Enyeama to AC Milan?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Enyeama to AC Milan?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4102/tra ... donnarumma
The AC Milan stopper appears primed to leave the San Siro; could The Cat replace him?

There had been much positivity around AC Milan so far this transfer window, with the Rossoneri—buoyed by significant Chinese investment—investing heavily in a series of talented players.

Mateo Musacchio, Andre Silva, Ricardo Rodriguez and Franck Kessie have all already arrived, while Borussia Dortmund hotshot Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Chelsea’s Diego Costa are just two other names to have been linked with a move to Lombardy.

However, 18-year-old wonderkid Gianluigi Donnarumma looks to have ruled out being part of Milan’s revolution.

The stopper, who has been on the club’s books since 2013, dealt a blow to all those who still believe in the loyalty of footballers when he revealed on Thursday that he had no intention of extending his deal with Milan.

His decision will have put many of Europe’s giants on red alert, and while the youngster is destined for a glittering future at Milan or elsewhere, the club’s immediate future between the sticks remains uncertain.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Enyeama to AC Milan?

Post by paj »

...BP's about to carry him Mancrush go Enyeama side now...perhaps China's too long a distance for love eh? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Did miss something? I saw nowhere the article said Enyeama is heading to AC Milan or a rumor of such
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote:Did miss something? I saw nowhere the article said Enyeama is heading to AC Milan or a rumor of such
projective insertion
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:
Odas wrote:Did miss something? I saw nowhere the article said Enyeama is heading to AC Milan or a rumor of such
projective insertion

The piece that is posted did not include the text where Enyeama is mentioned. Click on the link to read the full version.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

was wondering the same.. Maybe a hidden message!!!!!! :? :? :? :?
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....