Kelechi Iheanacho visits Rochas Okorocha

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho visits Rochas Okorocha

Post by Kako »

mcal wrote:...divide and conquer even for Igbo land.
How Biafra go survive in the face of today's misguided so called educated Igbos, that I don't know.
We get sabos back then, now every hustler na sabo in disguise :sad:
What are you talking about :???: :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:We Imolites have Kelechi, while some people are still stuck in 2002 with Yobo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Murderators, isn't there a rule against denigrating a National Icon? If there isn't there should be one and it should be a ban-able offense! :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, no be Dr. Uzo dey pose for corner over dia?
My chief Herbalist how body?

we dey o! We dey celebrate our Imolite STAR players, while some people who shall remain unnamed are still celebrating Yobo from 1999 :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Murds ...... :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kako wrote:
How Biafra go survive in the face of today's misguided so called educated Igbos, that I don't know.
...my friend take yout tongue count your teeth. The thing dey baffle me when here all this agitation to secede, yet our house no dey in order :sad:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Kako wrote:
Do you think he even knows what he is yapping about?
Peter Obi For President 2023
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Babalawo wrote:
Kako wrote:
...why would I?
Thieves in abundance in every nook and corner of the country, they don't have to be like those callous bank robbers, they sneak up on you all dressed well.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Babalawo wrote:

we dey o! We dey celebrate our Imolite STAR players, while some people who shall remain unnamed are still celebrating Yobo from 1999 :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Unku no vex na, ah ah. Na small pikin dey worry me. Abeg send my Royal Oud...small one I fit manage. Thanks in advance.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Did he really say he's poised to regain his position at Man Shitty? What is he thinking?
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
1naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Babalawo wrote:

Unku no vex na, ah ah. Na small pikin dey worry me. Abeg send my Royal Oud...small one I fit manage. Thanks in advance.
I will buy you and and your 58 year old youth leader, Blablalawo Tabu for insulting thr greatest Nigerian player ever.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Babalawo wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
1naija wrote:You head has gained weight. I see you want to compete with Uncles Ghanaba and Cellulite.

Says the Man with belle wey be like GP tank.
BLame F :lol: L :lol: O :lol: S :lol: S :lol: I :lol: N :lol: G
Kwashiorkor also gives you big belle.

Kai! :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

mcal wrote:
Babalawo wrote:
Kako wrote:
...why would I?
Thieves in abundance in every nook and corner of the country, they don't have to be like those callous bank robbers, they sneak up on you all dressed well.
O boy this is a football related thread, please take your nonsense somewhere else.
Thanks!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

felarey wrote:Did he really say he's poised to regain his position at Man Shitty? What is he thinking?
My only thing about it he has the right to continue waiting and fight until he regains his position with Mancity . If he is not playing regularly with his club he should be excluded from SE. Playing for SE is not an his ultimate right. I don't know why many people have failed to see this is having an adverse impact to his national career . There is no justification he selected ahead of the boy who scored 25 times in one of European top leagues.
Currently his performances with the national has been extremely poor even Steve wonders can attest to the indisputable fact. The prejudice or favourtism in this forum is overwhelming .
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

bully12 wrote:
felarey wrote:Did he really say he's poised to regain his position at Man Shitty? What is he thinking?
My only thing about it he has the right to continue waiting and fight until he regains his position with Mancity . If he is not playing regularly with his club he should be excluded from SE. Playing for SE is not an his ultimate right. I don't know why many people have failed to see this is having an adverse impact to his national career . There is no justification he selected ahead of the boy who scored 25 times in one of European top leagues.
Currently his performances with the national has been extremely poor even Steve wonders can attest to the indisputable fact. The prejudice or favourtism in this forum is overwhelming .
Can you provide his Game to Goal ratio for the National team let's see how you arrived at this conclusion that "his performance at the National team has been very poor".

Thanks.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Sir, in all honesty can you compare his performances with the national team last season when he was an active player with Man city to his recent performances with national team . There is question about it his performance have declined egregiously since he doesn't see much playing time with his club . Obviously lack of playing time is having adverse impact on his skills.
I'm not saying he should leave Man city he can wait as long as he can to regain his playing position but not to the detriment of SE. Recently , his performance in the national team has been below par. When or if he regains more playing time he could always be called back. As simple as that. For now he should be given a break to concentrate on regaining his playing time. At a long run it will be to the advantage of SE
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Babalawo wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Can you provide his Game to Goal ratio for the National team let's see how you arrived at this conclusion that "his performance at the National team has been very poor".

Thanks.
I like Kelechi and do think he,will regain his form, but no serious football team selects players based on "game to goal ratio".

Having said that, there's nothing in Onyekuru performance in the few minutes he has played for Nigeria that suggest he is pera better option than Nacho.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bully12 wrote:
Man your hyping of a guy who has played one great season in the Belgian league is just a bit over the top. He will get his chance. Let's just wait and see how that goes
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

If I start to talk......
http://www.naijiant.com/