Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:
txj wrote:I think some of you are mixing things up; in some cases deliberately.

There are no excuses for the loss. Secondly, the only thing different between the last two home games is that one opponent took its chances. The basic defensive structure and organization of the SE in the non-possession phase under Rohr is slip shod...

The issue on this here thread is about bribery and attempted bribery of NT coaches. An incontrovertible fact...
Abegi, is your mirror broken... :shock:

YOU Txj introduced the supposedly "comprised" journalists line of discourse, and your bigoted lap-dog immediately ejaculated all over it with his usual incoherent babble of "compromised" journalists giving Rohr a hard time and blaming the SA loss on the exclusion of their supposed client(s) - imputing that the deserved criticisms visited on Rohr after the SA loss were motivated or sponsored by spurned agents. Dude, you are the one who muddied up the issues in your usual attempt to attack anyone who criticizes any of our Oyibo coaches.

BTW, noticed your sophomoric attempted sleight of hand in referring to "bribery and attempted bribery". No prizes for guessing the passports of the coaches that you deemed to have been successfully bribed (or, in your usual truck stop elengance, to have "partook") and those for whom it was supposedly merely an attempt. SMDH
That's what I thought the thread was about.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:He does not need to name anybody just to entertain anyone. The truth is this activity goes on in the Super Eagles, anyone who has visited the team in their hotels when they have matches should wonder why so many agents in the camp. Having your player as an international is a booster for their career...part of what makes a good agent is to represent his client in everyway that enhances their career....and i mean in anyway!
That's why I don't understand the hoopla.

Who amongst the people who played has a secured spot?

If he had decided to bench Iwobi or Iheanacho we would probably have said, Oyibo-knows-best.

There's is no single player on that team that is unbenchable. So the agents are within their rights to push for their clients to be on the team.

And now that he lost to SA at home by a <sic> scandalous margin, the pressure will even be more.

In the famous words of Al Davis, "Just Win Baby!"

Next game sef, I go push my own 'clients' (work no pay)... Adi, Nwakali and Azubuike Okechukwu. I no see what the folks who played ahead of them played sef. :? :(

But not to bribe coaches. And certainly not to use compromised journos to pressure the coaches.
Please who are the players that were pushed/imposed on him? Nna, I am more focused on the actual tactics deployed. Even the strategy is suspect.
Watching the game, I kept seeing the same deficiencies from previous games...

Anyway, we better pray that VicMo is healthy and available as he seems to hide the obvious deficiencies of the TEAM PLAY.

I think some of you are mixing things up; in some cases deliberately.

There are no excuses for the loss. Secondly, the only thing different between the last two home games is that one opponent took its chances. The basic defensive structure and organization of the SE in the non-possession phase under Rohr is slip shod...

The issue on this here thread is about bribery and attempted bribery of NT coaches. An incontrovertible fact...

Thanks for setting the facts right and prevent me from replying to EMPTY GRANDILOQUENCE by someone with an open agenda!
If its cannot be broken down to FC/LC he begins a slow psycho-babble into incoherence!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Updated summary of facts:

1. Agents will resort to underhanded means to push their clients.

2. Rohr was honest and did not take bribes.

3. Rohr's honestly selected team team lost 0-2 at home.

4. No can point to one thing Rohr's best selection team did well in the match.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
anointed wrote:And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.
... and they are already wanting him out as can be seen by several posts some forumers have posted here - in the Site
As if CE can force a coach out. We lost 0-2 at home to a team that had nrver beaten us competitively and you think that everyone calling for the coached to be sacked is a paid agent?