HIS SON WANTS TO PLAY FOR NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
HIS SON WANTS TO PLAY FOR NIGERIA

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/14/my ... ells-rohr/

I guess the England project isnt looking too good. :laugh: His son could have wrapped up the RB spot if he had committed to Nigeria when we needed him. We now have Aina,Ebuehi,and Nura all in the mix. Sorry Mr Iorfa but your son is useless to us now. :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
papilo
Egg
Egg
Re: HIS SON WANTS TO PLAY FOR NIGERIA

Post by papilo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/14/my ... ells-rohr/

I guess the England project isnt looking too good. :laugh: His son could have wrapped up the RB spot if he had committed to Nigeria when we needed him. We now have Aina,Ebuehi,and Nura all in the mix. Sorry Mr Iorfa but your son is useless to us now. :laugh: :laugh:
He is surplus to requirements at Wolves. The manager has asked him to look for another club. For the sake of his career I hope he finds a club and I wish him well but he is down the pecking order now for Nigeria. We don't need him at the moment.
yes o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

papilo wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/14/my ... ells-rohr/

He is surplus to requirements at Wolves. The manager has asked him to look for another club. For the sake of his career I hope he finds a club and I wish him well but he is down the pecking order now for Nigeria. We don't need him at the moment.
Kai , life is not fair I! After we got knocked da f $#* outa the last Afcon we were literally begging this guy to play for us but his fada said no. Even ohenhen had him in his daily starting 11. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lol here we go again with the cherry talks, quit acting like we are Germany, France, or Brazil that churn out super talents on a regular basis, if Iorfa proves he is good enough to compete in the GWG then he should he given the chance...its not like we can afford not to have more depth.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Tobi17 wrote:Lol here we go again with the cherry talks, quit acting like we are Germany, France, or Brazil that churn out super talents on a regular basis, if Iorfa proves he is good enough to compete in the GWG then he should he given the chance...its not like we can afford not to have more depth.
Yes we are not Germany, France or Brazil but we are not Benin, Togo or Niger either. We should not run after you just because you have a different passport especially if your heart is not with us. If Iorfa only had the option of playing for Nigeria, he would not even be considered. He is not that good. It just happens that he plays in a position we are struggling at at the moment. If he had played every game at the just concluded euro under 21s, I doubt this would have come up now. After 'chopping bench' all tournament, he decides he wants to play for Nigeria. Nonsense.
If he gets a decent club and gets a few good games at right back, of course he is welcome to fight for a shirt with Nura, Ebuehi and Aina but he should sort out his club career first and after playing regularly for his club, if he is still interested (which I doubt), he is welcome. For now he is not needed and should kindly stay away.
yes o
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

He is useless
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I hope Ojokojo Tourunarigha is learning from this. I saw Dominic Iorfa literally pleading for his son to play for the SE. This was the same man who rebuffed us when we really needed his son but now the new manager at Wolves has cut him loose, he wants to play for us. On a point of principle, I would say NO THANKS.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:I hope Ojokojo Tourunarigha is learning from this. I saw Dominic Iorfa literally pleading for his son to play for the SE. This was the same man who rebuffed us when we really needed his son but now the new manager at Wolves has cut him loose, he wants to play for us. On a point of principle, I would say NO THANKS.
He needs to get on the field and show he can play at a high level. The likes of nura and Aina are also not playing but they both a potential blockbusters for the SE. He needs to out work them.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He made it clear he wanted his boy to play for England and he can keep on trying to get in as long as he's still playing no problem but Nigeria need not consider him ever again,next!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Tobi17 wrote:Lol here we go again with the cherry talks, quit acting like we are Germany, France, or Brazil that churn out super talents on a regular basis, if Iorfa proves he is good enough to compete in the GWG then he should he given the chance...its not like we can afford not to have more depth.

How can he be good enough for SE when he can't make it in lowly wolves
Iofra Jnr turned 23 last month, and with over 87 professional matches under his belt, the central defender who can also play as a full back is among the players set to be on their way out of the Molineux outfit.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If you cannot make Wolves team,you are not good enough period. Someone suddenly needs the super eagles to raise their professional profile.

That said i cannot understand how what appears to be a promising career has suddenly turned sour
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

If he is serious, he should simply play his way back into contention.. As for now he is not even on the radar of options for selection..
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
papilo wrote:

Kai , life is not fair I! After we got knocked da f $#* outa the last Afcon we were literally begging this guy to play for us but his fada said no. Even ohenhen had him in his daily starting 11. :laugh:
Considering we are talking of our country (Nigeria) where, in a lot of instances it is NOT what you know, but who you know, that same father of his can make things happen for him. Thus, fingers crossed and watching
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Apparently, Iorfa jnr has joined Ipswich Town on loan.
I am happy
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40611200

Dominic Iorfa: Ipswich Town sign Wolves defender on season-long loan

Ipswich Town have signed defender Dominic Iorfa from Championship rivals Wolves on a season-long loan deal.

The 22-year-old right-back has made 93 appearances for Wolves since his debut in December 2014, having come through the youth system at Molineux.

Iorfa was also in Aidy Boothroyd's England squad at the recent European Under-21 Championships.

He moves to Portman Road following the departure of full-back Josh Emmanuel on loan to Rotherham.
rudellar
Egg
Egg

Post by rudellar »

Life is really interesting sometimes. I left naija over 14 yrs ago. I visited a few yrs ago and realize his dad (iorfa snr) is now my naighbour in makurdi benefits state. I think iorfa had hoped his son might make the English team.
rudellar
Egg
Egg

Post by rudellar »

I meant makirdi benue state.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

rudellar wrote:I meant makirdi benue state.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dey wonder say which kine almajeri 'benefits' be dat?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I wanna visit that city/village 'makirdi'.
Is it in Benefit state? :D :D :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think your first spelling (Makurdi) as in your previous post is correct
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

papilo wrote:
Yes we are not Germany, France or Brazil but we are not Benin, Togo or Niger either. We should not run after you just because you have a different passport especially if your heart is not with us. If Iorfa only had the option of playing for Nigeria, he would not even be considered. He is not that good. It just happens that he plays in a position we are struggling at at the moment. If he had played every game at the just concluded euro under 21s, I doubt this would have come up now. After 'chopping bench' all tournament, he decides he wants to play for Nigeria. Nonsense.
If he gets a decent club and gets a few good games at right back, of course he is welcome to fight for a shirt with Nura, Ebuehi and Aina but he should sort out his club career first and after playing regularly for his club, if he is still interested (which I doubt), he is welcome. For now he is not needed and should kindly stay away.
Unless his form has really gone off the rails...
The Iorfa I watched play for Wolves is better than Ebuehi.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:If you cannot make Wolves team,you are not good enough period. Someone suddenly needs the super eagles to raise their professional profile.

That said i cannot understand how what appears to be a promising career has suddenly turned sour
If he was raised in Naija, they will tell you it's due to age fraud... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is welcomed to come for a trial out.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx