Some Football @ Last: Russia 2-0 New Zealand FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Some Football @ Last: Russia 2-0 New Zealand FT

Post by anointed »

Russia should have called for the video AR foe a penalty call a couple of minutes earlier

BTW, I don't really know how the process of involving the AR works as in is it a doubting ref that calls for it or the aggrieved team?
Last edited by anointed on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Some Football @ Last: Russia vs New Zealand

Post by anointed »

Russians look shy in front of goal
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Russia manages to score
1-0

If na to hack computer now, it should have been 6-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Workman
Egg
Egg

Post by Workman »

I was going to say they are both poor, but our own Uyo performance was horrible.
"Let us hear the conclusion of the matter, Fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. "
Ecclesiastes 12:13

popular quote- "Every Good deed will not go unpunished"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Workman wrote:I was going to say they are both poor, but our own Uyo performance was horrible.
...with New Zealand's speed and ball control they will beat our own Uyo side :biggrin:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

New Zealand surviving several close shaves. Goalie isn't bad either.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Akinfe-ev the Ondo man goalie of Russia called into action with a save and then from the corner kick, Russia clears on the line with Akinfeev no where near it
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Should have been 3 in the last minute...in fact much more than that. If the match had taken place in the US rather than on home soil, they would have had a much more decisive victory.

2-0 FT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Some Football @ Last: Russia 2-0 New Zealand FT

Post by txj »

Should also watch the UEFA U-21s. An excellent tournament

MAC. 0 SPA 2

Some sumptuous talent from Spain
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:Akinfe-ev the Ondo man goalie of Russia called into action with a save and then from the corner kick, Russia clears on the line with Akinfeev no where near it
I wonder where he got his Akinfeev from? You know that's actually the plural/familial form of Akinfe?

Surnames derived from names ending in consonants = +ov, like Ivan-ov, Anton-ov, etc.
Names which end with "a" become surnames ending with "in".

The first are "masculine", while the latter is "feminine". Then they have neutral names (few, + non Russian exceptions) which end with other vowels like "e". Those get the suffix "ev". For example, Akinfe will become Akinfeev.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:Russia should have called for the video AR foe a penalty call a couple of minutes earlier

BTW, I don't really know how the process of involving the AR works as in is it a doubting ref that calls for it or the aggrieved team?
Until today when the commentators were talking about it, I never heard of it before. While the Video review is good in order to curb referees' errors and ojoros, will the reviews not delay or hinder the free flow of the game?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:Russia manages to score
1-0

Chief Anointed; can you please show us the proof you have indicating the Russians hacked any Computer?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Oceana needs to merge with Asia. their teams are terrible.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Odas wrote:
anointed wrote:Russia manages to score
1-0

Chief Anointed; can you please show us the proof you have indicating the Russians hacked any Computer?
Good luck with looking for proofs

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.re ... SKCN11J26T

http://m.bbc.com/sport/athletics/39477302
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:Akinfe-ev the Ondo man goalie of Russia called into action with a save and then from the corner kick, Russia clears on the line with Akinfeev no where near it
I wonder where he got his Akinfeev from? You know that's actually the plural/familial form of Akinfe?

Surnames derived from names ending in consonants = +ov, like Ivan-ov, Anton-ov, etc.
Names which end with "a" become surnames ending with "in".

The first are "masculine", while the latter is "feminine". Then they have neutral names (few, + non Russian exceptions) which end with other vowels like "e". Those get the suffix "ev". For example, Akinfe will become Akinfeev.
So you didn't know that Akinfe is okunrin meta :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This thread and the football nah pure rubbish.......the worst football match this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This thread and the football nah pure rubbish.......the worst football match this season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved