The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Robbynice »

Nkume wrote:No one has claimed he is world class. Nevertheless, any Arsenal fan that doesn't appreciate Giroud or says we should sell him, lacks any understanding of football. This is putting it mildly.
Kpom Kwem!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Giroud is weak mentally and he slows down the play. We need some one that is stronger mentally and can provide more pace. Just look at the footage of how he behaved towards Lacazette after scoring a goal.
Yes Giroud is good at what he does, but we can upgrade that position.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:No one has claimed he is world class. Nevertheless, any Arsenal fan that doesn't appreciate Giroud or says we should sell him, lacks any understanding of football. This is putting it mildly.
Arsenal fans lack any understanding of football. And I am putting it mildly
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Are you talking about Mr Ohens? :D
Bros Ohenhen give me your line up abeg and include any player you like jare even Lukaku. While at it abeg give me a list of player to be "cyber sold". Include Wenger, Kronke, Giroud, Lacazette, Ozil, just put anyone you like jare.

No mind Nkume Abi na OKwute.... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Santi. Oh! How much I miss you? :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsenal have an 80% win record with Santi in the team in all competitions, this drops to 45% in his absence.

Arsenal's best player.

Still waiting for the greatest number 10 in the world to have such a game for Arsenal against a quality opponent :taunt:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chelsea 3-0 win last season.

[/video]
Nuff said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman, you no see my whatsApp message?

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:every transfer season is the same b0llocks with AFC and Wenger....
it always evolves around the Herculean effort of retaining our best players whilst others are focused on strengthening their squad....
a couple of additional players (one free, some youts, and a 'big' signing is all you will get from Wenger)
then u wonder why by feb we 10+ points behind the leaders, be it chelshite, manure, cites, pool or Leicester
can't wait for the wanker to leave
You got another 5 years? That's the minimum waiting time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
he'll be lucky if he gets another extension....let's bet
You are truly clueless. It is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Robert Peston, the diehard Gooner and TV man with access to Kroenke. He said Kroenke is scared of Wenger. He said, Wenger has taken such good care of his investment without demanding much in terms of finance that when Wenger complained last season, Kroenke panicked and gave him everything he wanted.

The decision on Wenger staying was taken by Wenger and Korenke in a meeting they both attended and the Board were ordered to endorse it the next day.
Did I ask for Peston's CV, Abi?
Kronewu can give Wenger the moon if he wants.......anyway you are as usual flip flopping in your wengerbabe sandals :roll:
I said let us bet, and you are talking about who knows who.....who cares?
I don't take adv of people with lazy bets. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Despite all your talk of protest and Wenger being forced out last season, I told you and your ilk here you are wasting time and energy. I said here those who pay their money and go to that stadium will decide Wenger's faith. They did at the Emirates and at Wembley when they sang his name after wins against City and Chelsea. The vast majority in the stadium never once protested or called for the Manager's head. Those are the fans that count, not you and your lot who seat here on CE insulting and disrespecting Wenger. Go to the stadium and try to make a difference, maybe then you might get towards your pipe dream of Wenger out. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
coward.......you make bold statements but refuse to back it up:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:Waffiman, you no see my whatsApp message?

Hmm.. Pandering to the Emperor, privately, I see. Trying to reassure him that you are a loyal soldier and will always kowtow to him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

danfo driver wrote:

Hmm.. Pandering to the Emperor, privately, I see. Trying to reassure him that you are a loyal soldier and will always kowtow to him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
LMAO...You okay bro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

50 pages and we still dey July..pathetic
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LMAO...You okay bro? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We don dey track you for a while! :rotf: You think sey we no know sey you sent a gift basket to Waffiman, through an unnamed Cybereagle member who travelled from Atlanta to London last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, you are pleading here, yearning for the Emperor to notice you on whatsapp. ehen! continue! we dey count all of una. :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Santi. Oh! How much I miss you? :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsenal have an 80% win record with Santi in the team in all competitions, this drops to 45% in his absence.

Arsenal's best player.

Still waiting for the greatest number 10 in the world to have such a game for Arsenal against a quality opponent :taunt:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chelsea 3-0 win last season.

[/video]
Nuff said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperate Mugus plenty here sha :rotf: Conte and Mourinho need a playmaking #10 yet no dey look em side ... wonder why :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is this private whatsApp or abi its the Arsenal-Wenger fans whatsApp group message?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... r-confirms

Alexis and Mustafi return this weekend
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

so wenger is planning to use Mohamed Elneny as a cd next season?
what a clueless baboon
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:Giroud is weak mentally and he slows down the play. We need some one that is stronger mentally and can provide more pace. Just look at the footage of how he behaved towards Lacazette after scoring a goal.
Yes Giroud is good at what he does, but we can upgrade that position.

Sell him off to SB.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:so wenger is planning to use Mohamed Elneny as a cd next season?
what a clueless baboon
Hope not true like we might get worst this season.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Gooner1 wrote:so wenger is planning to use Mohamed Elneny as a cd next season?
what a clueless baboon
Is it today that Wenger started converting players? Clueless Bonobo!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Anika,

I saw this and i thought of you.

Melania Gabbiadini of the Italian women's team. She reminds me of someone you fancy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

To be sincere say, the woman resemble Ozil well well, as in. They can pass for twins.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

peron33uk wrote:Anika,

Melania Gabbiadini of the Italian women's team. She reminds me of someone you fancy.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

peron33uk wrote:Anika,

She looks more manly than your Man Crush Mezut ... no wonder you're so smitten :laugh:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooners,has it come to this that we are now posting picture of female footballers in our beloved thread?
Abeg,let's not help to make this thread full with nothing related to beloved.
So Monaco has accepted the offer but don't want to make it public yet?