POWER TUSSLE: Green tables Scouting Unit & Psychologist

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
POWER TUSSLE: Green tables Scouting Unit & Psychologist

Post by Enugu II »

Old tricks are back. They used player invitations to hang Keshi and now they begin to make similar case against Rohr. Further, they had stripped Keshi of a psychologist but now Green makes a power move to foist one on Rohr. If Green wins this maneuver then Rohr is headed for the exit based on what happens in August/September.
NFF proposes Psychologist and Scouting Unit for Eagles
By Ade Alabi - June 15, 2017 103 0
http://aoifootball.com/2017/06/15/nff-p ... or-eagles/

Nigeria Football Federation Technical and Development committee headed by Christopher Green following the Eagles’ scandalous loss to the Bafana Bafana of South Africa in a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, has proposed a scouting unit and the redeployment of a psychologist to the team, AOIFootball.com can report.

The committee had met with Super Eagles Technical Adviser on Tuesday following the team’s loss on Saturday and the committee’s head Chris Green revealed after the meeting that they have taken huge steps that will help the team in the nearest future amongst which is the setting up of a scouting unit in the Technical Department and the redeployment of a team psychologist to the team.

” We called for the establishment of the scouting unit in the technical department and that henceforth. “There will be redeployment of a psychologist to the team. We believe the players need to be psyched up for matches as we will face Cameroon which will be a very tough game, ” revealed the Rivers State FA Boss.

The last time the Eagles had a team psychologist was at Africa Cup of Nations 2013, in person of Dr. Robinson Okosun.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: POWER TUSSLE: Green tables Scouting Unit & Psychologist

Post by 9jaMan »

SE lost because of player selection, simple and plain, football is about talent, junk players = Junk results. Rohr should be fired for ignoring onyekuru, get a coach that is ready to play the best, it's that easy, One junk player can make other players look worthless
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He continues to play Akpeyi...so I don't blame the NFF
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

9jaMan wrote:SE lost because of player selection, simple and plain, football is about talent, junk players = Junk results. Rohr should be fired for ignoring onyekuru, get a coach that is ready to play the best, it's that easy, One junk player can make other players look worthless
No vex o..but are you saying the one player "Onyekuru" would have made the whole team click ? I just want to understand I am not saying you are right or wrong.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:He continues to play Akpeyi...so I don't blame the NFF
I am curious did we have a better option for a keeper available and he did not use the person ? or invite the person, Enyeama resigined himself abi ? and was even in camp to cheer the guys up so he is out .. What happened to Wolves Keeper and Ejide sef ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates