All FIFA 17 Players!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

miky
Egg
Egg
All FIFA 17 Players!

Post by miky »

Just joined an online league with 169 plus members (mostly Naija). I think a few people on this forum are in it as well. Only weekend games, and it seems interesting.

https://leverade.com/en/tournament/255863/registration

There is actually two leagues, league 1 and league 2. Everybody starts out in league 2, and works their way up through promotion and stuff, you have to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd to get promoted :ohmy: . If you can't finish btw 1st-3rd, but you finish 1st-8th you qualify to play in the Champions Cup after the league 2 season is over. If you win the championship cup then you can also get promoted to League 1 next season.

It is a massive movement! so for those gamers out there this is your chance, registration is almost closed.
****They have their own instagram, with clips from fifa, fifa events in Nigeria etc etc***

http://www.pictaram.com/user/knock.out.kings/2054778614

P.S. I need to brush up my skills, so I need to woop a few people my game tag is ALWAYS JJOkochaSquad (PS4)
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: All FIFA 17 Players!

Post by metalalloy »

Wow. thanks for the info. I just joined. I cant imagine how they pull this off.

But damn 169 players is a TON!!

@Miky. Added you.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

metalalloy wrote:Wow. thanks for the info. I just joined. I cant imagine how they pull this off.

But damn 169 players is a TON!!

@Miky. Added you.
yes o, I saw pictures of the events they have in lagos and Abuja, they have like printed out gears, tshirts and everything. I think I am good in fifa but we will see :D . guy just email the admin on leverade or better yet DM the admin on the instagram page, I think its the same person. verify you are on schedule in league 2?

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I just signed up myself. But will only be available to play games after 8pm. Hopefully, this is not an issue. I'm looking forward to my Ighalo/Success attacking duo doing some damage. I suck at defense tho :(
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

guys make sure you send your PSN gametag to the admin to add you to league 2. it was confusing for me, because I signed up in a couple of places prior to being added to the schedule. and lets get balling :thumbs:

A phi A man
Egg
Egg

Post by A phi A man »

cool cool. need to start practicing - havent played much of fifa 17..

add you Milky

psn: nakwame06
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The Journey looks very nice and is an interesting insight.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chimex101
Egg
Egg
FIFA 17 FAMILY!!

Post by Chimex101 »

Metalloy, BP,etc where una dey! just got my FIFA 17 and I'm looking to build my first squad on FUT, any ideas of good players I could use/buy? how is the game-play different from fifa 16?
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: FIFA 17 FAMILY!!

Post by miky »

I no sabi FUT yet but I go soon build am when time permits. I mostly play online though, add me.

JJOkochaSquad (PS4)

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chimex101 wrote:Metalloy, BP,etc where una dey! just got my FIFA 17 and I'm looking to build my first squad on FUT, any ideas of good players I could use/buy? how is the game-play different from fifa 16?

Man im the wrong person to ask. I havent gone near FUT as i no get coins and have no desire to start the grind required to earn a good team. BP im sure has a good team, although i think he focuses on Naija players this year. Bushboy also always has an angle on some unheralded gems.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Chimex101
Egg
Egg
fifa 17 fut

Post by Chimex101 »

My goodness, I'm I the only one who just sucks? Straight 3 losses already and I'm lost hope..fifa 17 is so different
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: fifa 17 fut

Post by miky »

Chimex101 wrote:My goodness, I'm I the only one who just sucks? Straight 3 losses already and I'm lost hope..fifa 17 is so different
:rotf: :rotf: o oboy I don loose sotay I tire. Well I don improve from div 10 to 6 sha

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

God I hate FIFA 17, the worst present I ever got in my life.

Wish I didn't own the game.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: fifa 17 fut

Post by metalalloy »

Chimex101 wrote:My goodness, I'm I the only one who just sucks? Straight 3 losses already and I'm lost hope..fifa 17 is so different
LOL the learning curve for this one is a bit steep. We all chop loss for beginning and still now sef. But keep at it

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Whats going on with the league? I went through the process of joining online, but nothing has happened since then. I don't have twitter so I can't reach out to the organizer. Abeg make una tell am to add me o! Gametag: bushboy007.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Chimex101 wrote:Metalloy, BP,etc where una dey! just got my FIFA 17 and I'm looking to build my first squad on FUT, any ideas of good players I could use/buy? how is the game-play different from fifa 16?
FUT is fun and addictive. I have like 5 different squads with purely African players (mostly silver). I enjoy the challenge of beating all gold teams with my obscure team of unknown African silver gems. The very best silver players I have uncovered so far are:

Olanrewaju Kayode: rated 69. Fast, and deadly. He will score a lot for you.
Alex Iwobi: rated 71. He is a gem!
Ndong: the best DM I have ever used. His passing is impeccable
Jonathan Kodja: finishes everything
Kelechi iheanacho: rated 74. I don't think he ever misses a shot with his left foot in this game!!!
Samata: Another cold blooded assassin in front of goal
Etame: excellent finisher
Taiye Taiwo: he is a CB in the game and a damn good one!

Good luck.
Who will be next?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:Whats going on with the league? I went through the process of joining online, but nothing has happened since then. I don't have twitter so I can't reach out to the organizer. Abeg make una tell am to add me o! Gametag: bushboy007.

Same thing here. I even sent DMS on the instagram act and instead of replying, they started following me lol

soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

A phi A man wrote:cool cool. need to start practicing - havent played much of fifa 17..

add you Milky

psn: nakwame06
Nakwame my guy, it's bugsbunny2345. So after all those brushing you decided to change your game tag and added 06. No wonder I never see you online.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Don't have a tweeter or instagram account how do I join? And can't we create a cyber league or they never allowed a league since that FIFA 13?

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I'm currently online. Whoever wants to play: bushboy007
Who will be next?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:I'm currently online. Whoever wants to play: bushboy007

you on?

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Scored some wonderful goals this weekend and won a fair share. Miky/Jj okocha, i have added you!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Well played Kizon! Your tackling na wire :)
Who will be next?