Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:13 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
,U23 with overaged players don't count you goat. Every time you play Colombia, they embarrass your useless country. I expect Chile to follow suit. Your team will be back home before the 3 games are up.

Oh, this is the "Confederation game" eh? I thought it's a "friendly." Well, I see a draw.

:roll: olodo, you no get TV

Foolish man, na wetin TV go do for me? You tink say I dey tanda for front of TV like you de hole day?

olodo it is called Whole not hole day..shame on you//elemu gorogoro

Mumu! Certainly you can't differentiate between "Pigin English" and "Pure English." No wonder, this explains why you are who you are - "MUMU." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pidgin not pidin... olodox2..who dey follow you laugh :roll:

Mumu, who want's to laugh with you by the way? Not laughing with you is a BLESSING

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:38 pm 

Undertaker wrote:
Cameroon vs Chile 0-3 FT..... The Lions I saw play Colombia were very useless and disjointed!

For the record there were only 2 starters in that team the rest were rookies.Haven said that Chile ofcourse is the more experienced team with superstars in Sanchez and Vidal and they are a tough bunch. Will be one to see

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:47 pm 

Cameroon and Chile in the same sentence :lol:

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 pm 

Cameroon will be embarrassed. 3-0 to Chile at a minimum.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:01 am 

I think this will end a draw.
I do not see Chile beating Cameroon
Definitely!!!!!1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 am 

What time is the game?May be i can watch it if the time fit my schedule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 am 

A lot of haters in this forum for Cameroon who are representing the continent. Super eagles didn't qualify two years in a row, that's where your hate should be directed at...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:05 am 

malamax wrote:
A lot of haters in this forum for Cameroon who are representing the continent. Super eagles didn't qualify two years in a row, that's where your hate should be directed at...

What hate? Just give your prediction and keep it moving abeg...Sunday is not far away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 am 

Cameroon will do nothing but disgrace Africa. They are a complete disgrace to the continent. I see 3 straight losses. Useless bunch who roar only in Africa then turn into indomitable pussies once they play non African opposition. :boo:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:20 am 

vancity eagle wrote:
Cameroon will do nothing but disgrace Africa. They are a complete disgrace to the continent. I see 3 straight losses. Useless bunch who roar only in Africa then turn into indomitable pussies once they play non African opposition. :boo:

I see Nigeria represented Africa very well at the last time they were at CC.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:33 am 

I do not understand the hatred for Cameroon on this forum although we do not rub our successes in your faces. Smh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:50 pm 

Thankfully the team that played vs Colombia is nothing like the first team of Cameroon.

So I'm hoping for a good showing. Fingers crossed and above all I just hope they'll give their all.

The trio of Moukandjo-Aboubakar-Bassogog at least is as good as anything in this tournament.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:52 pm 

bamenda boy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

aT Confederations cup we were sabotaged by Keshi taking a half junk squad.

Yet despite Keshi's sabotage we still qualified to the 2nd round in Brazil 2014 while you were busy getting raped by Croatia and Brazil.

Since 1990 Cameroon has been to 5 world cups and has ONE WIN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA.

YOU ARE THE VERY DEFENITION OF A DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS.

A disgrace to Africa.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:53 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Yet despite Keshi's sabotage we still qualified to the 2nd round in Brazil 2014 while you were busy getting raped by Croatia and Brazil.

Since 1990 Cameroon has been to 5 world cups and has ONE WIN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA.

YOU ARE THE VERY DEFENITION OF A DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS.

A disgrace to Africa.

I thought the topic was about the cc?

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:22 pm 

bamenda boy wrote:
Chloe and Columbia have never beaten Cameroon when it really mattered. I remember when they humiliated Nigeria at the Sydney games and thought they will walk over Cameroon like they did to Naija. They were beaten mercilessly.

refers to the young, green foliage or shoots of plants loved by goats

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:

Very soon you go start compare Nigeria with Cameroon. I beg na Ghana be your level.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:13 pm 

bamenda boy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Mmm, hmm! Good response - Oga "bamenda boy!" According to Zebrudaya, "told dem."

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:14 pm 

marutimon wrote:
Thankfully the team that played vs Colombia is nothing like the first team of Cameroon.

So I'm hoping for a good showing. Fingers crossed and above all I just hope they'll give their all.

The trio of Moukandjo-Aboubakar-Bassogog at least is as good as anything in this tournament.

I think Cameroon will do fine and will surprise many Forumers of this Site.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:19 pm 

Odas wrote:
marutimon wrote:

I think Cameroon will do fine and will surprise many Forumers of this Site.

Because you follow cameroon train...you no sharp

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:20 pm 

Cameroon go park bus

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:05 pm 

It is going to be a tough game for us. Chile beat Burkina Faso 3-0 recently, a team we drew against recently.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm 

camex wrote:
It is going to be a tough game for us. Chile beat Burkina Faso 3-0 recently, a team we drew against recently.

That's not how football works my friend...Congo beat eagles in Uyo and Cameroon beat them in Kinshasa.with your formula the august meet is a done deal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:34 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

A disgrace to Africa.

You clearly cannot overcome your bad belle over Cameroon,making one to question your football intelligence or lack thereof. Just for the record Cameroon has a better regional and international record than Chile and even eagles. They made it to the final of the CC and stood a good chance of winning if not of the Foe disaster. That you cannot change regardless of their negatives which only haters like you have in memory.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next