THERE IS ONLY ONE KING!!!

FATHER TIKO
THERE IS ONLY ONE KING!!!

Post by FATHER TIKO »

The tale was told that the over 50,000 fans who witnessed his last competitive game cried in unison:
"Fique! Fique!!"' (stay! stay!)

Such was the sorrow that the king was abdicating his throne...

For those of us who never saw Pele play, this compilation shows the maestro at work...

Most of those tricks you see today are not as fresh as you think...Pele did them and more...

"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Gooner1
Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE KING!!!

Post by Gooner1 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Indeed.....there is ONLY ONE KING :thumb:

...he had it all
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

Cristiano Ronaldo is better. Na nostalgia dey mek una call am king. :twisted:
FATHER TIKO

Post by FATHER TIKO »

platinum wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo is better. Na nostalgia dey mek una call am king. :twisted:
You no even mention Maradona...you dey mention fake Ronaldo wey don flop for 3 WCup tournaments...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

FATHER TIKO wrote:Most of those tricks you see today are not as fresh as you think...Pele did them and more...
I see the editors of the video could not find evidence of Pele doing any of Jay Jay's tricks. Much respect to the legends "O Rei" and "O Jay". :D
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.

FATHER TIKO wrote:The tale was told that the over 50,000 fans who witnessed his last competitive game cried in unison:

For those of us who never saw Pele play, this compilation shows the maestro at work...

Most of those tricks you see today are not as fresh as you think...Pele did them and more...

Long live the king! Chai these were the days the ball weighed like a tonne and defenders were licenced to maim attackers on sight! :thumbs:

platinum wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo is better. Na nostalgia dey mek una call am king. :twisted:
I no blame U sha...TV no reach ya village when Akai was doing the biz :twisted:

The GOAT!!! No one better. What we have after the king are pretenders.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

The Eagle wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:Most of those tricks you see today are not as fresh as you think...Pele did them and more...
I see the editors of the video could not find evidence of Pele doing any of Jay Jay's tricks. Much respect to the legends "O Rei" and "O Jay". :D
Editor left out recycled tricks
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
No, the editor included recycled tricks. That was the point of the video. To prove the tricks were recycled. When the akpeteshi clears your system and you sober up, watch the video again.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.

Edson Arantes Dos Nascimento..... The one and only....

Mschew...who is debating this??? I want to know!! Long live Pele! Long live the King!! Long live the GOAT!!

FATHER TIKO wrote:
You no even mention Maradona...you dey mention fake Ronaldo wey don flop for 3 WCup tournaments...

FATHER TIKO wrote:The tale was told that the over 50,000 fans who witnessed his last competitive game cried in unison:

That's first thing I noticed the first time I ever watched a Pele compilation. All the tricks I thought were new he had done them 40 years earlier. Any time anyone says Messi is greatest ever I genuinely get very angry. Pele was a god. There is one clip where he executes a move and a spectator standing behind the goal throws his hat in the air and celebrates like delirious child :rotf: If Pele had been a European not a poor man from the favelas the pope would have declared him a saint by now :thumbs:

17 yrs old taking a world cup by storm. He looks a baby here compared to tbe brutal defenders he often embarassed. Look the bobo his teammate to his left, his face would scare the living daylights out of you :clap: :rotf:

Last edited by Comrade Machel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FATHER TIKO wrote:
Maradona wey dey use hand take score goal? Proper fake player. Messi sef beta pass Maradona.

Top 10 of all time:

Cristiano Ronaldo > JJ Okocha > Pele >Messi > Maradona > Hagi > Zidane > Roberto Carlos > Zico > Rai.

If you no believe this list, go to your nearest senator's office. E go confam am for you.

Oga Pele ranka dede!

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Oga Pele ranka dede!

In case you didnt know...He learned his skills from oga supernova AKA small khaki shorts AKA lost in london AKA german rapper of the year AKA so good they named his twice AKA uncle iwobi.

the man with many pockets! Even GPS ran away from Oga in London, after hearing he was named twice :scared: :scared: :scared:

joplass

Post by joplass »

You guys should watch the movie "Pele". There will never be a player like Pele.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)

The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
No, the editor included recycled tricks. That was the point of the video. To prove the tricks were recycled. When the akpeteshi clears your system and you sober up, watch the video again.
The editor was showing players copying Pele
Jay Jay was recycling, let me explain
1) Pele makes a product
2) Ronaldhinio uses the product
3) The product is dumped in the garbage
4) Jay Jay takes is out of the trash and makes it useful again
5) Naija goes wild
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
1) Pele makes a product
4) Jay Jay takes is out of the trash and makes it useful again
5) Naija goes wild
I see the akpeteshi never clear system. No wahala.

But come o .... if we are looking for someone who cheaply recycled things another man already used, why are we not talking about Abedi PELE?

The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
1) Pele makes a product
4) Jay Jay takes it out of the trash and makes it useful again
5) Naija goes wild
I see the akpeteshi never clear system. No wahala.

But come o .... if we are looking for someone who cheaply recycled things another man already used, why are we not talking about Abedi PELE?
Oga
I just explained what is recycle. Please follow instructions

the man with many pockets! Even GPS ran away from Oga in London, after hearing he was named twice :scared: :scared: :scared: