RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO 2-1 NZL FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO 2-1 NZL FT

Post by anointed »

You can't leave CR alone like that in a free heading situation. He will say thank you very much.

1-0...Portugal
Last edited by anointed on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: RUSSIA vs PORTUGAL

Post by anointed »

Akinfe saves what should have been a second from CR with good footwork.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I have a feeling this current Russia coach will not be in charge by next Summer except they want an early heartbreak at the WC
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Wow!! What a stop by Akinfeev to deny Portugal the second goal! :clap: :clap:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mexico 0 V New Zealand 1

Post by airwolex »

New Zealand outplaying a much changed Mexico. Woods with a good goal.

These all Whites are like England Team B. Loads of spirit and rugged. Little flair
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mexico 0 V New Zealand 1

Post by kolinzo »

Wood has wasted many chances. Hopefully he does better in the second half.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: RUSSIA 0-1 PORTUGAL FT; MEXICO vs NZL

Post by anointed »

The All Blacks have been owning Mexico all game long and a tad unlucky to be just a goal ahead. Whatever happened to both sides. BTW, Ochoa isn't even in goal for Mexico. I hope he didn't have an injury.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anointed wrote:The All Blacks have been owning Mexico all game long and a tad unlucky to be just a goal ahead. Whatever happened to both sides. BTW, Ochoa isn't even in goal for Mexico. I hope he didn't have an injury.

Ochoa is fit, like the other 7 players from the first game who are on the bench.

They have a crazed man for a coach...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

txj wrote:
anointed wrote:The All Blacks have been owning Mexico all game long and a tad unlucky to be just a goal ahead. Whatever happened to both sides. BTW, Ochoa isn't even in goal for Mexico. I hope he didn't have an injury.

Ochoa is fit, like the other 7 players from the first game who are on the bench.

I guess he's totally underestimated the New Zealanders by making fielding his B squad and it is biting him in the behind right now.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Wood is seriously useless!! Kai!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Jimenez scores! Game tied.

***Breda = Br****
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Na real Pako
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

txj wrote:

:shock: :shock: He didn't wait until he met the appropriate country before playing Russian roulette.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-1 when I went to do NEPA runs
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Reyes header straight into GK's hands
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mexico in the lead at last 2-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

2-1 Mexico Peralta
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Classic dribble to the goal line, cut back goal and gbam into the net.

I think Rufai palmed and saved a very similar and hotter shot from Redondo at the 1994 WC. it was a miracle save

[/video]
Last edited by anointed on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

NZL chop post
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Should have been 3-1. Clearance off the line
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

What a clearance off the line!! Wow!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

WOAH!! Full blown brouhaha on the field!! Rofo rofo avoided!!