The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How many Arsenal players would make it into Toto’s starting 11?

Alexis, KOS, Bellerin, Iwobi over Alli ....

Ozil, the Greatest#10 in the world? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
What has Spuds won?

Again when you have no answers ... shift the goal posts :rotf:
You give an opinion, which is irrelevant and pointless. Many Gooners I know, coonsider such nonsense as a sacriledge.

You can approach these things objectively or subjectively. I gave an objective opinion. My subjective opinion will never see a die hard Gooner like me or similar to me, list any Spuds player in my team or any team. Have a look at our Fantasy teams, no one in my WhatsApp group picks a Spuds player. To me and many Gooners I roll with, there is no such thing as a combined Arsenal or Spuds team, there is only one team - 'The Arsenal'.

Maybe it is because you guys don't live here, you cannot understand. This is social media territory, in real life on ground here in North London, we don't do such rubbish, let alone insult 'The Arsenal' by listing Spuds players ahead of them.

Sometimes one wonders and seriously hopes you don’t believe your own BS ... for real sha. You just said my opinion is irrelevant but your gullible drivel is somehow relevant and objective :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu if that doesn’t epitomize the delusions that make most of your fables and outright fabu’s totally understandable then nothing else will . Like I’ve said before, if One had a nickel for all the times you’ve been wrong I’d be richer than Bill Gates :rotf:

Simple question which most Soccer people ask on which players are good enough to be considered world class or make it into the starting eleven of a rival na em dey cause you constipation of ya small brain and diarrhea of ya smelly mouth :lol:

I’m gonna simply ignore the rest of your drivel ... na the truth dey pain you ... the proof is in the pudding ... regardless of your pathetic attempts at muddying waters :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, still so underated, it is criminal.

Kane has scored 8 League goals, Lacazette’s 6. You think Kane has 10 more goals going by the press and their hype.

But Kane has 120 minutes more on the pitch.

Here is what I first noticed about Lacazette that made me take him seriously and it is a stat for which he has never been out of the top 3 in Europe since he rose to prominence.

Lacazette’s conversion rate is 27 per cent, already easily the best in the league.

But here is what the press here will not tell you. Lacazette's conversion rate is almost twice as good as Kane, who has 14 per cent.

As a Gooner, I love how Lacazette has been largely ignored by the press. Hopefully, after tomorrow, they will not ignore him anymore and give him his due respect.

Most of all, I know with him on that pitch, we can win this game so long as you give him that ball in and around the box.

I fancy us tomorrow.
Agree on Lacazette, this is a guy that knows how to score and despite us not being at our fluent best so far this season his high conversion rate has meant he has been able to score a decent number of goals . I have been impressed with him and I like his burgeoning partnership with Welbeck in particular...

I hope we can get the win tomorrow.
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

On Mike Dean as Ref. I must be fair on the man cos I have been a critic. His recent record as Ref for Arsenal game has been very good.

Indeed his record for NLDs has been fair and I will not question him

Mike Dean has reffed Arsenal v Spurs 5 times. We have won two, drawn two and lost just one. Note 4 of those games were at White Hart Lane. Another reason that was like our home ground. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Sent off 1 player from each team, showing 10 yellows to Arsenal players and12 to Spuds. But he has given two penalties to Spuds.

In fairness to Mike Dean he has really looked at himself with regards to Arsenal games. Hopefully, this will continue tomorrow.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Skylolo wrote:

Kane has scored 8 League goals, Lacazette’s 6. You think Kane has 10 more goals going by the press and their hype.

Here is what I first noticed about Lacazette that made me take him seriously and it is a stat for which he has never been out of the top 3 in Europe since he rose to prominence.

Lacazette’s conversion rate is 27 per cent, already easily the best in the league.

But here is what the press here will not tell you. Lacazette's conversion rate is almost twice as good as Kane, who has 14 per cent.

As a Gooner, I love how Lacazette has been largely ignored by the press. Hopefully, after tomorrow, they will not ignore him anymore and give him his due respect.

Most of all, I know with him on that pitch, we can win this game so long as you give him that ball in and around the box.

I fancy us tomorrow.
Agree on Lacazette, this is a guy that knows how to score and despite us not being at our fluent best so far this season his high conversion rate has meant he has been able to score a decent number of goals . I have been impressed with him and I like his burgeoning partnership with Welbeck in particular...

So what does this say about Wenger that has bench him in big games when he is fit?So who is responsible for us not being at our fluent best?
Arsenal problem is bigger than the players.Give us Messi the situation will likely be just extra 3 points because of his genius nothing else.
Wenger is a big problem,until he change and apply the right process we will be here singing same stuff.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What has Spuds won?

You give an opinion, which is irrelevant and pointless. Many Gooners I know, coonsider such nonsense as a sacriledge.

You can approach these things objectively or subjectively. I gave an objective opinion. My subjective opinion will never see a die hard Gooner like me or similar to me, list any Spuds player in my team or any team. Have a look at our Fantasy teams, no one in my WhatsApp group picks a Spuds player. To me and many Gooners I roll with, there is no such thing as a combined Arsenal or Spuds team, there is only one team - 'The Arsenal'.

Maybe it is because you guys don't live here, you cannot understand. This is social media territory, in real life on ground here in North London, we don't do such rubbish, let alone insult 'The Arsenal' by listing Spuds players ahead of them.

