The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by bepanda »

2014 ... That was 3 years ago. I'm glad it has now become obvious ...
[/video]
Bepanda
Cito wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Looks like it's goodbye to the parasite :rotf: :rotf: and thank you God :thumb:
The rumors are already making the rounds in the media on what a hopeless trainer he is by sources within the club :rotf: :rotf:
Why am I not surprised :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it from the ex-players who Ozil had a go at and it has been them on is back. Wrighty and Keown have an axe to grind, so I would not believe a word they BOUT OZIL. Besides, their behaviour has been shameful. They are not helping matter at the club.
Everyone here knows my feelings about Ozil and Sanchez, but Dixon, Keown and Wrighty are being cowardly in their picking on Ozil.
Waffi my man, Ozil has been shyte, let's call a spade a spade. Arsenal deserves better than Ozil has been dishing. I am not one to unnecessarily bash players but in this case, Ozil deserves all bashing he gets and more.
Ozil with a bit more input is a gem. Ozil with the sulky, I don't care way is a liability. I don't know if its injuries that made him even worse this season but Wenger need him riding the pine and used in little games until he improves.
As for our midfield, Xhaka is just not good enough. I don't understand how Wenger's team went from the Gilbertos and Petits of the world to stiffs like Xhaka who takes a space as big as penalty box to turn. Can't run, sloppy with passes, anticipation as a midfielder is elementary at best and worst of all can't shoot those bullets into the net anymore. What is he doing in the field?
All these points to Wenger and his persistence with terrible players. He needs to mount Ozil, Xhaka and a few more on the bench and play the kids if need be. I'd rather the kids give me 'growing pain' performances than the oldies give me 'I don't give a crap' performances. :curse: :curse: :curse:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Honestly I really wish Mertesacker was more athletic and hence I have not been his biggest fan but God bless that man and his passion for this club as well as his professionalism. It's no surprise that Wenger gave him the mantle to lead the youth program.

I look at some of these other stiffs at this club and it just makes me so angry. In the end the buck stood with Arsene. He has gone from big, strong and skilled to these fluff cake, spineless jelly rolls.

It's pathetic.

Honesty I really don't want to watch this club any more.

And it's a bloody shame. :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Honestly I really wish Mertesacker was more athletic and hence I have not been his biggest fan but God bless that man and his passion for this club as well as his professionalism. It's no surprise that Wenger gave him the mantle to lead the youth program.

I look at some of these other stiffs at this club and it just makes me so angry. In the end the buck stood with Arsene. He has gone from big, strong and skilled to these fluff cake, spineless jelly rolls.

It's pathetic.

Honesty I really don't want to watch this club any more.

And it's a bloody shame. :curse:
If fans don't demand for change from Wenger to leavewe will be here for a long time watching likes of spurs in cl against the best in the world and we head to Thursday footie.
Look how the Argentine set his spurs team up against Madrid ,just imagine we were away to Madrid in this current form what would have happen.Bayern that Madrid smoke any how was slaughtering us consistent like 5-0 and so on.
Bro everything stop at Wenger desk,he has make this team very weak.
The is a reason he turn down all jobs he has offer because they will fired his nyash with a poor season or constant poor results.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Looks like it's goodbye to the parasite :rotf: :rotf: and thank you God :thumb:

The rumors are already making the rounds in the media on what a hopeless trainer he is by sources within the club :rotf: :rotf:

Why am I not surprised :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it from the ex-players who Ozil had a go at and it has been them on is back. Wrighty and Keown have an axe to grind, so I would not believe a word they BOUT OZIL. Besides, their behaviour has been shameful. They are not helping matter at the club.

Everyone here knows my feelings about Ozil and Sanchez, but Dixon, Keown and Wrighty are being cowardly in their picking on Ozil.
Waffi my man, Ozil has been shyte, let's call a spade a spade. Arsenal deserves better than Ozil has been dishing. I am not one to unnecessarily bash players but in this case, Ozil deserves all bashing he gets and more.
Ozil with a bit more input is a gem. Ozil with the sulky, I don't care way is a liability. I don't know if its injuries that made him even worse this season but Wenger need him riding the pine and used in little games until he improves.

As for our midfield, Xhaka is just not good enough. I don't understand how Wenger's team went from the Gilbertos and Petits of the world to stiffs like Xhaka who takes a space as big as penalty box to turn. Can't run, sloppy with passes, anticipation as a midfielder is elementary at best and worst of all can't shoot those bullets into the net anymore. What is he doing in the field?

All these points to Wenger and his persistence with terrible players. He needs to mount Ozil, Xhaka and a few more on the bench and play the kids if need be. I'd rather the kids give me 'growing pain' performances than the oldies give me 'I don't give a crap' performances. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Oga Cito good write up :clap: :clap: I hate to bash players but lets call some poor performing players out but all stop at Wenger desk,i don't understand why anyone that care about this club will defend Ozil.Thank God its not uncle Aniks that respond like you because most fans will attack him that he don't like Ozil and ignore that what he wrote is the truth.
Next game is in EPL is Everton and I must say I am not too sure they can win that even though Everton is in poor shape and everyone collecting 3 points from them.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Should Wenger be forced out if we dont make top 4 or allow him run out his contract?
Should we put more hopes for Europa or EPL top 4?
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

kajifu wrote:Should Wenger be forced out if we dont make top 4 or allow him run out his contract?
Should we put more hopes for Europa or EPL top 4?
AW has always been an economic viable coach, if he fails to reach top 4 or win Europa,then he becomes an economic liability and you know rich people like their money.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Squad for Red Star

Ospina

Holding ElNeny Monreal

Nelson Jacques LeCoq Sportif Niles

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

where is Santi? the new Diaby?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.
You and your lies. Were you not the one laughing at us and bragging that Wenger had given conditions for his staying on the job and had gotten his demands met when he was negotiating his new contract? Now he's fvvcking up as expected and you're trying to lie your way out of the bloody mess. You can't deny destiny and his is to continue to tarnish his legacy. Things will only get worse like I said years ago. Had he left eons ago like some of us had been saying he'd be a legend rather than the joke he currently is.

