The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by ohenhen1 »

The officiating is rubbish.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Is Mezut Ozil really playing for a new contract? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is hilarious :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Good work from Xhaka
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Is Mezut Ozil really playing for a new contract? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is hilarious :rotf:
New season, same commentary. Grow up.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The officiating is just like Afcon, bad officiating.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Well played by Xhacrap ... saves a sure goal with his back tracking ..

Without Cech it would have been the usual five goal scoring session for Bayern vs Arsenal ...

Foolish nonsensical lineup by Arsene :roll:

The man is still clueless :curse: why use a makeshift lineup to start against a full strength Bayern team that you have such poor history against ?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Frankly brilliant set up by AW...that line up sure fire way to ensure Cech gets riddled with shots, ergo finds form heading into season.... :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Some people take themselves too seriously this is just pre season for crying out loud. SMH!
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Frankly brilliant set up by AW...that line up sure fire way to ensure Cech gets riddled with shots, ergo finds form heading into season.... :taunt: :taunt:

Ahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Friendly et al but.....AW kidding himself if he thinks CM still not a major issue that needs to be resolved via the transfer window.
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ojafranpa wrote:Some people take themselves too seriously this is just pre season for crying out loud. SMH!
It's amazing. You'd have thought the world cup was on the line for the super eagles rather than a silly friendly being played by arsenal for $$$. I can only conclude that stress is a permanent fixture in some lives.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Enjoyed that. It is exactly what we needed. A tough pre-season opposition to bring on players for the 1st game of the season. Obvious, they are physically ahead in terms of pre-season preparation.

Now on to Chelsea in Saturday where I expect more changes to give others the chance for physical and match sharpness.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

I thought this was a preseason game...na wa oh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Enjoyed that. It is exactly what we needed. A tough pre-season opposition to bring on players for the 1st game of the season. Obvious, they are physically ahead in terms of pre-season preparation.

Now on to Chelsea in Saturday where I expect more changes to give others the chance for physical and match sharpness.

You're accepting the Narrative that they are physically ahead of us? :rotf: If so, then why???

Just admit they are a better team smh :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Well played by Xhacrap ... saves a sure goal with his back tracking ..

Without Cech it would have been the usual five goal scoring session for Bayern vs Arsenal ...

The man is still clueless :curse: why use a makeshift lineup to start against a full strength Bayern team that you have such poor history against ?
Err.... it is pre-season. Time to experiment and try out a few ideas. Also, for physical tune up and match sharpness. Bayern also ahead physically cos they start before us.

Come the Emirates Cup, you will get an idea of the team for the 1st game.

Take it easy.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Friendly et al but.....AW kidding himself if he thinks CM still not a major issue that needs to be resolved via the transfer window.

Thank You :thumb: :thumb:

Clowns can argue all they want and make as many excuses as they want but Le Coq and Xhacrap are just not good enough. One is too slow and the other too small and not fast or talented enough ....

Pretty shocking considering how many available options are out there :curse: When the season starts the same old excuses will come out ...

14-3 in shots by Bayern :scared: :scared:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Enjoyed that. It is exactly what we needed. A tough pre-season opposition to bring on players for the 1st game of the season. Obvious, they are physically ahead in terms of pre-season preparation.

You're accepting the Narrative that they are physically ahead of us? :rotf: If so, then why???

it's not just physically, mentally Bayern so much more intelligent than Arsenal, now I expected that with this makeshift back 3 but..... even with best 11 Bayern treat the arsenal like they're playing AW's side on rookie mode in FIFA on PS4.
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Well played by Xhacrap ... saves a sure goal with his back tracking ..

Err.... it is pre-season. Time to experiment and try out a few ideas. Also, for physical tune up and match sharpness. Bayern also ahead physically cos they start before us.

Come the Emirates Cup, you will get an idea of the team for the 1st game.

Take it easy.

Again you confirm why I dey call you slow learner :taunt:

Again Arsenal have a poor history and a mental block against this team so you have to consider those factors coming into this game and not field a makeshift lineup and risk getting a beat down :idea:

Do you think the poisonous bile from social media and the press doesn't affect the players and the public sentiment towards the team? Cmon men.

Secondly this rubbish about them being physically ahead of us is ridiculous and an indictment on the management of Arsenal

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

it's not just physically, mentally Bayern so much more intelligent than Arsenal, now I expected that with this makeshift back 3 but..... even with best 11 Bayern treat the arsenal like they're playing AW's side on rookie mode in FIFA on PS4.

Thank you, Waffi is as dogmatic and clueless as a Trump supporter :taunt:

They really don't get it :mrgreen:

Hmmm wanna watch Koman and Sanches in uniform for Bayern

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Iwobi has way too much nervous energy in his body ... needs to relax a little more like the Bayern players players on the ball ... their composure and intelligence is amazing

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jesu what a save by Cech again ... this is pathetic

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bayern really want to win this game. Lewodowski and James still in the game.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Arsenal played their 1st pre- game on 13th July, Bayern played their 6th of July. This is their 4th pre-season game, this is our 3rd game.