The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by bepanda »

So, you telling me that Wenger, who now has a lot more time to focus on coaching (since we hired a few people to deal with transfers) didn't setup his most important player ($350k per week) properly in one of the most important games of his career? It is like asking Lionel Messi to play left back in the final of the CL?
Or are you still trying to find excuses? If Ozil played this far back into his own half, how many balls did he win? Or was he not supposed to win any balls? I honestly only remember Jack W. trying to win the ball many times.
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bepanda wrote:I'm sure Platinum can tell us all the chances created by Ozil today. Since we didn't score ... he didn't have any assists.
I saw DeBruyne pressure Arsenal, win lots of balls even in his own half, ... etc.
When people claim that #10 are not supposed to do defensive work.
I don't believe Ozil could play for this City team.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Why does Jack Wilshere always want to fight someone on the pitch? I don't remember a game, where he doesn't get into some type of fighting ...
Abeg leave am .... the guy has at least some heart .... our supposed 400k per week player was a phantom before, durin and after the game .::. What a worthless piece of shyt of a player
Nothing to do with Ozil. The manager has 4 #10s (including false 10s)...Ozil, Ramsey, Xhaka, Wilshere. What is Ozil supposed to do?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

[quote="bepanda"]So, you telling me that Wenger, who now has a lot more time to focus on coaching (since we hired a few people to deal with transfers) didn't setup his most important player ($350k per week) properly in one of the most important games of his career? It is like asking Lionel Messi to play left back in the final of the CL?
Or are you still trying to find excuses? If Ozil played this far back into his own half, how many balls did he win? Or was he not supposed to win any balls? I honestly only remember Jack W. trying to win the ball many times.
Bepanda

I made excuses ?

Read my post again especially the last line ... Ozil was poor ..but was setup by Wenger to play that way ..you aske for stats..check this link..

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12662 ... ester-City

Defensively the WHOLE team was poor ( the jack you mentioned had similar stats to Ozil defensively ) .....

The whole team structure was poor..listen to the interviews after the games where even the press pressed Wenger about the setup ..about Ozil's positioning about 3 at the back etc etc. But the man in denial even said we beat city that way before and no one complained...thats exactly sums wenger up he is so arrogant that he thinks what worked before would always work and others dont prepare or change.

today was all on Wenger and he should GO. leave the players be. they played more or less to instruction except for Mustafa brain fart
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
Referee Craig Pawson awarded three minutes of injury, which Wenger felt was not an accurate representation.

But upon questioning the decision, he was met with mockery and was left humiliated.

In response to Wenger’s outcry, Scott joked: “Why would you want anymore time added on?”, suggesting the Frenchman would prefer his side to be put out of their misery.
Wow shameless old man .... offended by everything but ashamed of nothing ... dude move on e don do ... Is he waiting for more humiliation ... this is madness ... Arsene really needs to be out of his misery :curse:
Welcome to the dark side.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:
bepanda wrote:Are you saying you want Wenger gone? You can't be serious !!!
We will win the Euro Cup this season and qualify for CL.
Bepanda
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Funniest development is Henry openly campaigning for Wengers job :woot: :woot: sad thing is that there are good players who could respond to a better coach plus one who would ship out a whole bunch of pure and proven dross
I will take Arteta instead.
Why?
I am hoping he is learning a thing or two from Pep.
No I am 120% behind the boss. I only said I prefer an Arteta to Henry.

whether you prefer Viera or not, we still have the great Arsene Wenger, and anything less than 200% support is treason. You can carry your 120% and go to Tottenham.
classic Chief O! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

When a manager is questioned about his team's tactics and he is reminding you that he beat them the last time with the same tactics....is he %$#@^& naive...lazy or just deluded? That was then, they are playing a completely different way, with different tactics. You have faced them before and they beat you this season.........what did you learn out of that?

Arsene is tired and has lost it.......by letting him stay even though its quite clear that he is lost it is some kinda of abuse by the likes of kroenke and Gazidis.....let the man rest. he is tired and he will never see that because its not in his nature.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bepanda wrote:I'm sure Platinum can tell us all the chances created by Ozil today. Since we didn't score ... he didn't have any assists.
I saw DeBruyne pressure Arsenal, win lots of balls even in his own half, ... etc.
Bepanda

Na wa for una ... first did Debruyne have an assist today ?

Read the game thread again ..we talked about Wenger playing Ozil ( not the first time ) so so off position and behind Jack, Xhaka and Ramsey..

Which means the assist requirement of Ozil was nullified...so if you have to blame anyone blame the gaffer who played a compact game and hoped to use the pace of Auba to hit city on a counter.. it would have worked saved the fact that ...JACK( Ozil ) each time he had the ball dillied and dallied till Auba was offside or marked.

I felt he should have had Ozil do that role not Slow Jack or Slower Xhaka...

Plat mentioned the last five minutes when oZil had the ball and dribbled 3 or 4 city players and could not find anyone ..not one person showing for ball..it was pathetic.

So yes Ozil was Poor but it was designed by Wenger to be so.

Dude biko tell me what game you were watching? Because you were commenting on something doesn’t mean it’s right or makes sense my good man.

Bottom line is that Mezut Ozil is pure and applied crap. Every team in Europe knew it and that’s why not even one wanted anything to do with that failure.

A clear and seemingly obvious truth that poor Ozilites just can’t seem to stomach

Buy a jersey and suck a lollipop quietly.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:So, you telling me that Wenger, who now has a lot more time to focus on coaching (since we hired a few people to deal with transfers) didn't setup his most important player ($350k per week) properly in one of the most important games of his career? It is like asking Lionel Messi to play left back in the final of the CL?
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Why does Jack Wilshere always want to fight someone on the pitch? I don't remember a game, where he doesn't get into some type of fighting ...
Abeg leave am .... the guy has at least some heart .... our supposed 400k per week player was a phantom before, durin and after the game .::. What a worthless piece of shyt of a player
Nothing to do with Ozil. The manager has 4 #10s (including false 10s)...Ozil, Ramsey, Xhaka, Wilshere. What is Ozil supposed to do?

I've said this before and i'll say it again. You apparently have little clue about the game/sport of football. You watch it but see it in spurts or under blinkers. You continuously display a lack of understanding for simple things like roles of players, flow, structure. It's like watching the South African league and all their showboating and declaring that to be the finest football ever played. Amazing.

On Ozil, it's simple. How can he create when Arsenal spent all game on all fours being flogged by City? It's like all those Bayern/Barca games were those sides owned the ball and let Arsenal have it when they needed to conserve energy a bit. You're asking why X or Y attacking player did nothing in those games. Use your head. It's a sport with ELEVEN men not one or two.
Team sport. What Arsenal needed yesterday was a Maradona, a player who'd dribble from his own 18 to the other then shoot and claim glory. Point me to those players in world football today (just like in the Ostersund game, even Messi wouldn't have saved Arsenal). Until you can find that magical unicorn player, grab a book and learn a thing or two about football bepanda...your comments betray a thorough lack of understanding.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
bepanda wrote:So, you telling me that Wenger, who now has a lot more time to focus on coaching (since we hired a few people to deal with transfers) didn't setup his most important player ($350k per week) properly in one of the most important games of his career? It is like asking Lionel Messi to play left back in the final of the CL?
Bepanda

I made excuses ?

Read my post again especially the last line ... Ozil was poor ..but was setup by Wenger to play that way ..you aske for stats..check this link..

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12662 ... ester-City

Defensively the WHOLE team was poor ( the jack you mentioned had similar stats to Ozil defensively ) .....

The whole team structure was poor..listen to the interviews after the games where even the press pressed Wenger about the setup ..about Ozil's positioning about 3 at the back etc etc. But the man in denial even said we beat city that way before and no one complained...thats exactly sums wenger up he is so arrogant that he thinks what worked before would always work and others dont prepare or change.

today was all on Wenger and he should GO. leave the players be. they played more or less to instruction except for Mustafa brain fart
DEFENSIVELY and OFFESNIVELY, Arsenal was a wreck. In the first half, some were making comments about how well Arsenal had played, and how only the defensive error was the difference between the two sides. Maybe so but it appeared to me (and I said it) that City were playing with a LOT of respect for Arsenal.
In the 2nd half, they stopped that pretense at respect and the Gunners got the caning that was duly deserved.

Wenger always brings emotion because people cannot forget (or separate) all he has done in his time from the current needs. It's decision making like this that ruins multi billion dollar corporations. The best corporations know when to with up leadership, and how to do it in the most respectful yet efficient way. Arsenal clearly has not got a clue.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Referee Craig Pawson awarded three minutes of injury, which Wenger felt was not an accurate representation.

But upon questioning the decision, he was met with mockery and was left humiliated.

In response to Wenger’s outcry, Scott joked: “Why would you want anymore time added on?”, suggesting the Frenchman would prefer his side to be put out of their misery.
Wow shameless old man .... offended by everything but ashamed of nothing ... dude move on e don do ... Is he waiting for more humiliation ... this is madness ... Arsene really needs to be out of his misery :curse:
Welcome to the dark side.
Isn't it amazing? The same guy who spent years abusing anyone who mentioned any other coach leading Arsenal is suddenly acting as if he knew all along that the frenchman was past it. He'll soon be around here calling on former or another a slow learner. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Arsenals central midfield is simply not good enough. Completely outplayed by City yesterday. The likes of Xhaka & Wilshere, Ramsey are squad players at best, not good enough to start for a title contender.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Platinum,
Leave those personal attacks alone. and let's talk football. Let's talk leadership ... The problem was not the score. The problem was how the team just gave up with no visual impressions they actually tried. We know who Wenger is. But Arsenal should leaders on the pitch as well ... NO?
Based on how much money we paid him, I thought Ozil was another Maradona ... . I'm glad you are admitting that all Ozil does is camp in the other team's half and offers nothing else.
Ozil is NOT a game changer. He is not a leader and therefore not worth the money he got paid.
Players like Messi or even Henry, Bergkamp had the ability to change the course of games by doing whatever needed to be done. Lead, Score, distribute, ... whatever it takes.
Arsenal didn't need a Messi or Maradonna. Arsenal needed to figure out a way around the Man City press. And keep the ball a little bit longer. Or in worst case play long balls to Auba, so that he holds it while the defense moves up. Ozil understands short passes ... while his team needed something different. Pep took away short passing.
The reason I'm blaming Ozil (and not the other players) is because he is the Money player. He is the guy Wenger is building his system around. He is supposed to be the brain of the Arsenal engine. But, we know who he is: A player who disappears in tough games, because he doesn't seem to do other things.
You won't win tournaments by playing easy games. We win tournaments by being capable of shining in tough games. In tough games, teams will take away what you do best.
Based on his status and role as a leader (and highest paid player), I would expect Ozil to rally the troops. Fire up the team. Be more vocal and based on his experience, at least try to show emotions, directions, ... etc. Everything Wilshere tried to do, I honestly expected to see it from Ozil. I know it is out of his character, but when you are paid like he is, can't you show a little more? Can't you show you care? Can't you encourage your team mates? They are looking up to him.
Instead, he was just walking around the pitch ... Trying to be one of the guys ... Ozil is not on 30k like Iwobi, ... He is NOT one of the guys. He is the MAIN guy. Where is the leadership? Where is it?
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:

I've said this before and i'll say it again. You apparently have little clue about the game/sport of football. You watch it but see it in spurts or under blinkers. You continuously display a lack of understanding for simple things like roles of players, flow, structure. It's like watching the South African league and all their showboating and declaring that to be the finest football ever played. Amazing.

On Ozil, it's simple. How can he create when Arsenal spent all game on all fours being flogged by City? It's like all those Bayern/Barca games were those sides owned the ball and let Arsenal have it when they needed to conserve energy a bit. You're asking why X or Y attacking player did nothing in those games. Use your head. It's a sport with ELEVEN men not one or two.
Team sport. What Arsenal needed yesterday was a Maradona, a player who'd dribble from his own 18 to the other then shoot and claim glory. Point me to those players in world football today (just like in the Ostersund game, even Messi wouldn't have saved Arsenal). Until you can find that magical unicorn player, grab a book and learn a thing or two about football bepanda...your comments betray a thorough lack of understanding.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Wenger wants to start them all. Arsenal is the most predictable squad in the EPL. Where is the balance? Where is the alternative plan? Where are the players who can do many things well?
Arsenal is full of one dimensional players. And the coach is insisting to play them together ...
With the departures of Giroud, Arsenal is even more predictable than before.
Bepanda
jdizzy wrote:Arsenals central midfield is simply not good enough. Completely outplayed by City yesterday. The likes of Xhaka & Wilshere, Ramsey are squad players at best, not good enough to start for a title contender.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Wenger wants to start them all. Arsenal is the most predictable squad in the EPL. Where is the balance? Where is the alternative plan? Where are the players who can do many things well?
Arsenal is full of one dimensional players. And the coach is insisting to play them together ...
Bepanda
jdizzy wrote:Arsenals central midfield is simply not good enough. Completely outplayed by City yesterday. The likes of Xhaka & Wilshere, Ramsey are squad players at best, not good enough to start for a title contender.

BP,

The best thing that happened to me is having a ball playing son. I'm more invested in his development and his progress is a clueless club that refuses to do the right things is no longer of interest to me so whatever ..... I'm so happy to be emotionally tuned out of Arsenal, plus aided by the Ignore key function :thumb: :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

bepanda wrote:Wenger wants to start them all. Arsenal is the most predictable squad in the EPL. Where is the balance? Where is the alternative plan? Where are the players who can do many things well?
Bepanda
I honestly don't understand the sale of Giroud. with him we can vary our attacking approach. Without him, we have only one way of playing. And if its not working, there is nothing to do.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:Platinum,
Leave those personal attacks alone. and let's talk football. Let's talk leadership ... The problem was not the score. The problem was how the team just gave up with no visual impressions they actually tried. We know who Wenger is. But Arsenal should leaders on the pitch as well ... NO? What is leadership? Petr Cech is a leader yet has been pretty poor. Mertesacker was a leader, Van Persie, Arteta, etc. Leadership at Arsenal is a funny concept. Jack Wilshere was captain v Ostersund and might as well never have left the bus. What exactly do you mean by leadership? If we want to debate, lets shed away the nebulous concepts that mean can mean ten different things if you ask ten people.
Based on how much money we paid him, I thought Ozil was another Maradona ... . I'm glad you are admitting that all Ozil does is camp in the other team's half and offers nothing else. Aha, money! This is such a baffling, annoying issue. I'd call it 'poor man syndrome' but it may seem like an attack. It is so mind boggling. Ozil is not the record signing anymore. You backed Aubameyang in another thread didnt you? Didn't see you once mention money as you sensibly defended WHY he was not a garbage player *rightfully so if I may add. SO, ask yourself and explain further why it has always been about money with Ozil? You thought Ozil was Maradona???? Brother, when I say you need to watch the game more and learn, you'll take it personally but that comment right there is another in a long line of comments you keep making about the player. That's an asinine comment. How can I take you seriously when you say that? I didn't say Ozil just camps in the other opponent's half, never once said it...what draws you to that conclusion?
Ozil is NOT a game changer. He is not a leader and therefore not worth the money he got paid. Not a game changer? That's simply untrue. Arsenal had one chance all game and Ozil created it. What is a game changer to you? Again I ask, do you understand the role of the player? Leader? Meh, again more normative and subjective stuff from you, lets deal with more concrete things. Money....again. So far all I am really hearing from you is money, money, money, leader, leader. I don't know how else to state it respectfully so i will ignore it.
Players like Messi or even Henry, Bergkamp had the ability to change the course of games by doing whatever needed to be done. Lead, Score, distribute, ... whatever it takes.
Arsenal didn't need a Messi or Maradonna. Arsenal needed to figure out a way around the Man City press. And keep the ball a little bit longer. Or in worst case play long balls to Auba, so that he holds it while the defense moves up. Ozil understands short passes ... while his team needed something different. Pep took away short passing. You're mentioning some fantastic players. Last time I checked, it was a team sport and they played on teams that they augmented with their superb abilities. When you have a dysfunctional unit (you readily admit you think Wenger is poppycock), what exactly do you think will happen with those attacking lights? We've seen games with Messi playing for Argentina where he just looked isolated. Same happened with the other guys you mentioned. There has to be a platform and structure that brings out the best in players. I think every Arsenal player is underperforming. The fact that you want to take that team ethos away to pick on one player tells all there is to know. You are not interested in being objective.
The reason I'm blaming Ozil (and not the other players) is because he is the Money player. He is the guy Wenger is building his system around. He is supposed to be the brain of the Arsenal engine. But, we know who he is: A player who disappears in tough games, because he doesn't seem to do other things. Money, money, money. That doesn't make sense, sorry. If money is the only standard of judgment, then I don't want to see you knocking Arsene when he complains about money.
Tough games? Yes, those tough games like the ones v Ostersund right? Again, your opinion here is simply put...untrue.

You won't win tournaments by playing easy games. We win tournaments by being capable of shining in tough games. In tough games, teams will take away what you do best.
Based on his status and role as a leader (and highest paid player), I would expect Ozil to rally the troops. Fire up the team. Be more vocal and based on his experience, at least try to show emotions, directions, ... etc. Everything Wilshere tried to do, I honestly expected to see it from Ozil. I know it is out of his character, but when you are paid like he is, can't you show a little more? Can't you show you care? Can't you encourage your team mates? They are looking up to him. More of the same nebulous stuff.Seriously, this is subjective stuff that has nothing to do with fact or ability or anything objective.
Instead, he was just walking around the pitch ... Trying to be one of the guys ... Ozil is not on 30k like Iwobi, ... He is NOT one of the guys. He is the MAIN guy. Where is the leadership? Where is it? Walking around, opposed to doing what? He left his position up front and dropped deep to initiate play, a sure sign of a broken system. Not sure what more you wanted. He should have taken a belt out of his trousers and started spanking the other ten players? All of this stuff is all in your head. Expectations that are not grounded in reality.
Bepanda

It's not personal, and I apologize if it comes off as such. I apologize profusely mainly because i know you know better. Heck, you're in another thread defending Aubameyang and showing an understanding of why he has looked so poor at Arsenal. I wonder why you can show that with him but not with Ozil. It's either you need to study up on the role of the #10 more OR you just have a blind dislike of the German. Which is it?
Again, apologies for attacking you, it wasn't meant to come off as such. I enjoy debating but at some point when everything you see with a player is negative, negative, and more subjective bile, it becomes rather apparent that you're not being objective and have no intentions towards that. There are two of you in CE's arsenal world who do that, at least you refrain from the steady dose of name calling and insults that the other confused one displays.

Okay, enough of that. Let us dive into the meat of what you've written. I will address those in red line by line because it is easier that way. Let me know if any of my points are stupid, I would like to learn and be fair to you and this debate. PLEASE diligently answer the questions I raised.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Too many times, the CM has been the issue. Our defenders are just as bad. Mustafi is dumb dumb dumb. And to think, he is our most expensive defender.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gooner1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote: No I am 120% behind the boss. I only said I prefer an Arteta to Henry.

whether you prefer Viera or not, we still have the great Arsene Wenger, and anything less than 200% support is treason. You can carry your 120% and go to Tottenham.
classic Chief O! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
please don't mind these fake fans who have never been to the Emirates. Last time I was in London, I wanted to follow Waffi to the Emirates, but he didnt show up. My Uber drove pass the Emirates. In fact, my plane flew over the Emirates. People like Nkume who are holed up in some village near Boston are here trying to disparage our great Coach.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

anikulapo wrote:
Bepanda

BP,

The best thing that happened to me is having a ball playing son. I'm more invested in his development and his progress is a clueless club that refuses to do the right things is no longer of interest to me so whatever ..... I'm so happy to be emotionally tuned out of Arsenal, plus aided by the Ignore key function :thumb: :thumb:
brother aniks.....i feel u
i really
don't care
anymore
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Nkume wrote:
Too many times, the CM has been the issue. Our defenders are just as bad. Mustafi is dumb dumb dumb. And to think, he is our most expensive defender.
And yet,you still back the coach that has made our midfield and defence a joke for the last 10 years...smh...
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The football landscape has changed. Arsenal have made moves to change this year. Wenger will go soon.

Until then, I maintain that LeProf is one of the greatest.

It is NO secret that players win games. Arsenal do not have the best players at the moment, and our recent purchases have failed to shine.

Keep the faith. Let us cheer this team to Europa glory.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:

He has one 10. The others are poor imitations. Wenger once had a midfield of Hleb, Cesc and Rocisky. No of these current lot can play against the press.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
Why did Wenger start Ozil, Monreal, Ramsey and Wilshere when they all had fitness issues.

Our midfield is poor, the worst under Wenger.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.