Cameroun 1 - 1 Australia (FT) Confed. Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon vs Australia

Post by marutimon »

Odas wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Cameroon were just lucky to win the cup of nations...they are not that good after this game...they should have easily beaten the aussies
It takes more than luck to beat the likes of Ghana, Senegal and Egypt.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Let's be honest or realistic with ourselves
Imagine this Confed team without Maboukou and with Oyongo playing leftback. Thats the team that won the AFCON. Oyongo makes a world of difference for this Cameroon side. Not only vs Australia, but also vs Chile.

He was by far Cameroon's best player at the AFCON.
Last edited by marutimon on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

As expected...I'm even surprised they managed a draw...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am very disappointed in Les Lions, I expected them to waya the Aussies... they let me down big time. There are only a few teams i respect from CAF...Cameroon don shame me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Cameroon were just lucky to win the cup of nations...they are not that good after this game...they should have easily beaten the aussies
...may be they are good on African continent as is many other African sides, we included :biggrin:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:As expected...I'm even surprised they managed a draw...
Surprised? Why?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg

Post by bonecrusher »

marutimon wrote: Imagine this Confed team without Maboukou and with Oyongo playing leftback. Thats the team that won the AFCON. Oyongo makes a world of difference for this Cameroon side. Not only vs Australia, but also vs Chile.

He was by far Cameroon's best player at the AFCON.

Oyongo definitely makes a world of difference. Let's not forget that Fai at left back can't whip in crosses because he is on his opposite foot. This has really killed over laps.

Maboukou tried the last 10 mins of the game but with Oyongo on the field, we would have been more lethal.

On another note, I really thought this will be Abou's coming out party. I see so many bashing him but when you watch him play you see he is the most refined player on the entire pitch.

I just wished his finishing had been up to par.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chile better beat this moi moi german team oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

platinum wrote:
Surprised? Why?
They are a huseless team who were lucky at the ANC...this is their usual eff up on the world stage...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Chile better beat this moi moi german team oh!

Alexis 1-0
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

bonecrusher wrote:On another note, I really thought this will be Abou's coming out party. I see so many bashing him but when you watch him play you see he is the most refined player on the entire pitch.

I just wished his finishing had been up to par.
I fully agree. He was excellent in every other aspect of the game. But his finishing... ai!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

SANCHIZEEEEE
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

platinum wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Chile better beat this moi moi german team oh!

Alexis 1-0
Any win will do!
Then Cameroon has everything to play for vs Germany. They need to up their finishing though...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Surprised? Why?
They are a huseless team who were lucky at the ANC...this is their usual eff up on the world stage...

Bruv, they're better than Aussie. No question. The only reason I expected a draw was because this side just don't play to their capacity and make MANY mistakes. But Australia is rubbish.
Last edited by platinum on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:SANCHIZEEEEE

That giveaway from Mustafi was unreal...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

platinum wrote:

Insider Trading.... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cito wrote:
platinum wrote:

Insider Trading.... :D
:lol: :lol:

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Honestly, I don't see why Cameroon cannot qualify from this group...German team is a weak group...they are just name only.
Have no fear for Dem....
ol boy no lie ... 1 or 22-O Against the Germs..They HAVE TO get that win though. Hopefully the Chileans temper them...
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

kolinzo wrote:Mschew!! Is this it? This Cam won ANC? This is what Africa is going to present at the WC? Nonsense!! Africa soccer will remain behind for years to come. What rubbish!!

Na who dash lion meat???? Cameroon will b supporting us from Daddy Duola buka joint. That is their portion . :taunt: :sleep: :taunt:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Great equalizer. That was all Emre Can!

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Great equalizer. That was all Emre Can!
I fear for Cameroon when they meet Germany. The biggest weakness of Cameroon is their lack of organization, they play the sport as if the ball is rectangular. When a player controls the ball, he doesnt want to give it up because he's so fascinated by what he has mastered. Passing? Movement? All optional. Meanwhile Germany is built to be uber efficient and play as a unit. I can see a 3-0 or 4-1 German win.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

platinum wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Surprised? Why?

Bruv, they're better than Aussie. No question. The only reason I expected a draw was because this side just don't play to their capacity and make MANY mistakes. But Australia is rubbish.
What does that say about Cameroon who couldn't beat them?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Surprised? Why?

What does that say about Cameroon who couldn't beat them?
Two rubbish sides.
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg

Post by bonecrusher »

platinum wrote: Two rubbish sides.
Lol Abeg indomitable lions, beat the eagles home and away so that this post can be edited to read 3 rubbish teams.