Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Houstonians,

I hope you guys are getting ready to host the August 12 Ex-Enugu Rangers International Event. It takes place at the Igbo Catholic Community Center on 8250 Creekbend Drive. I plan to be there along with a few others. But importantly the likes of Christian Chukwu, Emma Okala, Stone Igwebuike, Vincent MacBeth Chika, Godwin Ogbueze, Charles Adimora, Sam Onyeaka, Nnamdi Anyafo, Emma Merenini are expected to be there. In addition, Segun Odegbami and Francis Moniedafe will also be there.

Who plans to be there?

Image

Image

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39413
What da heck is this?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
1naija wrote:
What da heck is this?



1naija,

I look forward to meeting you in Houston since we came there for the All Nigerian soccer trophy. Make you no disappear go Dallas o!

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54240
Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25555
No wonder they are on a losing spree. A title in 39 years and na traveling dem dey do instead of training. msshhhewww

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73833
Location: Earth
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.

Cowards are kings of excuses. ..

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39413
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
What da heck is this?



1naija,

I look forward to meeting you in Houston since we came there for the All Nigerian soccer trophy. Make you no disappear go Dallas o!


Lol. Uncle, I dey down. But I won't go anywhere near Safari where I know this event will eventually hold. They don't sell Nkwobi and Isi ewu and Odeku at Igbo Catholic church so I know the Rangers players will protest to move the event to Safari.

Bambully is the gateman at Safari so will get to see him there.

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54240
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cowards are kings of excuses. ..

I'm sure your appointment with the Mikelele poster on your bedroom wall will prevent you from going.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73833
Location: Earth
cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cowards are kings of excuses. ..

I'm sure your appointment with the Mikelele poster on your bedroom wall will prevent you from going.

actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54240
Bigpokey24 wrote:
actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the funniest thing you have ever said in this forum. You will crap sideways if you ever jammed me.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73833
Location: Earth
cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the funniest thing you have ever said in this forum. You will crap sideways if you ever jammed me.

He who lasts laugh . last best.. the internet can only shield/hide you for a while ..

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.


Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73833
Location: Earth
Enugu II wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.


Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.

he is afraid of me , so he won't make it down south

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54240
Enugu II wrote:

Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.

Nna, with Kenneth Boardman, Ike Ofoje, Stone Igwebuike, etc playing for CIC, it will be hard for me to make the subs bench. i will see if I can be their FC. :lol:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.

Nna, with Kenneth Boardman, Ike Ofoje, Stone Igwebuike, etc playing for CIC, it will be hard for me to make the subs bench. i will see if I can be their FC. :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, CIC get team o! I don forget say Ofoje na CIC man.

As FC, abi you go use Otumokpo system?

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39413
Seriously, is this soccer related?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
1naija wrote:
Seriously, is this soccer related?


It is like asking whether the discourse of Ahmed Musa's wedding is soccer-related.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39413
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Seriously, is this soccer related?


It is like asking whether the discourse of Ahmed Musa's wedding is soccer-related.


Musa plays modern soccer

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15181
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
1naija wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Seriously, is this soccer related?


It is like asking whether the discourse of Ahmed Musa's wedding is soccer-related.


Musa plays modern soccer


Kai, so all these Rangers' guys na old cargos?

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Tunisian Gooner, ukwala and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group