Sometimes one wonders and seriously hopes you don’t believe your own BS ... for real sha. You just said my opinion is irrelevant but your gullible drivel is somehow relevant and objective :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu if that doesn’t epitomize the delusions that make most of your fables and outright fabu’s totally understandable then nothing else will . Like I’ve said before, if One had a nickel for all the times you’ve been wrong I’d be richer than Bill Gates :rotf:

Simple question which most Soccer people ask on which players are good enough to be considered world class or make it into the starting eleven of a rival na em dey cause you constipation of ya small brain and diarrhea of ya smelly mouth :lol:

I’m gonna simply ignore the rest of your drivel ... na the truth dey pain you ... the proof is in the pudding ... regardless of your pathetic attempts at muddying waters :mrgreen:
E be like say you no sabi that your uncle, :rotf: :rotf:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

kajifu wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

I fancy us tomorrow.

So what does this say about Wenger that has bench him in big games when he is fit?So who is responsible for us not being at our fluent best?
Arsenal problem is bigger than the players.Give us Messi the situation will likely be just extra 3 points because of his genius nothing else.
Wenger is a big problem,until he change and apply the right process we will be here singing same stuff.

That Lacazette did not start against Citeh did not mean he did not play a key role in the game, AW likely accepted Citeh will dominate possession in the first half and at this stage Lacazette may have been wasting energy chasing lost causes. When Lacazette came on he scored and brought Arsenal back into the game at a point when we were starting to have more possession....and then the officials stepped in.

Your other questions / opinions you have the capacity to work out / deal with yourself.
To God be the glory
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don dey shake did not sleep because of this local derby.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Right now, how many Arsenal players will get into this current Spurs squad. We have some of the highest wages for some of the most average players. The team need to be overhauled.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Spurs are the more complete side, they've assembled a good squad whilst Beloved remains a transitional species, a modern day archeoptryx, somewhere between ancient Wengerism's failed youth project and the present day Yahoozie, that see's marquee arrivals brought almost purely for the purpose of maximising gate receipts. Nevertheless, t'is at Fort Ashburton where the combatants will swing swords. There can only be one outcome. Beloved will retain the honours.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

realtrouble wrote:Right now, how many Arsenal players will get into this current Spurs squad. We have some of the highest wages for some of the most average players. The team need to be overhauled.

The media have done a number on some of you.....The same Spurs players that have only finished above Arsenal once in the league and not won anything. For all the talk these Arsenal lads put a trophy in the cabinet every season.

If we beat them today we go one point behind them after having played more difficult games, they are playing their best football apparently and we are not even playing that well. Tells you all you need to know.
To God be the glory
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Skylolo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:Right now, how many Arsenal players will get into this current Spurs squad. We have some of the highest wages for some of the most average players. The team need to be overhauled.

The media have done a number on some of you.....The same Spurs players that have only finished above Arsenal once in the league and not won anything. For all the talk these Arsenal lads put a trophy in the cabinet every season.

If we beat them today we go one point behind them after having played more difficult games, they are playing their best football apparently and we are not even playing that well. Tells you all you need to know.

Skylolo, I don't need the media to do a number on me, just look at Arsenal business model in paying backbenchers £140k, how can that be right. Arsenal offered Oxlade £180k , a player that can't get into the average England squad. Using large salary to keep limited players, is like paying a cheating wife to stay at home.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

1 scored. 1 more to come.
bepanda wrote:How many goals will Sanchez score this week-end? I say 2.
What say you?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Intensity, Ball pressure must be necessary habits of Arsenal - as tired as it makes us, they'll be more tired.
We played w/o fear of losing, great application & team solidarity.....more of the same puleeese!!!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Skylolo wrote:

Bull cap on Spurs playing their best at present. Last season was better than this moment.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

honestly AW should thank the media, AW would not have even bothered with a team talk. All that jingoistic Spurs nut hugging must have been vomit inducing from the squad over last few weeks.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Detective Bunk Moreland

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

KEVIN FREAKING DEBRUYNE

CAN anyone stop him or Manchester City .... Jesu what a goal :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:KEVIN FREAKING DEBRUYNE

If we face them and we will knock them ,they were lucky against beloved
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Detective Bunk Moreland

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

We will handle them when they come to London. The refs owe us some home cooking.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

The Ref helped them again. Kompany should have been sent off early on
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

What has Spuds won?

All your cowardice of Arsenal losing, plus your rubbish pre match about the combined Arsenal & spuds 11. Here's mine, Cech, Koscielny, Monreal, Mustafi, Bellerin, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Sanchez, Ramsey, Lacazette, Ozil.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:honestly AW should thank the media, AW would not have even bothered with a team talk. All that jingoistic Spurs nut hugging must have been vomit inducing from the squad over last few weeks.
Even Aniks who follows bile like Talksport, Mail, Mirror and the Sun, bought into all their jingoism and became a nut hugger in chief. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some buffoons who claim to be Arsenal supporters here are not even fans with their moronic and myopic support. I do not know of any so called Arsenal supporter that will put a Spuds player above any Arsenal player. To me and my type of Gooners, these are not Arsenal. They are scum.

But for Aniks to get become and nancy fairy of no conviction just shows you how good their campaign has been. I forgive Aniks cos na my broda and in a moment of weakness, he touched the forbidden fruit. But that nor mean say, I nor go yab am bellefull. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: