NFF v ROHR DON START!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF v ROHR DON START!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/13/nf ... xperience/

They have drawn up a "list" of players they think need to be invited which includes Efe Ambrose. I'm sure the list includes Mba and Emenike,time to break out the popcorn.These mofos haven't had a meeting since ROHR was signed,now they're recommending players. :laugh:

2 crisis meetings scheduled. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF v ROHR DON START!

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/13/nf ... xperience/

They have drawn up a "list" of players they think need to be invited which includes Efe Ambrose. I'm sure the list includes Mba and Emenike,time to break out the popcorn.These mofos haven't had a meeting since ROHR was signed,now they're recommending players. :laugh:
Nigeria is a joke,if this was a movie I wouldn't pay to watch it so no need for the popcorn!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/13/nf ... xperience/

Nigeria is a joke,if this was a movie I wouldn't pay to watch it so no need for the popcorn!
This one betta movie my fren, this is world class live drama. Westin consin Dalung? Are they trying to get him to impose players on Rohr?
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

This one betta movie my fren, this is world class live drama. Westin consin Dalung? Are they trying to get him to impose players on Rohr?
Nothing wrong with that! The NFF is his employer and if things go wrong,it is best to sit down with your employee and look at all possible ways to improve the situation. Simple! There was no leader,zero communication in defense and too little experience, every one will agree with that.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nothing wrong with the list, ROHR is playing with our qualification parading junk players.. Yes we need the brutal force of the likes of Emenike, and AMbrose may have issues, but he scored against Swaziland and no current RB is better than him..
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

2 crisis meetings scheduled. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am not going to indulge in Nigeria football politics but the SuperEagles need Ambrose :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

If the guy will continue messing up with his selection surely he needs help. His team selection against South Africa had failure written all over the team. Where did buffoon expected goals to come from when he made his pick. There is nothing smart about his team selection. The angel* needs to reconsider to bring back Ezekiel Imoh and somehow incorporate Kelechi Nwakali into the team . Nwakali has far football sense than Etebo and invariably will control the midfield better than Etebo will ever do. It is high time Nwakali is groomed to take over from Mikel. Currently he is only Nigerian player who has the attributes to take over from Mikel. Kelechi needs to be relegated to bench until he sorts himself out. The Olympics goalkeeper Daniel needs to replace Akpeyi immediately.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Im not a fan of NFF selecting players for a coach, this one will not end well
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We are our own worse enemies. Under no circumstances should players be selected for a coach. It is s basis requirement of a sophisticated footballing nation. Some things should never be entertained regardless of results.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Always knew it will get to this stage, all it took was just onr loss and BAM! well the honey moon stage is well over for Mr Rohr, now is the time to face reality the Nigerian way, hope he has the head to last it out
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

IF NFF impose a list on Rohr then Nigeria is headed, as always, to the gutter. This guy was hired to manage the team. Let him do his job without misguided interference. Rubbish.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Let them leave the man alone to do his job. From what I've seen of the SE in the 8 games he's been in charge, I'm confident he will get it right if the NFF stays out of his way and gives him the tools to succeed in charge. No need to panic, It was just one loss.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote:nothing wrong with the list, ROHR is playing with our qualification parading junk players.. Yes we need the brutal force of the likes of Emenike, and AMbrose may have issues, but he scored against Swaziland and no current RB is better than him..
Excuse me. Other than Akpeyi which junk players did Rohr parade. This is the problem with Nigerians, they have no patience. One or two bad days at the office and suddenly players are junk, and every Tom d#$% and Harry is the solution and needs to be recalled instead.

The problem was not so much that the players were junk. They were young and inexperienced and collapsed mentally and physically after the shock goal.

Before that our boys were in complete domination of the match.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

akamoke wrote:Im not a fan of NFF selecting players for a coach, this one will not end well
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is NOT looking good, but where (what team) in Africa will have Iheanacho alone as a striker in a game of such importance?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote:
akamoke wrote:Im not a fan of NFF selecting players for a coach, this one will not end well
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is NOT looking good, but where (what team) in Africa will have Iheanacho alone as a striker in a game of such importance?
Nigeria did it v Algeria and won 3-1.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I can only laf :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Local based vs foreign based.

Samson Siasia is probably laughing right now at the NFF. But it is sad, we may not qualify for the Afcon. Nigeria must get a result in South Africa. We need all of our players, Ikeme, Mikel, Moses, Ideye Brown for the return leg. Iheanacho is not a target man not yet. We need Nigeria best player Leon Balogun for the return leg.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:nothing wrong with the list, ROHR is playing with our qualification parading junk players.. Yes we need the brutal force of the likes of Emenike, and AMbrose may have issues, but he scored against Swaziland and no current RB is better than him..
Excuse me. Other than Akpeyi which junk players did Rohr parade. This is the problem with Nigerians, they have no patience. One or two bad days at the office and suddenly players are junk, and every Tom d#$% and Harry is the solution and needs to be recalled instead.

The problem was not so much that the players were junk. They were young and inexperienced and collapsed mentally and physically after the shock goal.

:clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:

You must be a truly daft imbecile :mrgreen: .....................rich coming from a twat that was raining insults on an Afcon winning coach.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

olu wrote: Let them leave the man alone to do his job. From what I've seen of the SE in the 8 games he's been in charge, I'm confident he will get it right if the NFF stays out of his way and gives him the tools to succeed in charge. No need to panic, It was just one loss.
KPAM and KPAM! Howver, I hope the coach has learned from his mistake (Players selection), else we will lose again and very soon.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Anytime you're involved in something that requires long term building,planning and some trial and error in Nigeria you're invariably going to have problems with the people. Let's face it, Nigerians have never seen anything built successfully in the long run. We're talking about people that have never seen consistent running water,power or even an education or health system. The day it doesn't look like it's gonna be easy they bail out. I don't blame them!
OCCUPY NFF!!
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

vancity eagle wrote:

GBAM!GBAM!GBAM!GBAGBAM!
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Anytime you're involved in something that requires long term building,planning and some trial and error in Nigeria you're invariably going to have problems with the people. Let's face it, Nigerians have never seen anything built successfully in the long run. We're talking about people that have never seen consistent running water,power or even an education or health system. The day it doesn't look like it's gonna be easy they bail out. I don't blame them!
And that is exactly what is happening right here and now on this very board!
See confusion!
We dont even know how much truth there is in the story, if any at all!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "