Cameroun 0 - 2 Chile (FT) Confed Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs Chile on Sunday

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:,U23 with overaged players don't count you goat. Every time you play Colombia, they embarrass your useless country. I expect Chile to follow suit. Your team will be back home before the 3 games are up.
Oh, this is the "Confederation game" eh? I thought it's a "friendly." Well, I see a draw.
:roll: olodo, you no get TV
Foolish man, na wetin TV go do for me? You tink say I dey tanda for front of TV like you de hole day?
olodo it is called Whole not hole day..shame on you//elemu gorogoro
Mumu! Certainly you can't differentiate between "Pigin English" and "Pure English." No wonder, this explains why you are who you are - "MUMU." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pidgin not pidin... olodox2..who dey follow you laugh :roll:
Mumu, who want's to laugh with you by the way? Not laughing with you is a BLESSING
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

Undertaker wrote:Cameroon vs Chile 0-3 FT..... The Lions I saw play Colombia were very useless and disjointed!
For the record there were only 2 starters in that team the rest were rookies.Haven said that Chile ofcourse is the more experienced team with superstars in Sanchez and Vidal and they are a tough bunch. Will be one to see
ataka
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Cameroon and Chile in the same sentence :lol:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cameroon will be embarrassed. 3-0 to Chile at a minimum.

Wha choo looking at?!
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

I think this will end a draw.
I do not see Chile beating Cameroon
Definitely!!!!!1
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What time is the game?May be i can watch it if the time fit my schedule
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

A lot of haters in this forum for Cameroon who are representing the continent. Super eagles didn't qualify two years in a row, that's where your hate should be directed at...
ataka
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

malamax wrote:A lot of haters in this forum for Cameroon who are representing the continent. Super eagles didn't qualify two years in a row, that's where your hate should be directed at...
What hate? Just give your prediction and keep it moving abeg...Sunday is not far away.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cameroon will do nothing but disgrace Africa. They are a complete disgrace to the continent. I see 3 straight losses. Useless bunch who roar only in Africa then turn into indomitable pussies once they play non African opposition. :boo:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

vancity eagle wrote:Cameroon will do nothing but disgrace Africa. They are a complete disgrace to the continent. I see 3 straight losses. Useless bunch who roar only in Africa then turn into indomitable pussies once they play non African opposition. :boo:
I see Nigeria represented Africa very well at the last time they were at CC.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

I do not understand the hatred for Cameroon on this forum although we do not rub our successes in your faces. Smh
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Thankfully the team that played vs Colombia is nothing like the first team of Cameroon.

So I'm hoping for a good showing. Fingers crossed and above all I just hope they'll give their all.

The trio of Moukandjo-Aboubakar-Bassogog at least is as good as anything in this tournament.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bamenda boy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Cameroon will do nothing but disgrace Africa. They are a complete disgrace to the continent. I see 3 straight losses. Useless bunch who roar only in Africa then turn into indomitable pussies once they play non African opposition. :boo:

aT Confederations cup we were sabotaged by Keshi taking a half junk squad.

Yet despite Keshi's sabotage we still qualified to the 2nd round in Brazil 2014 while you were busy getting raped by Croatia and Brazil.

Since 1990 Cameroon has been to 5 world cups and has ONE WIN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA.

YOU ARE THE VERY DEFENITION OF A DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS.

A disgrace to Africa.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

vancity eagle wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:

Yet despite Keshi's sabotage we still qualified to the 2nd round in Brazil 2014 while you were busy getting raped by Croatia and Brazil.

Since 1990 Cameroon has been to 5 world cups and has ONE WIN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA.

YOU ARE THE VERY DEFENITION OF A DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS.

A disgrace to Africa.
I thought the topic was about the cc?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

bamenda boy wrote:Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.
refers to the young, green foliage or shoots of plants loved by goats
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Very soon you go start compare Nigeria with Cameroon. I beg na Ghana be your level.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bamenda boy wrote:
Mmm, hmm! Good response - Oga "bamenda boy!" According to Zebrudaya, "told dem."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

marutimon wrote:Thankfully the team that played vs Colombia is nothing like the first team of Cameroon.

So I'm hoping for a good showing. Fingers crossed and above all I just hope they'll give their all.

The trio of Moukandjo-Aboubakar-Bassogog at least is as good as anything in this tournament.
I think Cameroon will do fine and will surprise many Forumers of this Site.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
marutimon wrote:Thankfully the team that played vs Colombia is nothing like the first team of Cameroon.

I think Cameroon will do fine and will surprise many Forumers of this Site.
Because you follow cameroon train...you no sharp
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon go park bus
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

It is going to be a tough game for us. Chile beat Burkina Faso 3-0 recently, a team we drew against recently.
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

camex wrote:It is going to be a tough game for us. Chile beat Burkina Faso 3-0 recently, a team we drew against recently.
That's not how football works my friend...Congo beat eagles in Uyo and Cameroon beat them in Kinshasa.with your formula the august meet is a done deal
ataka
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

vancity eagle wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:

A disgrace to Africa.
You clearly cannot overcome your bad belle over Cameroon,making one to question your football intelligence or lack thereof. Just for the record Cameroon has a better regional and international record than Chile and even eagles. They made it to the final of the CC and stood a good chance of winning if not of the Foe disaster. That you cannot change regardless of their negatives which only haters like you have in memory.
ataka