Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 494  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8216
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Hope for Tomorrow.

Giroud, Iwobi, Theophilus, and Holding come in. Play back 4. Play 3 in Midfield, with mesut as 10 and Jacque as 8.

KOs, Alexis, Kolasinac, and Lacazette on the Bench.

Starting Line up.

Cech

Bellerin Per Holding Monreal

Shaka Ozil Jacque

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi




And to think I thought you were only clueless on the field smh :laugh:


Rotation Mugu.

If I was clueless, what does that make you, given the daily abuse I used to give you.



In your whole Soccer career you were always a bench warmer so how could you abuse anyone .... oh yeah you did by logging in here under a fake name to start fights :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yep typical internet ogbologbo :mrgreen: :rotf:


Stop being silly how could I abuse you in an official game? But we did play every weekday ... garri drinking special almost daily. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



Hehehehehe some people we know would love to read the fables of fantasy and delusions of grandeur wey you dey fabu for here .... pray I don't invite them to this site .... might be a rough going for you :woot: :woot:

You know they don't hold back :mrgreen:


Jayjayokocha's brother is here. You will admit he was one of the best players you ever played with. It is no shame to say that I played second fiddle to him on our league team, but that does not mean I did not school you on a daily bases on campus. So yes, please invite them.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52215
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Hope for Tomorrow.

Giroud, Iwobi, Theophilus, and Holding come in. Play back 4. Play 3 in Midfield, with mesut as 10 and Jacque as 8.

KOs, Alexis, Kolasinac, and Lacazette on the Bench.

Starting Line up.

Cech

Bellerin Per Holding Monreal

Shaka Ozil Jacque

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi




And to think I thought you were only clueless on the field smh :laugh:


Rotation Mugu.

If I was clueless, what does that make you, given the daily abuse I used to give you.



In your whole Soccer career you were always a bench warmer so how could you abuse anyone .... oh yeah you did by logging in here under a fake name to start fights :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yep typical internet ogbologbo :mrgreen: :rotf:


Stop being silly how could I abuse you in an official game? But we did play every weekday ... garri drinking special almost daily. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



Hehehehehe some people we know would love to read the fables of fantasy and delusions of grandeur wey you dey fabu for here .... pray I don't invite them to this site .... might be a rough going for you :woot: :woot:

You know they don't hold back :mrgreen:


Jayjayokocha's brother is here. You will admit he was one of the best players you ever played with. It is no shame to say that I played second fiddle to him on our league team, but that does not mean I did not school you on a daily bases on campus. So yes, please invite them.



Bia Ngwa cannibal so you think by continuing to lie ya fable will all of a sudden become true? If you actually dribbled anyone in ya life you would not have been a benchwarmer and coming to CE to fight like a coward under another handle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bushman #$% oshi ... wetin concern JJs brother with this ya lies? Biko

Onye Asi ... Onye Ara :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
My people I w as looking at West Ham last two games against City and Chelsea.Those guys are not bad as the table suggest.
Its a London derby it will be physical ,so any idea if that Andy Carol playing?I never like us playing against him.
How should we set up in the MF?Ramsey out,Xhaka starting,so who else playing with him as I don't see Wenger benching him..
This is a game we just cant afford to drop points again.God help Wenger today with his set up and the players should respond with a victory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Hope for Tomorrow.

Giroud, Iwobi, Theophilus, and Holding come in. Play back 4. Play 3 in Midfield, with mesut as 10 and Jacque as 8.

KOs, Alexis, Kolasinac, and Lacazette on the Bench.

Starting Line up.

Cech

Bellerin Per Holding Monreal

Shaka Ozil Jacque

Theophilus Giroud Iwobi


Ramsey's injury notwithstanding Xhaka needs benchtime - he hasn't handled the pressure of competition for places well at all. Holding has been a shadow of what he was @FAcup - he isn't ahead of Chambers on performances. Monreal as out & out LB is shaky - his pace is fast decreasing.
We play them again 6days after in the Carabao Cup. I expext direct & physical ball - we need power. Arthur Masuaku is a problem - he must be contained.There's a valid argument for dropping Alexis based on performances but my breathe will hold not!!!

Cech

Bellerin Chambers Kos Monreal

Elneny Ozil Jacque

Welbeck Giroud Alexis


* https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... am-Chelsea

So you think Wenger will bench Xhakaa when Ramsey is injured?Those two always play and now one is injured,it will be hard for Wenger to bench Xhaka even though he is having a bad period.Expecting Wenger to bring two new MF is not possible.I hope Iwobi get playing time today and be the star


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Posts: 6149
Location: Isale Gangan
DM is reporting a done deal for N’Zonzi. Any truth to that?

_________________
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
Thunder wrote:
DM is reporting a done deal for N’Zonzi. Any truth to that?

That is the story around,i wish the club had listen to Uncle Aniks when he cry out as Stoke City let him go.
To think some people insult him here how he is not for beloved and we might be coughing 35million for him.Dam how much did he cost Sevilla?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
boss David Moyes is considering a January move for Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25.
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 31, has revealed he will consider leaving the Emirates to boost his chances of being selected in France's World Cup squad. Everton and West Ham have been linked. (Sun)

However Arsene Wenger insists Giroud will not be sold in January as he looks to give the striker more Premier League minutes, (Independent)

Arsenal are making one last push to keep Mesut Ozil with the club still hoping a new round of negotiations could persuade the 29-year-old playmaker to stay, despite interest from Barcelona and Manchester United. (Daily Mirror)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5256
Location: Here
Please guys, does anyone know where to watch the Arsenal game online? Its on that NBC Gold crap.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50247
Cally wrote:
Please guys, does anyone know where to watch the Arsenal game online? Its on that NBC Gold crap.

