Enugu Rangers Management declares war on female reporter

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Enugu Rangers Management declares war on female reporter

Post by Toxicarrow »

And this...
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Re: Enugu Rangers Management declares war on female reporter

Post by Toxicarrow »

ON FEMALE JOURNALIST BAN: Yes she was ban and the reason is simple, says Rangers Team Manager

Following the ban placed on Enugu-based Female Journalist, Janefrances Nweze Onyinye after Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) side, Enugu Rangers International FC tagged her a threat to State Security.

The Solid FM Sport Presnter was at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium, the home of Enugu Rangers during the Matchday 20 of the Nigerian top league encounter between Gombe United and the home team. The game ended 2-1 and the Flying Antelopes claimed the available three points.

The said game witnessed moment of controversy and Jane carried out her duty with all fairness and balanced reportage, hence she was banned from the Stadium for being objective with her reports.

Responding to the ban, the NPFL reigning champions Team Manager Amobi Ezeaku said "Yes it is true she was barred and the reason is simple.

He further added "Our fans see her as security threat, they have threatened to burn down the club house and stop us from playing our home games.

"We cannot guarantee her security so for peace to reign, we took the decision of telling her to stay off our match venue for now."
http://nigeriasportsarena.blogspot.ca/2 ... e-was.html
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

So a female reporter is a security threat to state? And those satanic herdsmen that have so much pillaged Enugu state are what? Do we even know the meaning of priorities in this country?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

anointed wrote:So a female reporter is a security threat to state? And those satanic herdsmen that have so much pillaged Enugu state are what? Do we even know the meaning of priorities in this country?
what pillage and what satanic herds men are you on about? stick to the point before you start talking nonsense. Though I don't think she should be banned for something that seem not so egregious
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

I think she is being blamed for the fines that LMC imposed on the club. See below:
Rangers were charged for four breaches of the rules in their match against Gombe United and subsequently fined a total of N6.5m – including N3m for the disruption of video coverage of the match – a suspended three points’ deduction and two home matches behind closed doors.

The club was also directed to ensure that the fan Agu, who spearheaded the disruption of the video recording of the match, is banned from all Rangers’ matches. http://punchng.com/lmc-fines-rangers-su ... -conducts/
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:So a female reporter is a security threat to state? And those satanic herdsmen that have so much pillaged Enugu state are what? Do we even know the meaning of priorities in this country?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good points or questions - Oga! Make you #$% dem again, abeg
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:
what pillage and what satanic herds men are you on about? stick to the point before you start talking nonsense. Though I don't think she should be banned for something that seem not so egregious
The "Herdsmen!" Do you not remember the herdsmen who have been terrorizing villagers, destroying the crops in the villagers' farms and killing them - sometimes?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

While I don't like the "smell" of this episode...
The alarmist headline hardly matches the story.

One would suggest that 3SC declare war on relegation! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote:
jette1 wrote:
The "Herdsmen!" Do you not remember the herdsmen who have been terrorizing villagers, destroying the crops in the villagers' farms and killing them - sometimes?

"pillaged Enugu" state ? I have a problem with such ulterior motivated grandiose dishonest bombast. Enugu state can more than take care of itself. don't need no pretend dog-whisper sympathy.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Toxicarrow wrote:I think she is being blamed for the fines that LMC imposed on the club. See below:
Rangers were charged for four breaches of the rules in their match against Gombe United and subsequently fined a total of N6.5m – including N3m for the disruption of video coverage of the match – a suspended three points’ deduction and two home matches behind closed doors.

The club was also directed to ensure that the fan Agu, who spearheaded the disruption of the video recording of the match, is banned from all Rangers’ matches. http://punchng.com/lmc-fines-rangers-su ... -conducts/
Kudos to LMC. Harassing female journalists and disrupting video recording is a barbaric act not heard of since the criminal hey days of useless teams like Sharks of Port Harcourt and that was over 15 years ago (Don't give me other facts - I don't care :mrgreen: ). However, the culprit club from Enugu should have been banished to Ibadan to serve as real deterrent :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

YemiBrazil wrote:Kudos to LMC. Harassing female journalists and disrupting video recording is a barbaric act not heard of since the criminal hey days of useless teams like Sharks of Port Harcourt and that was over 15 years ago (Don't give me other facts - I don't care :mrgreen: ). However, the culprit club from Enugu should have been banished to Ibadan to serve as real deterrent :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That could actually work, seeing as Ibadan will not have any NPFL club in the very near future...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL