Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:12 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 pm 

airwolex wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
I really like this Andre Gomes ...why is Barca not using him ?

I think he has been poor

Really ? I think its Quaresma has been poor ( even with the goal ) I think Gomes is awed by Ronaldo..everything he has done he has looked for Ronaldo and I think that has caused him mistakes ..but that's the coach's issue ( and Ronaldo ).

Quaresma, on the other hand, has tried all game to say he is as good as Ronaldo and has been idiotic all game.

...Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 pm 

2-2

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm 

Poor marking leads to a goal

Why didn't the keeper meet the ball in the air :curse:

Gooooooolllll de Mexico!!! 2-2!! That' s how you put away a header!

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

Na the fonte wey people they say na the next best defender dem take drink garri like this ?

...Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 pm 

Last minute by Moreno off ck..goalie Rui was like looking for a flight at Oshodi bus stop

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

I almost feel sorry for Russia in this group. They will be thrashed by both Mexico and Portugal.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

Site Admin

That was a strong header

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:52 pm 

FT. Great game! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o

FT

2-2

They should use New Zealand to drink garri so their results against an unconvincing Russia will determine stuff.

Scipio Africanus wrote:
I almost feel sorry for Russia in this group. They will be thrashed by both Mexico and Portugal.

Putin will not like that one bit. The team might end up in a gulag in siberia :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

Top game. Mexico's youth set up has really paid off

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:54 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Neither will thrash Russia from what I saw. Portugal's too dependent on Ronaldo and Mexico don't have the cutting edge.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:54 pm 

very good game. I am glad I watched it.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm 

Do we have any player in our team who can head and score a goal like that of the Mexican players? Do we? It seems we are a "one dimensional" team and we expect our team to win games - hmm!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 pm 

Samora Machel wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Putin will not like that one bit. The team might end up in a gulag in siberia :lol:

Cut-it out, it is NOT funny!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

airwolex wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Neither will thrash Russia from what I saw. Portugal's too dependent on Ronaldo and Mexico don't have the cutting edge.

Why do people keep sleeping Mexico? They are top class. They have a good system of play and guys like Chichariti can punish any team

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:58 pm 

Odas wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Brother cant we joke among friends :huh: :atc:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Why do people keep sleeping Mexico? They are top class. They have a good system of play and guys like Chichariti can punish any team

Mexico always starts like this. They keep the ball well but I don't think they can go all the way. I think Portugal, Mexico and Russia (with the home advantage) are pretty even.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:03 pm 

Not one sub by Osorio in this game made even a slight difference. And even with his MF tiring, continued to bring in central strikers, even in a team with Chicharito who can cover the entire frontline.

Never understood why they call him a Prof...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:08 pm 

Samora Machel wrote:
Odas wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Brother cant we joke among friends :huh: :atc:

Oh, sorry bros! I misunderstood your intentions. I am sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm 

Gotta love the Mexicans, their "never back down" warrior spirit is something to respect, its fight to the finish for them, true Aztec spirirt...plus they have a strong youth system and a very well structured football league working for them(about 60% of their players come play in the Mexican league if I'm not mistaken) something Nigeria should learn from.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Spot on about the good football structure. But all the players today except for 1 play in Europe. Think four or five play in Spain, four in Portugal, two in Germany. The most important thing though is all of them were developed in Mexico

Tobi17 wrote:
Gotta love the Mexicans, their "never back down" warrior spirit is something to respect, its fight to the finish for them, true Aztec spirirt...plus they have a strong youth system and a very well structured football league working for them(about 60% of their players come play in the Mexican league if I'm not mistaken) something Nigeria should learn from.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next