RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO 2-1 NZL FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO vs NZL

Post by anointed »

See fight o. NZL should have brought their beefy rugby players and Mexicans their cowboys in sneaky sombreros.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

The Gambian ref should have sent off some players there...Fabian especially!!
Last edited by SylverEagles on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Double post!
Last edited by SylverEagles on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Surprising that there were no cards. That's when they should have beckoned the AVR
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ref finally goes to the cinema house and gives one yellow card...and another yellow all to Mexicans...okay one to NZL
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Shouldn't Diego Reyes be off then?! That is his second yellow!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT

NZL out
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Mexico 0 V New Zealand 1

Post by truetalk »

Match ended 2-1 in favor of Mexico.

Mexico vs Russia should be quite interesting.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mexico 0 V New Zealand 1

Post by Man Ataye »

truetalk wrote:Match ended 2-1 in favor of Mexico.

Mexico vs Russia should be quite interesting.
Anyone goes thru with a win!!!!!
Last edited by Man Ataye on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO 2-1 NZL FT

Post by Man Ataye »

If Mexico wINS, no matter the outcome of Port- nz, Port. r through...
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

He always rotates his line up. He never uses the same line up back to back. It is not usual for him to only keep 3-4 players from a previous line up. He used to coach Man City a couple of years ago.
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
anointed wrote:The All Blacks have been owning Mexico all game long and a tad unlucky to be just a goal ahead. Whatever happened to both sides. BTW, Ochoa isn't even in goal for Mexico. I hope he didn't have an injury.

Ochoa is fit, like the other 7 players from the first game who are on the bench.

They have a crazed man for a coach...
:shock: :shock: He didn't wait until he met the appropriate country before playing Russian roulette.
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Olayemi14 wrote:He always rotates his line up. He never uses the same line up back to back. It is not usual for him to only keep 3-4 players from a previous line up. He used to coach Man City a couple of years ago.
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
anointed wrote:The All Blacks have been owning Mexico all game long and a tad unlucky to be just a goal ahead. Whatever happened to both sides. BTW, Ochoa isn't even in goal for Mexico. I hope he didn't have an injury.

Ochoa is fit, like the other 7 players from the first game who are on the bench.

:shock: :shock: He didn't wait until he met the appropriate country before playing Russian roulette.
Not true. He has never managed in Europe!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Olayemi14
Egg
Egg

Post by Olayemi14 »

Oga,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Carlos_Osorio

Teams managed
2000–2001 MetroStars (assistant)
2001–2005 Manchester City (assistant)
2006–2007 Millonarios
2007 Chicago Fire
2007–2009 New York Red Bulls
2010–2011 Once Caldas
2011–2012 Puebla
2012–2015 Atlético Nacional
2015 São Paulo
2015– Mexico
Cristao II wrote:
Olayemi14 wrote:He always rotates his line up. He never uses the same line up back to back. It is not usual for him to only keep 3-4 players from a previous line up. He used to coach Man City a couple of years ago.
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:

Not true. He has never managed in Europe!
Active member of the JOM & JM Fan Clubs. Baba Eleran of Chelsea FC.