The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

It is still doing me like film trick that we dashed Alexis to Man U
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:It is still doing me like film trick that we dashed Alexis to Man U
How so? We got Mhki and didn't pay a dime. Sanchez would have walked for free in June.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Mhkiaryan transfer resemble Falco from United to Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nkume wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:It is still doing me like film trick that we dashed Alexis to Man U
How so? We got Mhki and didn't pay a dime. Sanchez would have walked for free in June.
small comfort.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Relax gunners, Mhki will come thru.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Transfer news, rumours LIVE: Aubameyang to Arsenal off unless Olivier Giroud leaves

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 46921.html

Arsenal, dash dem Giroud. Biko.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This Mhkiaryan transfer resemble Falco from United to Chelsea
Oh no God forbid bad thing, I hope his move is like Salah from Roma to Liverpool.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:Transfer news, rumours LIVE: Aubameyang to Arsenal off unless Olivier Giroud leaves

I will offer Welbeck than Giroud first.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
My issue is why did we sign him from Barca for a 4 years deal when we could have offer 5 years since Barca wanted him out?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

cchinukw wrote:Transfer news, rumours LIVE: Aubameyang to Arsenal off unless Olivier Giroud leaves

Fake news.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Why? I was more shocked when Robbin Van Sick bay Persie left for Manchester United. Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United doesn't bother me one bit. Great player, scored a lot of goals for Arsenal but, I didn't personally like his style of play. Neither did I when he was at Barcelona.

Love his hustle and tenacity though but the off field extra curriculum activities of the last two years was just a big turn off.

I am happy to see his back side... thanks for his services but if we can get Auba with Mhki already on the books I think we have something. Wenger just needs to find a way to plug that CM role with bigger Coquelin type player asap.

I wish we had swapped Martial for him back in the summer sha when Mourinho seems to prefer Rashford ahead of him.. that is one player that suits Wenger ball and then take Mhki this Xfer
Last edited by mmeny on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:

But they don't want Welbeck.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

make we beg dem
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

make we beg dem
:rotf:

Welbeck (is a broke man's Aubumeyang). Very similar in style but very different in end product.

Dortmund's style may fit him better. They should take him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Beg them nothing wrong in trying to offer him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmm if Ozil will be gone in June can we add him fool Dortmund that lets do swap deal with Ozil and Auba no exchange of money.
Our Manu reject will be happy to play that Ozil position and team up with Auba.Then we pocket the 60 million for Auba and bring in a solid MF.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

mmeny wrote:
Why? I was more shocked when Robbin Van Sick bay Persie left for Manchester United. Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United doesn't bother me one bit. Great player, scored a lot of goals for Arsenal but, I didn't personally like his style of play. Neither did I when he was at Barcelona.

Love his hustle and tenacity though but the off field extra curriculum activities of the last two years was just a big turn off.

I am happy to see his back side... thanks for his services but if we can get Auba with Mhki already on the books I think we have something. Wenger just needs to find a way to plug that CM role with bigger Coquelin type player asap.

I wish we had swapped Martial for him back in the summer sha when Mourinho seems to prefer Rashford ahead of him.. that is one player that suits Wenger ball and then take Mhki this Xfer
I agree to most of your sentiments, but of course it will be perceived as Alexis hating because he's gone. Dude is a phenomenal player but he did mess with our transitional play many a time. I believe that the team will find some better fluency, moving forward. Alexis is in the past now.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Welbeck (is a broke man's Aubumeyang). Very similar in style but very different in end product.

Dortmund's style may fit him better. They should take him.[/quote]

Based on their style of play..Welbeck is more suited for them than Giroud.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Welbeck (is a broke man's Aubumeyang). Very similar in style but very different in end product.

Dortmund's style may fit him better. They should take him.

Based on their style of play..Welbeck is more suited for them than Giroud.[/quote]
I will like Welbeck leave before Giroud who is a better player.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

https://twitter.com/ThierryHenry
I know I don’t need to explain this to the majority of Arsenal fans but contrary to speculation at no time did I tell Alexis Sanchez to leave Arsenal. I had no idea he was going to sign for Man Utd until I saw it on the news like the rest of you.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Did anyone say Henry ask Alexis to leave beloved?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Did anyone say Henry ask Alexis to leave beloved?
Alexis gave that impression & Titi has been bombarded by vitriol from fans ever since. I made the point yesterday that Titi was thrown
under the bus by Alexis - as a star in a time like this - transfer reactions etc - you stay above the fray. Alexis has to learn that quick.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.