Kelechi Iheanacho visits Rochas Okorocha

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kelechi Iheanacho visits Rochas Okorocha

Post by Babalawo »

Came in company of family and friends from the UK
Attributed 0-2 loss to SA to playing a more organised SA team with a large chunk of its players playing in the domestic SA league hence more team cohesion and understanding.
He promised the Eagles will win Cameron in August as the players and coaches have resolved not to let the Fans in Nigeria down any longer. He is 100% confident Nigeria will qualify for both the ANC and WC tournaments.
On his club form and issue of falling off the pecking order in the strikers position, he attributed that to too many stars at Man city but he is poised to regain his stating position next season as he remains fully committed to City.
On the request of his Excellency he was the special guest of honor at the swearing in of the new SA's and SSA where he was recognised as a proud IMO export and Son. He was giving a standing ovation by imolites pesent.

IMO people wish our son Kelechi well.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho visits Rochas Okorocha

Post by Senator WIRES »

I think Kelechi's advisers need to be careful in "politicizing" him. He is too young in his career to be visiting some polithiefcians. :)
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...see opulence, and the man's display of all 32s.
Probably asking, "bia, kedu ka odi na obodo oyibo, na Manchester, ala beke? gi na ndi ocha, na coach Pep, oyeara. Ke maka Aguero, onye Argentina, gi nia uno na chat kwa"? flashes all 32s again :biggrin: :biggrin:
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

smdh
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don't understand what Nacho's love affair with City is. Everything I've seen since Pep got there tells me its not the place for him. I mean, in one game, all their strikers, except Nacho, were either injured or suspended. Pep decided to resort to football alchemy and start the game with no strikers....with Nacho on the bench.

Maybe Nacho sees something we don't, but I could see a better future for him in a 101 places. His striking talent is rare....why he's seemingly okay with rolling the dice on it, I don't know.

Wish him all the best though but I honestly believe Pep thinks Nacho is technically deficient....and is essentially over him.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Don't quite understand this young man's soccer ambition. I know you need to make the money now but you got to iimprove your craft. Watching him against SA you could see that he was not match focused.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

deanotito wrote:I don't understand what Nacho's love affair with City is. Everything I've seen since Pep got there tells me its not the place for him. I mean, in one game, all their strikers, except Nacho, were either injured or suspended. Pep decided to resort to football alchemy and start the game with no strikers....with Nacho on the bench.

Maybe Nacho sees something we don't, but I could see a better future for him in a 101 places. His striking talent is rare....why he's seemingly okay with rolling the dice on it, I don't know.

Wish him all the best though but I honestly believe Pep thinks Nacho is technically deficient....and is essentially over him.
Nigerian players are generally not ambitious enough. As long as the check is coming in they're good. Nigerian politicians on they other hand are over ambitious. They want both the money and power.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You head has gained weight. I see you want to compete with Uncles Ghanaba and Cellulite.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Senator WIRES wrote:I think Kelechi's advisers need to be careful in "politicizing" him. He is too young in his career to be visiting some polithiefcians. :)
Ok.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

1naija wrote:You head has gained weight. I see you want to compete with Uncles Ghanaba and Cellulite.

Says the Man with belle wey be like GP tank.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Who is the guy in grey and a black cap? :mrgreen:

He looks like one guy I saw in a helicopter the other day.

BTW, will Ihenacho dress that way to see the Mayor of Womanchester? :???:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Nkume wrote:Who is the guy in grey and a black cap? :mrgreen:

Nwanne'm Nwoke imela mkpole?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Babalawo wrote:
Nkume wrote:Who is the guy in grey and a black cap? :mrgreen:

Nwanne'm Nwoke imela mkpole?
No shaking! God dey in control. Oriaku na opara gi?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

mcal wrote:...see opulence, and the man's display of all 32s.
Probably asking, "bia, kedu ka odi na obodo oyibo, na Manchester, ala beke? gi na ndi ocha, na coach Pep, oyeara. Ke maka Aguero, onye Argentina, gi nia uno na chat kwa"? flashes all 32s again :biggrin: :biggrin:
opulence is relative I guess; to me that's tasteless and ugly; more like money miss road. Do this people even look at international magazines and see what furniture suppose to look like
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

jette1 wrote:
mcal wrote:...see opulence, and the man's display of all 32s.
opulence is relative I guess; to me that's tasteless and ugly; more like money miss road. Do this people even look at international magazines and see what furniture suppose to look like
Ok.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kai, no be Dr. Uzo dey pose for corner over dia?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

We Imolites have Kelechi, while some people are still stuck in 2002 with Yobo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Babalawo wrote:
1naija wrote:You head has gained weight. I see you want to compete with Uncles Ghanaba and Cellulite.

BLame F :lol: L :lol: O :lol: S :lol: S :lol: I :lol: N :lol: G
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Man Ataye wrote:
Babalawo wrote:

BLame F :lol: L :lol: O :lol: S :lol: S :lol: I :lol: N :lol: G
Kwashiorkor also gives you big belle.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, no be Dr. Uzo dey pose for corner over dia?
My chief Herbalist how body?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Babalawo wrote:Image

Came in company of family and friends from the UK
Attributed 0-2 loss to SA to playing a more organised SA team with a large chunk of its players playing in the domestic SA league hence more team cohesion and understanding.
He promised the Eagles will win Cameron in August as the players and coaches have resolved not to let the Fans in Nigeria down any longer. He is 100% confident Nigeria will qualify for both the ANC and WC tournaments.
On his club form and issue of falling off the pecking order in the strikers position, he attributed that to too many stars at Man city but he is poised to regain his stating position next season as he remains fully committed to City.
On the request of his Excellency he was the special guest of honor at the swearing in of the new SA's and SSA where he was recognised as a proud IMO export and Son. He was giving a standing ovation by imolites pesent.

IMO people wish our son Kelechi well.
Was Kelechi the only Imolite player there, or are you marginalizing the others?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Babalawo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, no be Dr. Uzo dey pose for corner over dia?
My chief Herbalist how body?

we dey o! We dey celebrate our Imolite STAR players, while some people who shall remain unnamed are still celebrating Yobo from 1999 :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...divide and conquer even for Igbo land.
How Biafra go survive in the face of today's misguided so called educated Igbos, that I don't know.
We get sabos back then, now every hustler na sabo in disguise :sad: