Home Based, Dapo Ajibade, Named Sports Director of Euro FC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Home Based, Dapo Ajibade, Named Sports Director of Euro FC

Post by anointed »

I know him very well. Smooth talking, enterprising and full of ideas. Has done all manner football/sports management job in this realm last of which was as Sunshine Stars' Chairman.

It's a small club no doubt and almost an obscure one. Never heard of them before.
Sunshine Stars of Akure may be having a bad time in the domestic front as it swims in relegation waters and banished several kilometres away from its home base, a former chairman of the club, Prince Dapo Ajibade is rising in profile.

A Serbian club, FK Moravac 1948 has appointed him as its new Sports Director.

Sports Village Square gathered that FK Moravac 1948 President, Danilo Pavlovic, signed the letter of offer, which was sent to Prince Ajibade.

According to the letter dated June 12, 2017, Prince Ajibade was offered the position because of his experience as a former club chairman in Nigeria and part of his responsibility is to recruit players for FK Moravac 1948.

“I, signed down, accept this agreement and with full approving (sic) I give a place of sports director to the Prince Dapo Ajibade, a former president of Sunshine Stars from Nigeria.

“Giving him a place of sports director (sic), he will be allowed to get players for my club, to negotiate in selling the players.

“Also, he will have a right to cancel this agreement in time, which he wants (sic).

“The official contract that I put him, he will get in APR office in city of Nis, in Serbia. This agreement will also be forwarded to the APR office and Football Association of Serbia so that they can confirm it and also to FIFA Laws,” Pavlovic wrote in the offer letter.

http://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/2017 ... hine-boss/
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Re: Home Based, Dapo Ajibade, Named Sports Director of Euro

Post by Toxicarrow »

Congratulation to Prince
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Toxicarrow wrote:Congratulation to Prince
Thanks as I begin my new life in ......don't know the capital
Oya back to the matter
open and close
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Prince wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:Congratulation to Prince
Thanks as I begin my new life in ......don't know the capital

Belgrade.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

More like an agent to ship players to Serbia for further sell-on...