Republique du "Bishop killers, murderers and blood suckers" dans la sauce :woot: :woot:

The tin dey sweet my belle well well. Next up, Die Mannschaft has to spell CAMEROUNISAFRAUD
Wicked Man.

Les Pussies may leave Russia with 3 losses.

Chile cut them to pieces, so we can say they had Fried Plantain tonight.

Germany will pulverize them, so it has to be plantain flour or Fufu.

Australia will be more of a struggle, but other factors (like the team imploding after Germany) might come to play, so they will try hard to combine plantain with other things to make plantain pottage.

Suddenly feeling hungry.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs Chile on Sunday

Post by bamenda boy »

oloye wrote:Cameroon nor be am abeg...they tried, but this is where you need experience either on the field or on the bench.
Thanks to poptics, done really good preachers are left out.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cameroon showed at a certain point of the game that they could match the Chileans. I mean the were controlling the midfield. Why the coach did not add fire and insisted on playing Moukanjo who was already tired, I don't know.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:Useless country. African champions my nyash. Worst and least deserving ANC winner ever. They shall be disgraced and embarrassed by Die Mannschaft
Haba, how did we do last time? I'm sure they'll get a consolation win vs New Zealand like we did vs Tahiti. It's all good sha.
Our own problem was our bench was filled with wastepipes! Our first 11 were actually decent! They gave the World Champions Spain a very good Spain! It was ONLY the subs from Spain's bench that took the match out of our grasp.
We got whopped, haba, we couldn't even tie a useless aging Uruguay...
I am not just giving a superficial assessment of that match. I watched it from start to finish! We played the World Champions like EQUALS, UNTIL their bench came to their rescue, unfortunately Keshi took too many junks, so our bench was huuuseless.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Thelastoneleft wrote:Useless country. African champions my nyash. Worst and least deserving ANC winner ever. They shall be disgraced and embarrassed by Die Mannschaft
Haba, how did we do last time? I'm sure they'll get a consolation win vs New Zealand like we did vs Tahiti. It's all good sha.
Our own problem was our bench was filled with wastepipes! Our first 11 were actually decent! They gave the World Champions Spain a very good Spain! It was ONLY the subs from Spain's bench that took the match out of our grasp.
I am not just giving a superficial assessment of that match. I watched it from start to finish! We played the World Champions like EQUALS, UNTIL their bench came to their rescue, unfortunately Keshi took too many junks, so our bench was huuuseless.
Dude they scored as early as the 3rd min. They beat Nigeria 3-0 and they had many chances to score 6 in that game with balls coming of the woodwork. A team can hug possession but if it doesn't make it count then it's useless.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These Ewus consistently disgrace themselves and Africa on the global stage.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It will only get tougher from now for Cameroon!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

This Cameroon team seems to have the same problem that Nigeria had under Keshi. Good first team, but terrible sub bench.

They were missing Oyongo badly, so their RB Fai was playing LB (poorly I must add), while the guy at RB was terrible. Really think Cameroon would have won this game if Oyongo was playing. But its on the coach that he had no decent substitute for this guy. What about Bedimo for christ sake? Also the midfield - why the hell isn't Mbia on the team? I know the rest had to be dropped for disciplinary reasons, but hell...

Cameroon now need to beat Australia, which will give them a chance vs the Germany C team.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Eaglezbeak wrote:It will only get tougher from now for Cameroon!
Australia is next. More than winnable game.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

camex wrote:Has Abubakar not pulled the chilean we would have scored a goal.
Pulled? He barely touched him? Fact is that if the tables were turned the white ref wouldn't have blown his whistle and Chile would have been 1:0 up.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Dude they scored as early as the 3rd min. They beat Nigeria 3-0 and they had many chances to score 6 in that game with balls coming of the woodwork. A team can hug possession but if it doesn't make it count then it's useless.
Damn, don't remind me kai :(
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
We played very well, up until their substitutions, that is the point I am making. I don't see what that has to do with this 3-0, 3-0 that you guys keep bringing up. Did they or did they not give Spain one of the best run for their money that ANY TEAM had given Spain or Barcelona at that point (up until the point of their substitution)? That is the only point that I am raising, and the only one which should be addressed.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Robotnik wrote:
Tbite wrote: I am not just giving a superficial assessment of that match. I watched it from start to finish! We played the World Champions like EQUALS, UNTIL their bench came to their rescue, unfortunately Keshi took too many junks, so our bench was huuuseless.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're waiting for TBite to admit that a team is better than SE...you go wait taya

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

bamenda boy wrote:Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.

Never got beaten by this gel, mayb u did!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Cameroon nah to beat African teams dem sabi, but overseas, we get song punching footballers

NO MIND DEM... THEY R BECOMING THE TUNISIA OF BLACK AFRICA!!!! :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Cameroon will beat Germany
Ghana almost beat them in Brazil 2014
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cameroon seem to be crap against Non-African teams.