The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Renato Sanches? Is he worth a bid or loan? Great talent and potential and I would love to keep him away from Jose who I think can turn him into a beast. Ancelloti has also put him up for sale .... would take him over Le Coq and Xhacrap
The one Iwobi made a mug of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Over rated. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You clearly don't watch football sha :rotf: :rotf: go and ask Ngolo Kante today about Renato :rotf: You yab sha ... Yeah stick with LeCrap and and Granit Huddlestone :woot:

You no go sabi real talent even if it smacked you upside that ya coconut head :taunt:
According to the Aniks pre season logic.....

If Renato is that good and Iwobi mash am, and he mash Kante, them Iwobi better pass Kante. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! The same Chelski that beat Arsenal then got beat by a Bayern team that Arsenal beat.

Yet you moan about pre season results. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Intellectual prostitution.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gunzilla wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww Waffi is butt hurt cos i have called out you out in your hypocrisy in trying to weasel out of this one :taunt: :taunt:

Me,Aniks and Chief Ogbunigwe among others told you and your ilk several times that Coquelin was average at best and while he improved our overall game the year he was almost sold and brought back from loan,we still needed a world class DM (the position you have now benevolently christened as CM). Then when Coquelin started struggling until Wenger paired him with Santi,you proclaimed Santi the new messiah. Were you not the one championing Arteta as our savior while he was strolling back when we were been trounced 6-0 by Chelsea. Where was his breaking up the lines of attack back then ??

P.S : Ive played more soccer in my lifetime than you'd ever write about on these pages. I still do.Every weekend. The fact that some of us don't have time to respond to all the tripe you write on here does not mean we dont see through the b.s.

To quote Aniks.."you are still a slow learner"... :taunt: :taunt:
Dude, sorry to say but you lost me you called it Soccer.

:D
Lol UK pple don come :taunt: :taunt: ...As a kid in the eighties we called in soccer in Ibadan jare..its not just an American thing.. :D
Nah man. I grew up in Port-Harcourt and Soccer was not even a term used to represent football.

Maybe you were born in the 90's or at best late 80's.
Loll....dude i was born in the 70s. My broses that taught me footy were born in the 60s. Soccer was a term we used very frequently. Admittedly i grew up in an upper middle class area. On our way to play "set" in the evenings , we often say we going to "tap soccer" or "tap leather".So when i lived in England i was always amused to see the British going berserk anytime the yanks use the term.I grew up with it.. :taunt: :taunt:

he is yarning opaks :lol: :lol: :lol: in the 80's, we used to say "tapping soccer".
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Arsenal showing interest in Ajax's Davinson Sanchez. But will it go further? I hope it does cos I love the player.

Top talent.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Arsenal showing interest in Ajax's Davinson Sanchez.

Top talent.
1. Kolcieny
2. Mustafi
3. Metasacker
4. Gabriel
5. Holden
6. Monreal (plays LCB)
7. Chambers

7 choices for 3 positions (when you pay 3-4-3) or 2 positions (when you play 4-3-3). Why continue to deceive your gunner friends who you know are gullible and hapless?! Why lie? You know for a fact that Arsenal has not shown any interest in Sanchez and in fact, he is NOT coming to Arsenal .
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Merterserker is retiring. Koscielny is getting old. Gabriel is injury prone. Chambers looks like he will be sold. It is actually a good move to sign Sanchez now.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

If we sign Lemar, keep Sanchez, with Lacazette already looking good, and possibly a CM that can play out of the press, break the lines, turn defensive situations into attacking ones in 2 to 3 seconds, as cover for Santi. A lot of people will not know this, but we will have the makings of a seriously good team at last. A team I really believe can win the title next season.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:If we sign Lemar, keep Sanchez, with Lacazette already looking good, and possibly a CM that can play out of the press, break the lines, turn defensive situations into attacking ones in 2 to 3 seconds, as cover for Santi. A lot of people will not know this, but we will have the makings of a seriously good team at last. A team I really believe can win the title next season.

The only CM that fits that ya criteria plays for
TOTO. ... his name is Moussa Dembele
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Waffiman wrote:Arsenal showing interest in Ajax's Davinson Sanchez. But will it go further? I hope it does cos I love the player.

Top talent.
Lol. He is earmarked for Barca. Why are you folks always tryna punch above your weight. That said the other CB is the one De Ligt is the real light off that defense.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:If we sign Lemar, keep Sanchez, with Lacazette already looking good, and possibly a CM that can play out of the press, break the lines, turn defensive situations into attacking ones in 2 to 3 seconds, as cover for Santi. A lot of people will not know this, but we will have the makings of a seriously good team at last. A team I really believe can win the title next season.
Exactly what you said last year.. word for word. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai!! our followers are really gullible. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Merterserker is retiring. Koscielny is getting old. Gabriel is injury prone. Chambers looks like he will be sold. It is actually a good move to sign Sanchez now.
You truly like pain and anguish. You are NOT signing that player. Stop wasting your time. :lol: :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:every transfer season is the same b0llocks with AFC and Wenger....
it always evolves around the Herculean effort of retaining our best players whilst others are focused on strengthening their squad....
a couple of additional players (one free, some youts, and a 'big' signing is all you will get from Wenger)
then u wonder why by feb we 10+ points behind the leaders, be it chelshite, manure, cites, pool or Leicester
can't wait for the wanker to leave
You got another 5 years? That's the minimum waiting time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
he'll be lucky if he gets another extension....let's bet
You are truly clueless. It is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Robert Peston, the diehard Gooner and TV man with access to Kroenke. He said Kroenke is scared of Wenger. He said, Wenger has taken such good care of his investment without demanding much in terms of finance that when Wenger complained last season, Kroenke panicked and gave him everything he wanted.

The decision on Wenger staying was taken by Wenger and Korenke in a meeting they both attended and the Board were ordered to endorse it the next day.
What a solid and effective board you got there. Best way to run an organisation.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

wanaj0 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:every transfer season is the same b0llocks with AFC and Wenger....
it always evolves around the Herculean effort of retaining our best players whilst others are focused on strengthening their squad....
a couple of additional players (one free, some youts, and a 'big' signing is all you will get from Wenger)
then u wonder why by feb we 10+ points behind the leaders, be it chelshite, manure, cites, pool or Leicester
You got another 5 years? That's the minimum waiting time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You are truly clueless. It is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Robert Peston, the diehard Gooner and TV man with access to Kroenke. He said Kroenke is scared of Wenger. He said, Wenger has taken such good care of his investment without demanding much in terms of finance that when Wenger complained last season, Kroenke panicked and gave him everything he wanted.

The decision on Wenger staying was taken by Wenger and Korenke in a meeting they both attended and the Board were ordered to endorse it the next day.
What a solid and effective board you got there. Best way to run an organisation.
Exactly my thoughts lol. :clap:
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Gunzilla wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww Waffi is butt hurt cos i have called out you out in your hypocrisy in trying to weasel out of this one :taunt: :taunt:

Me,Aniks and Chief Ogbunigwe among others told you and your ilk several times that Coquelin was average at best and while he improved our overall game the year he was almost sold and brought back from loan,we still needed a world class DM (the position you have now benevolently christened as CM). Then when Coquelin started struggling until Wenger paired him with Santi,you proclaimed Santi the new messiah. Were you not the one championing Arteta as our savior while he was strolling back when we were been trounced 6-0 by Chelsea. Where was his breaking up the lines of attack back then ??

P.S : Ive played more soccer in my lifetime than you'd ever write about on these pages. I still do.Every weekend. The fact that some of us don't have time to respond to all the tripe you write on here does not mean we dont see through the b.s.

To quote Aniks.."you are still a slow learner"... :taunt: :taunt:
Dude, sorry to say but you lost me you called it Soccer.

:D
Lol UK pple don come :taunt: :taunt: ...As a kid in the eighties we called in soccer in Ibadan jare..its not just an American thing.. :D
Nah man. I grew up in Port-Harcourt and Soccer was not even a term used to represent football.

Maybe you were born in the 90's or at best late 80's.
Loll....dude i was born in the 70s. My broses that taught me footy were born in the 60s. Soccer was a term we used very frequently. Admittedly i grew up in an upper middle class area. On our way to play "set" in the evenings , we often say we going to "tap soccer" or "tap leather".So when i lived in England i was always amused to see the British going berserk anytime the yanks use the term.I grew up with it.. :taunt: :taunt:
hahaha!!!!. Ok, i remember those terms. But we all knew it as football and i think (if i remember properly) that was the only time it was used.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

danfo driver wrote:
Exactly what you said last year.. word for word. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai!! our followers are really gullible. :rotf: :rotf:
And the year before that........ :sneaky:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Did I ask for Peston's CV, Abi?
Kronewu can give Wenger the moon if he wants.......anyway you are as usual flip flopping in your wengerbabe sandals :roll:
I said let us bet, and you are talking about who knows who.....who cares?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Jean Michael Seri has again been linked with Arsenal.

Hmm.

This might explain why Wenger and Gazidis were seen in Nice earlier on in the summer.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

peron33uk wrote:Jean Michael Seri has again been linked with Arsenal.

Hmm.

This might explain why Wenger and Gazidis were seen in Nice earlier on in the summer.

maybe easier to list players NOT LINKED with Arsenal?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

‘We have kept all of the key players that we intended to keep,’ he said at a press conference.

‘I will address speculation relating to the case of Lemar. He is staying with us.
Big Boss of Monaco today
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Did I ask for Peston's CV, Abi?
Kronewu can give Wenger the moon if he wants.......anyway you are as usual flip flopping in your wengerbabe sandals :roll:
I said let us bet, and you are talking about who knows who.....who cares?
Just wait until Arsenal fumbles again this season and his story about Kroenke giving Wenger everything he wanted will change.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So this normal wuruwuru is about to be completed ?

#Sign one ( or two academy players )
#Sign one big newspaper player
#Sign one free player

Business done for the summer ?

Please dont let this be true so Coach can type ...."so dark the con of a >>"

Sighhhh
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

peron33uk wrote:Chei, see what this Arsenal thread has turned to. Just argue argue argue.

Don't we ever agree on anything or at least be at peace?
Turned into? It's always been like this.
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nice pics of Holding, Chambers :roll: and Yes, Jack Wilshere at training :ohmy:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Nice pics of Holding, Chambers :roll: and Yes, Jack Wilshere at training :ohmy:
Did you see the one where Ozil was looking the part? :taunt: :taunt: :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger