The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:Cheiii Mo Sarah with 31 goals. If his agent has any clue he needs to demand an extension worth a minimum of 350 per week or an immediate transfer ....

Boy this dude and KDB can’t thank Their stars enough from getting out of the offensive stifling clutches of one little portugese man.

Ahem Pogba you might wanna take notice :mrgreen:

We still dey wait Mikhatareyan
MKHITARYAN
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Little Poodle I still dey wait you ohhh ... come out nah :laugh:

Coward :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kai....Arsenal paaa. I remember not so long ago, we used to win the Top 4 trophy regularly.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kai....Arsenal paaa. I remember not so long ago, we used to win the Top 4 trophy regularly.
It was nothing when Wenger did it for 20 years straight. Now it means something to everyone because we are not there.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nkume wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kai....Arsenal paaa. I remember not so long ago, we used to win the Top 4 trophy regularly.
It was nothing when Wenger did it for 20 years straight. Now it means something to everyone because we are not there.

It is still Nothing...only now, we can't even achieve ordinary Nothing. We have gone to less than Nothing...even below even Tottenham :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :-x :-x :-x
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

danfo driver wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Kaii! Oxlade Chamberlain made the best decision of his life last summer! :clap:
How so? what is Liverpool going to win?
I dont know. I am not a psychic.

However:

1. Liverpool is better than Arsena

2. Ox plays in Midfield at Liverpool

3. Liverpool is 2nd o the table and Arsenal will NOT finish in top 4

4. Liverpool is on the verge of qualifying for CL quater finals, Arsenal is in Europa League.
But when Arsenal was achieving the above, These were claimed to not be throphies and hence inconsequential.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Molue Conductor wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Kaii! Oxlade Chamberlain made the best decision of his life last summer! :clap:
How so? what is Liverpool going to win?
I dont know. I am not a psychic.

However:

1. Liverpool is better than Arsena

2. Ox plays in Midfield at Liverpool

3. Liverpool is 2nd o the table and Arsenal will NOT finish in top 4

4. Liverpool is on the verge of qualifying for CL quater finals, Arsenal is in Europa League.
But when Arsenal was achieving the above, These were claimed to not be throphies and hence inconsequential.

These are NOT trophies. But Like my original post said, he made the best decision! Because he jumped ship! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:

It is still Nothing...only now, we can't even achieve ordinary Nothing. We have gone to less than Nothing...even below even Tottenham :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :-x :-x :-x
If it nothing, why moan about it? :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It is the Beer Cup Final. Who is up for it? I am.

I remember going to Wembley in 1993 for what was the Coca Cola Cup final. I also remember how this was the first competition we won after a barren 8 years, and it was the 1st of the legendary George Graham's titles. Back then, it meant everything. To this day I relive the victory, and we beat the unbeatable Liverpool, which made it all more sweeter.

Today, it is just the Beer Cup. Wenger has spoilt us all and some even disrespect him. Of only they knew what it was like to support Arsenal then, they will never disrespect the man.

I love all winning Arsenal Managers, cos they are few of them and to be a winner takes something special. To win at Arsenal is even more special cos you never get the resources of your competitors.

The Beer Cup in the history of football in this country has never been a major trophy, but it is a final and like the Gooner I am, I support my team and hope we win.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:

If it nothing, why moan about it? :taunt: :taunt:

because we have gone from Nothing to below Totten-farking-ham :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

go and watch videos of Viera, Henry, Ljunberg, Kanu, Berkamp, etc, and compare to the displays of the current generation of "make we manage these players" :curse: :curse: :curse:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:It is the Beer Cup Final. Who is up for it? I am.

I remember going to Wembley in 1993 for what was the Coca Cola Cup final. I also remember how this was the first competition we won after a barren 8 years, and it was the 1st of the legendary George Graham's titles. Back then, it meant everything. To this day I relive the victory, and we beat the unbeatable Liverpool, which made it all more sweeter.

Today, it is just the Beer Cup. Wenger has spoilt us all and some even disrespect him. Of only they knew what it was like to support Arsenal then, they will never disrespect the man.

I love all winning Arsenal Managers, cos they are few of them and to be a winner takes something special. To win at Arsenal is even more special cos you never get the resources of your competitors.

The Beer Cup in the history of football in this country has never been a major trophy, but it is a final and like the Gooner I am, I support my team and hope we win.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

How will Aaron Ramsey score in this years final without the BIG OG? That used to be a great combo!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chie!!!

Pepetual has played in 10 cup finals and won 9! The last time he conceded a goal in A final was in 2011 in the Champions league final against Manchester United.

Anyways, this is football. Anything can happen. COYGs.

Just as a comparison, Papa Wenger has been in 12 finals and lost 5.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmmm no Raheem Sterling today .... ok ohhh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Need a caretaker coach within the next 24hrs - this circus needs to shutdown now.
Are AC really scared of this Arsenal club now? Get someone else who has an idea about organizing a team in now.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

theYemster wrote:

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
mugu making excuses....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Arsenal went from great squad, to imbalanced squad, to flawed squad and finally a tire fire of a squad.

I do not envy the next arsenal manager, what would have been a seamless transition in 2015 is now a full blown, build hadron collider scale project.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Arsenal went from great squad, to imbalanced squad, to flawed squad and finally a tire fire of a squad.

I do not envy the next arsenal manager, what would have been a seamless transition in 2015 is now a full blown, build hadron collider scale project.
it's better than same ole imo
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

This clip sums demise of Arsenal under Wenger...

[/video]
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Arsenal went from great squad, to imbalanced squad, to flawed squad and finally a tire fire of a squad.

Tire fire? I disagree.

City is sweeping everything with a squad that has no DM, plays two #10s, and a splurge of wingbacks in all kinds of roles.

All it takes is a manager who has an idea what he wants. If the next guy knows, it shouldn't be a rocket science project. Club has money and is the 'biggest' club in the capital city of football.

It's a shameful demise to watch but Wenger ha suffered what we've seen many dictators suffer on our continent. The symptoms are familiar. Too bad.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Psst still think arsenal couldn’t afford not to pay the German parasite almost 400k per week?

Like I’ve said repeatedly any player with ambition needs to leave Arsenal ... we are going nowhere but down with Arsene, and it truly pains me today this

MLK.