Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Post by Dammy »

Hmmmmmmm

Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents Who Want Their Players In Super Eagles
June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr says only the best players will be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria despite push from agents to get their players in the team.

Ade Ojeikere of Sportinglife reports the manager made the statement on Friday morning through one of his aide, who also confirmed that the manager rejected bribes and lobbies from European club agents who want their players in the team.

Rohr’s aide revealed further that the manager closely monitors his players along with his assistants before picking those who are ready for the Nigeria assignment.

The coach is even ready to show his employers the indices he uses to pick players for the country’s international matches.

“‘ Rohr recognises the mistakes made by the largely inexperienced side. He knows how to come out of it, but he wouldn’t want to divulge ‎his strategy since the world is a global village.

” Our next game is against Cameroon and happily they are busy in the Confederations Cup, which give us enough time to watch them”, Rohr’s aide said.

Ade Emmanuel

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/17/ro ... er-eagles/
I am happy
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Post by anointed »

And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

anointed wrote:And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.
I agree.
It is not an 'unbelievable' story by any means.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Rubbish..............he lost 0-2 at home to our wifey.
No clown is going to distract anybody with some nonsense bribe story..................the clown was out-coached, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Own goal the website full of lies , trying to distract our campaign. ..smh...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

of course this is true.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the only coach who has exposed this just so happens to choose the best squads ?

Because he is not accepting junks into the team based on bribes.

SSS, Oliseh, and Keshi were all highly compromised and it showed with them calling up all manner of junks which all added to destroying the SE
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Dammy wrote:Hmmmmmmm

June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

The coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr says only the best players will be called up to the senior national team of Nigeria despite push from agents to get their players in the team.

Ade Ojeikere of Sportinglife reports the manager made the statement on Friday morning through one of his aide, who also confirmed that the manager rejected bribes and lobbies from European club agents who want their players in the team.

Rohr’s aide revealed further that the manager closely monitors his players along with his assistants before picking those who are ready for the Nigeria assignment.

The coach is even ready to show his employers the indices he uses to pick players for the country’s international matches.

“‘ Rohr recognises the mistakes made by the largely inexperienced side. He knows how to come out of it, but he wouldn’t want to divulge ‎his strategy since the world is a global village.

” Our next game is against Cameroon and happily they are busy in the Confederations Cup, which give us enough time to watch them”, Rohr’s aide said.

Ade Emmanuel

So how is Moses Simon still playing for SE,? we know that selection is not based on talent.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

9jaMan wrote:
Dammy wrote:Hmmmmmmm

June 17, 2017
Nigeria
IMG_3107

Ade Emmanuel

So how is Moses Simon still playing for SE,? we know that selection is not based on talent.
So who is a better winger that Nigerians will not suspect 'dropped' to get in?
Its easy to say 'try another person' when you are not the one to be held accountable when there's a fokkop.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?
Why do peeps write like this?
Its as ridiculous as the picture you have on your signature...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote:of course this is true.

Do you think it is a coincidence that the only coach who has exposed this just so happens to choose the best squads ?

SSS, Oliseh, and Keshi were all highly compromised and it showed with them calling up all manner of junks which all added to destroying the SE
Actually local coaches have said the same. Maybe a white coach saying the same stuff suddenly makes a difference
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:simple...if true, name the agents and report them to the right authorities (EFCC?). What's the use of having Ade Ojiekere reporting it alongside his standard he-said-she-said rumors?

Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know what I was thinking. Oyinbo coaches know best. Let's continue to speculate about unnamed agents and their efforts to influence coaches.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:

Don't know what I was thinking. Oyinbo coaches know best. Let's continue to speculate about unnamed agents and their efforts to influence coaches.

I don't give a rat's arse about the coach or the agents.

I am referring to to your suggestion about involving the EFCC.

I mean do you think you are in the US and can refer an issue to the authorities as a matter of routine?
Some of you truly have ur heads in a cloud!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:of course this is true.

Daft buffoon :D ........just shut your foolish mouth, brainless imbecile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
txj wrote:

I don't give a rat's arse about the coach or the agents.

I am referring to to your suggestion about involving the EFCC.

I mean do you think you are in the US and can refer an issue to the authorities as a matter of routine?
Some of you truly have ur heads in a cloud!!!
I see...so we should engage in rumors instead of reporting someone offering you bribe to compromise a matter of national interest?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:And should this be true, the agents will definitely want him out of SE.
... and they are already wanting him out as can be seen by several posts some forumers have posted here - in the Site
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nonsense or fake News!!!
If it is the former, then why is he shielding the agents?
Gives us their names or forever hold your peace
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

cic old boy wrote:Maybe the money they offered wasn't enough.
Probably!

Just like the local coaches, if you are winning people fit overlook your experimentation.

If you lose, everybody go get reasons and excuses why you carry lose.

Anyway, he needs to keep tinkering with his team. Can't point out one segment of his team that is settled. Not goal keeping, Defense, Midfield, or Attack.

So the agents will keep trying to push their clients.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

What's the point of this allegation? Your best players lost miserably, at home. Where do agents come in?
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kneedeep wrote:What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

What's the point of this allegation? Your best players lost miserably, at home. Where do agents come in?
he is learning fast. Throw red meat at the natives, and they will focus on that, instead of the loss(es).
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Kneedeep wrote:What does this have to do with anything? No names, just formless accusations. Is he planning to take the bribes if we keep losing? Is this a new occurrence?

In the past, Ade Ojeikere typically accuses the coaches of tribalism with the selection.

Now, he got beat because agents didn't succeed in pushing undeserving players on him. :P :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!