Don't worry sha all is well. Pfft!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Waffiman wrote:Whoever you think is the best manager in the world. Put him at Arsenal, with current business model and ownership, he is not winning the CL and is still 4th favourite to win the PL every year.
FACT!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:Squad for Red Star

Ospina

Holding ElNeny Monreal

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi
Why not play Dasilva instead of Monreal?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

[/video]

Clip is irrelevant. Shows comprehension deficit.

I have not said, don't try not even said, don't win. The reason I buy my Season Ticket and spend serious money supporting my team, is something called romance in football. Every season before a ball is kicked in anger, I have hopes and dreams of winning everything. Why I am a football man and believe we have a chance. However, I am not deluded and filled with demands and unrealistic expectations.

In Football has always been the team with the most money wins. But today, there is a huge gap between us and our main competition. Given the tremendous resource advantage of the competition in the modern game, I am realistic.

But it does not mean our position is hopeless. I know our minimum expectations but I am hopeful and optimistic for more. That's why I have been a Season Ticket holder for over 20 years.

But many here don't understand football in England. They are demanding Wenger wins the CL or PL, if not he goes. They are f00ls.

Just adding a dose of reality to the deluded souls who demand we win the league and CL like it is given.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffi, on a different topic, didn't the FA enact a law about retroactively punishing players who dive for PKs, if they successfully conned the ref? Would this not apply to the Watford player?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Waffi, on a different topic, didn't the FA enact a law about retroactively punishing players who dive for PKs, if they successfully conned the ref? Would this not apply to the Watford player?
The law says, going down without contact. They said there was contact, no matter how minimal. So no punishment.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

[/video]

Clip is irrelevant. Shows comprehension deficit.

I have not said, don't try not even said, don't win. The reason I buy my Season Ticket and spend serious money supporting my team, is something called romance in football. Every season before a ball is kicked in anger, I have hopes and dreams of winning everything. Why I am a football man and believe we have a chance. However, I am not deluded and filled with demands and unrealistic expectations.

In Football has always been the team with the most money wins. But today, there is a huge gap between us and our main competition. Given the tremendous resource advantage of the competition in the modern game, I am realistic.

But it does not mean our position is hopeless. I know our minimum expectations but I am hopeful and optimistic for more. That's why I have been a Season Ticket holder for over 20 years.

But many here don't understand football in England. They are demanding Wenger wins the CL or PL, if not he goes. They are f00ls.

Just adding a dose of reality to the deluded souls who demand we win the league and CL like it is given.
What is your realistic expectation for the team this season?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
You and your lies. Were you not the one laughing at us and bragging that Wenger had given conditions for his staying on the job and had gotten his demands met when he was negotiating his new contract? Now he's fvvcking up as expected and you're trying to lie your way out of the bloody mess. You can't deny destiny and his is to continue to tarnish his legacy. Things will only get worse like I said years ago. Had he left eons ago like some of us had been saying he'd be a legend rather than the joke he currently is.

Welcome back Oga the Yemster, :thumb: :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Squad for Red Star

Ospina

Holding ElNeny Monreal

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi
So you will play Elneny at CB?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Fellow beloved fans abeg someone should explain this to me if is true or just mistake...
Story is that Sanchez refused to shake Wenger hand today in training

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:

Sisi Yemisi how bodi, I thought Waffi had banned you :taunt: oh I forgot Arsenal lost over the weekend hence ya appearance ... I gorrit :mrgreen:

Predictable :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Sisi Yemisi how bodi, I thought Waffi had banned you :taunt: oh I forgot Arsenal lost over the weekend hence ya appearance ... I gorrit :mrgreen:

Predictable :woot:
I don't think he really give F about Wenger and Arsenal as its easy to predict what will happen to the team.
He just come to expose some lies that is all.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:My fellow Gooners, I open this thread with my typical optimism and hope for next season. I am confident if Arsenal get all their first choice targets, we will at last be genuine contenders for the title next season. But, many of you here will of course disagree. Fair enough, the game is what it is. We all love The Arsenal and are frustrated with the ways things have panned out in the last two seasons. I say, it will be 3rd time lucky, so I am keeping everything crossed.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!
third time lucky wetin...? wenger was never in the race for competing for the title, so i don't know what u are talking about.
to win u need the right players, leaders on the pitch, tactical awareness and strategy for each opponent u face, plus a little luck, which u make thru hard work. i don't see that in wenger, i don't see that in his team and i don't see that in his vision
....it's business as usual...his target is top 4
let me put this on record......ARSENE WENGER HAS NO CHANCE IN WINNING THE EPL.....POINT BLANK PERIOD
Dam am praying some how Gooner1 and some of us eat humble pie come May but e be like say just October season is over in EPL race