The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Should Arsenal Play with 2 forwards?

If we get Aubumayang, I think we should. I will like to see a 3 -5-2 formation, with a deep (Not holding) midfielder (Xhaka or Wilshere) and 2 #10s (Ozil, Mhikitarian, or Ramsey). The squad will look like this.

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka

Bellerin Ozil Mhki Kolasinac

Aubumayang Lacazette
Make you make team list when you have the players signed up. Dokita hope deferred maketh the heart sick. Prov 13:12 from the supposed wisest man :biggrin: :biggrin:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

If we get Aubumayang, I think we should. I will like to see a 3 -5-2 formation, with a deep (Not holding) midfielder (Xhaka or Wilshere) and 2 #10s (Ozil, Mhikitarian, or Ramsey). The squad will look like this.

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka

Aubumayang Lacazette
Henceforth Xhaka should not be within a million miles of the starting 11.

That 11 would get demolished off the ball, henceforth bar injury, there should not be any starting 11 that does not feature both Jack and Niles.
People keep saying the kid is a MF why is he not playing that DMF position?
TG Xhaka when fit will always start as long as Wenger is the boss,
@Nkume biko wait until we sign those guys,Aubamayang and Mhki might not happen this window,so relax.
Try to do line up with the current players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Waffibib a London house pig,a feaces eater and a 4one9.Please get a real job,how can an educated man living a low life.Stop your activities with Wenger and get a job,his era is about to end.I know how painful it must be for you after every bad result since Wenger will demand complete service all night.I hope you are applying the rub well since it does not take long for another bad result.Chei it must be painful been a pervert.Please get a job,oh sorry no one will give a pervert like you a job at your old age.

Kajifu like I said to Waffi try and exercise some restraint ... ... Cheers :thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look who's talking.

Given the scum's illiterate and or semi literate status, it is natural to conclude he is unemployable. If I were him, I look at myself first. I have seen people in this forum develop from being backward, crass, boorish etc to becoming better at everything. But I see no progress here I'm afraid.

Just read his post above, if a 4 year old has that sort of mentality and writes about it, you immediately start to work to improve the lot of the poor child. But what is terribly sad is, this is an adult. How is it possible that an adult can think and write like this? It is perverse, it is utterly sad and desperate, a crying shame, a truly pitiful state of affairs.

I just want him to stay in his lane. QED.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I dey enjoy this :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Wenger is a gentleman....especially after setting his sights on any compensation coming from Man U :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

If na Mourinho now, he go torpedo the deal that might remotely favor Arsenal, consequences be damned.

If na me be Wenger, I go just scatter the deal last minute just to spite Mourinho :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Send him to City on a wink-wink/nod-nod yeye deal, oreven worse, call Conte ask him for Fabregas and Batshuayi for Sanchez.

But I no be Wenger sha...
See this yeye village chief with poor man stronghead :lol: :lol:
Look there are some money that if you spite you are only spiting yourself. Go and ask Louis van Gaal who thought he was 'spiting' United by making them pay the full term of his contract after they fired him (he pain am so tay he conveniently forgot about all the boys he fired as United manager :lol: :lol: ) and lost the opportunity to move on with another job & new challenge forgetting that United can conveniently pay him and his entire lineage for several years without batting an eyelid :D :D
United's money will always help Arsenal and hope they spread the joy to those hardworking and long-suffering boys wearing the jersey under super intense pressure week in week out.
You miss the point. As with all of these contracts, there is the compensatory figure, and the contractual figure. If the compensatory figure on the table is not acceptable to LVG, ManU must pay up his contract in full.

The only way LVG will quit ManU's payroll is if another club gives him a job as lucrative as his ManU contract. I do not see that happening, so he will continue to be on ManU's payroll for the duration of the contract.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Waffibib a London house pig,a feaces eater and a 4one9.Please get a real job,how can an educated man living a low life.Stop your activities with Wenger and get a job,his era is about to end.I know how painful it must be for you after every bad result since Wenger will demand complete service all night.I hope you are applying the rub well since it does not take long for another bad result.Chei it must be painful been a pervert.Please get a job,oh sorry no one will give a pervert like you a job at your old age.

Kajifu like I said to Waffi try and exercise some restraint ... ... Cheers :thumb:

Given the scum's illiterate and or semi literate status, it is natural to conclude he is unemployable. If I were him, I look at myself first. I have seen people in this forum develop from being backward, crass, boorish etc to becoming better at everything. But I see no progress here I'm afraid.

Just read his post above, if a 4 year old has that sort of mentality and writes about it, you immediately start to work to improve the lot of the poor child. But what is terribly sad is, this is an adult. How is it possible that an adult can think and write like this? It is perverse, it is utterly sad and desperate, a crying shame, a truly pitiful state of affairs.

London house pig I know it pain you as I expose your activities.A pervert like you should be the last to insult people if you cant take it.It will be nice to freaking stop insulting people but I know your type you do that to cover those pervert activities.Get a job and stop 4one9,sad at your age you will never stop such activities what a waste.Waffibib the London pig at emirate.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka

Aubumayang Lacazette
Make you make team list when you have the players signed up. Dokita hope deferred maketh the heart sick. Prov 13:12 from the supposed wisest man :biggrin: :biggrin:

True talk. Sorry, I got ahead of myself. :taunt:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Wenger should send Sanchez and Welbeck to Man U, and get Martial, Fellaini and Mkhi
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Wenger should send Sanchez and Welbeck to Man U, and get Martial, Fellaini and Mkhi
Lol..hmmm
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi haba sheathe they sword ....You're a bigger man than this
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

London house pig I know it pain you as I expose your activities.A pervert like you should be the last to insult people if you cant take it.It will be nice to freaking stop insulting people but I know your type you do that to cover those pervert activities.Get a job and stop 4one9,sad at your age you will never stop such activities what a waste.Waffibib the London pig at emirate.

Kajifu Biko e don do
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Wenger should send Sanchez and Welbeck to Man U, and get Martial, Fellaini and Mkhi
Lol..hmmm

abi you no see am?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Selling Mkhitaryan will be a huge mistake. Maybe Mourinho has just given up on him. Mkhitaryan came to Utd a few years late. He's exactly a Fergus player, give him to Fergie and he'll be tearing up the place.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Kajifu Biko e don do
Uncle Aniks i just respond because he insult me,i have stay on my lane after everyone say i should let it go but why did he continue the attack?I will not back down when he keep insulting me.
If he think he can get away with insults then he must be making a big mistake.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

felarey wrote:Selling Mkhitaryan will be a huge mistake. Maybe Mourinho has just given up on him. Mkhitaryan came to Utd a few years late. He's exactly a Fergus player, give him to Fergie and he'll be tearing up the place.
Is he coming to Arsenal or going somewhere else?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Wenger slaps Waffiman and Skylolo with the same palm! :lol: :lol:

Wenger is a gentleman....especially after setting his sights on any compensation coming from Man U :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

If na Mourinho now, he go torpedo the deal that might remotely favor Arsenal, consequences be damned.

If na me be Wenger, I go just scatter the deal last minute just to spite Mourinho :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Send him to City on a wink-wink/nod-nod yeye deal, oreven worse, call Conte ask him for Fabregas and Batshuayi for Sanchez.

Look there are some money that if you spite you are only spiting yourself. Go and ask Louis van Gaal who thought he was 'spiting' United by making them pay the full term of his contract after they fired him (he pain am so tay he conveniently forgot about all the boys he fired as United manager :lol: :lol: ) and lost the opportunity to move on with another job & new challenge forgetting that United can conveniently pay him and his entire lineage for several years without batting an eyelid :D :D
United's money will always help Arsenal and hope they spread the joy to those hardworking and long-suffering boys wearing the jersey under super intense pressure week in week out.
You miss the point. As with all of these contracts, there is the compensatory figure, and the contractual figure. If the compensatory figure on the table is not acceptable to LVG, ManU must pay up his contract in full.

The only way LVG will quit ManU's payroll is if another club gives him a job as lucrative as his ManU contract. I do not see that happening, so he will continue to be on ManU's payroll for the duration of the contract.
I don’t know about your point that was missed and I really don’t you have correct information on Man Utd/LVG contract termination details. The point I was making is that you keep your emotion in check in situations like this. Spiting Mourinho should not be your primary consideration and that’s what LVG figured out - he was quoted as saying he made a stupid decision. Apparently he couldn’t pick another job until the end of his contract with Man United as he went for the jugular to make United pay -
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 60126.html
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Wenger slaps Waffiman and Skylolo with the same palm! :lol: :lol:

I don’t know about your point that was missed and I really don’t you have correct information on Man Utd/LVG contract termination details. The point I was making is that you keep your emotion in check in situations like this. Spiting Mourinho should not be your primary consideration and that’s what LVG figured out - he was quoted as saying he made a stupid decision. Apparently he couldn’t pick another job until the end of his contract with Man United as he went for the jugular to make United pay -
who cares? In fact, is I see that short Mourinho ehn, I fit tear am slap on behalf of Wenger and Zee :mad: :mad: :mad: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

who cares? In fact, is I see that short Mourinho ehn, I fit tear am slap on behalf of Wenger and Zee :mad: :mad: :mad: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Prof Wenger cares. We need the money or Mikhi or both! :taunt: :taunt:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

kajifu wrote:
felarey wrote:Selling Mkhitaryan will be a huge mistake. Maybe Mourinho has just given up on him. Mkhitaryan came to Utd a few years late. He's exactly a Fergus player, give him to Fergie and he'll be tearing up the place.
Is he coming to Arsenal or going somewhere else?

Mkhitaryan, a future Arsenal Legend :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oya, Mourinho, add jar on top. We fit manage Martial and Fellaini.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You dey lucky say no be me dey negotiate on behalf of Arsenal. I for don carry De Gea before una open eye. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You dey lucky say no be me dey negotiate on behalf of Arsenal. I for don carry De Gea before una open eye. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
We don’t have any problem with you carrying De Gea’s statue :mrgreen:

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Assuming we get all those players !!!
NO AMN, NO Ramsey, NO Wilshere and with Petr Cech?
Even Wenger cannot make this lineup.
And the truth is ... can you really play Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey and Mikha and Xhaka together?
I honestly don't see how that will ever work.
If you don't start Wilshere, he won't sign a new contract.
If you don't start Ramsey ... his contract is up next season.
If you don't start Ozil ... Good luck keeping him around beyond this season..
Wenger loves Xhaka. Only he knows why !!!
Mikha would be the odd man out.
Coach already had a headache with Giroud not starting (he wants to play at the WC and wanted a move so he could start). Would he bench both Giroud and/or Auba/Laca for one of his midfielders?
Trouble ... trouble brewing !!!
But that's why Wenger gets paid the BIG BUCKS.
Bepanda

Cech

Kosielny Mustafi Monreal

Xhaka

Aubumayang Lacazette
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Kajifu Biko e don do
I don't berrrive it? :shock: Anigbelenu trying to help stop a fight? F3ck m3. It's like the devil helping put out a fire. :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!