Wenger's Mising has transformed itself into Gunners... :tic:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5256
Location: Here
paj wrote:
Cally wrote:
Please guys, does anyone know where to watch the Arsenal game online? Its on that NBC Gold crap.

Wenger's Mising has transformed itself into Gunners... :tic:


:arrow: Go to bed...you're not making sense...as usual.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8216
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Who is opening the game thread?

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8216
Location: Osisi Nkwu
I called the 4-3-3.

Can someone open the thread? Again, if I open it, I cannot guarantee immediate updates.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8904
That our team is rudderless cannot be disputed at this point. Beyond embarrassing. Can this board show some cojones & pay AW off.
This is just a gig to him - he doesn't know how to walk away but the cost to this club is becoming too high.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
tolahs wrote:
That our team is rudderless cannot be disputed at this point. Beyond embarrassing. Can this board show some cojones & pay AW off.
This is just a gig to him - he doesn't know how to walk away but the cost to this club is becoming too high.

SMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7333
But, we haven't even started the FA Cup yet.
Can't we at least wait ? I mean ... we are winning the FA cup this year again ...
tolahs wrote:
That our team is rudderless cannot be disputed at this point. Beyond embarrassing. Can this board show some cojones & pay AW off.
This is just a gig to him - he doesn't know how to walk away but the cost to this club is becoming too high.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 11457
kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
DM is reporting a done deal for N’Zonzi. Any truth to that?

That is the story around,i wish the club had listen to Uncle Aniks when he cry out as Stoke City let him go.
To think some people insult him here how he is not for beloved and we might be coughing 35million for him.Dam how much did he cost Sevilla?



Nzonzi, was available to us in 2012 when he was at Blackburn and in 2015 when he was at Stoke, we now have to spend £35 million for a 29 year old player, when we could got him 5 years ago. Hopefully, he will offer the team some organisation in the midfield, because the three donkey's in the middle are just not good enough. Watching Xhaka stroll back to defend is an embarrassment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7333
Troops asks to pray for Arsenal. I think we need to pray that Wenger abandons this team soon.
Sanchez begged to be sold back in August, god-Wenger refused to oblige. Now they want him to perform? Sanchez told everyone he doesn't want to be here.
How much clearer can that be?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:48 am
Posts: 4765
Location: Port Harcourt
realtrouble wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
DM is reporting a done deal for N’Zonzi. Any truth to that?

That is the story around,i wish the club had listen to Uncle Aniks when he cry out as Stoke City let him go.
To think some people insult him here how he is not for beloved and we might be coughing 35million for him.Dam how much did he cost Sevilla?



Nzonzi, was available to us in 2012 when he was at Blackburn and in 2015 when he was at Stoke, we now have to spend £35 million for a 29 year old player, when we could got him 5 years ago. Hopefully, he will offer the team some organisation in the midfield, because the three donkey's in the middle are just not good enough. Watching Xhaka stroll back to defend is an embarrassment.


You think he would have turned the player he is today if he came to Arsenal where AW does not care or bench you when you are under performing?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
bouncino wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Thunder wrote:
DM is reporting a done deal for N’Zonzi. Any truth to that?

That is the story around,i wish the club had listen to Uncle Aniks when he cry out as Stoke City let him go.
To think some people insult him here how he is not for beloved and we might be coughing 35million for him.Dam how much did he cost Sevilla?



Nzonzi, was available to us in 2012 when he was at Blackburn and in 2015 when he was at Stoke, we now have to spend £35 million for a 29 year old player, when we could got him 5 years ago. Hopefully, he will offer the team some organisation in the midfield, because the three donkey's in the middle are just not good enough. Watching Xhaka stroll back to defend is an embarrassment.


You think he would have turned the player he is today if he came to Arsenal where AW does not care or bench you when you are under performing?

Na true you talk oooh.
How did Wenger get this bad?Kai this is same Wenger that likes of Kanu cant start in his team with world class left and right warming the bench.SMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am
Posts: 12974
Image

_________________
Quote:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32648
Gooner1 wrote:
Image

Nothing to read,same story different lies.We are in a bad shape currently ,hope we bounce this weekend as Newcastle must give us 3 points we badly needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8904
@afcstuff: Maitland-Niles
"We had a lot of possession and we should have put the game to bed early doors. It’s a lack of concentration when getting forward which nearly lost us the game."

------------------------------------------------------------
Words from a kid - this team lacks the requisite intensity to compete for top 4 spots. When team captains Per & Kos make the same errors
week after week - we've lost our soul.
The man responsible for getting us ready blames packed defenses - in a league where we've scored less than a few - he knows people
don't take him seriously, but he's on autopilot now - it's that gig where a spokesperson for a dictatorship looks the world in the eye and talks about freedoms they enjoy.
One wonders whom could they bring in to rescue this club - they ain't playing for AW!!!!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 7333
Kajifu,
Looks like there hasn't been enough warning signs in the last 12+ years? The real problem is people have been trying to find excuses for 12 years.
Arsenal plays a handful of great games every year, which give people the false vision that things are looking up.
Then they sink back into a dark hole.
I can guarantee you, Arsenal will play another great game this month and everyone will start blushing about the team again ... Has been happening for 12+ years .. on this same forum.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Na true you talk oooh.
How did Wenger get this bad?Kai this is same Wenger that likes of Kanu cant start in his team with world class left and right warming the bench.SMH


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 494  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, Blatter, cyberE, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], kalani JR, Majestic-12 [Bot], mec2000, ojafranpa, tippy, truetalk, YUJAM and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group