Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 271  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8577
Alexandre Lacazette -, not quite a 26yr old Sergio Agüero yet - would say a more athletic version of Jermain Defoe/Eduardo da Silva & that's a lethal striker in the EPL. Our chances to conversion ratio needs some balco work - we dancing on the right street.
We need more quality. Gotta be real greedy this window.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 50181
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffi:

I keep asking this serious question and nobody seems to be able to answer. Who does Lemar displace?


I have answered this question. He plays wide left but can play middle and right. He can play deep like Sanchez but this is unlikely.

He can play 10 also, but Ozil has that locked down. So the really interesting one is Walcott. Lemar is also effective cutting in on his left foot from the right.

So for me, if he and Lacazette are signed, then Giroud, Sanchez or Walcott can make way. My guess will be Walcott. The reason I say so is Wenger also keeping Mahrez in mind if rumours are true.



Waffi,

You would say goodbye to Sanchez and keep Ozil, really ?

:rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46551
Prince wrote:
And the thread always ends with a fight between Aniks and Waffi :tic: :tic: 2 pages and not a player signed

My bro, I am not fighting no one. I may chose to ignore posts it does not mean a fight. It just means they have a position, and I got mine. We cannot agree and it is pointless debating.

Of course you have 'Trolls', they are different and you best ignore. I can disagree with Arsenal fans but I will not label them as Trolls.

Overall, we Gooners all want the same thing despite our individual and collective frustrations, the fact that we disagree on how to get to our goals is not a bad thing.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:28 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 7188
Location: Osisi Nkwu
I am eagerly waiting for the pic of Lacazette holding the jersey.


_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:32 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 7188
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Memories to warm us up for next season


_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 32685
Location: Somewhere
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffi:

I keep asking this serious question and nobody seems to be able to answer. Who does Lemar displace?


I have answered this question. He plays wide left but can play middle and right. He can play deep like Sanchez but this is unlikely.

He can play 10 also, but Ozil has that locked down. So the really interesting one is Walcott. Lemar is also effective cutting in on his left foot from the right.

So for me, if he and Lacazette are signed, then Giroud, Sanchez or Walcott can make way. My guess will be Walcott. The reason I say so is Wenger also keeping Mahrez in mind if rumours are true.


Waffi:

Can we try to get Vidal?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 15966
kajifu wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
bepanda wrote:
But Sanchez is leaving and Walcott is not going to stay. Arsenal (Walmart owner) cannot meet Sanchez demands.
Sanchez will be sold, if Wenger is willing to pay so much money for some of these guys.
Welbeck is just not good enough for Arsenal. I'm glad Wenger finally sees it. Neither is Walcott.

Bepanda
smartbrother wrote:
Shows how out of touch wenger is.
Arsenal already has Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud and Sanchez but he thinks strikers are what this team is missing?
What Arsenal needs is a rock solid centre half , a top tier right back and a DM. Not more flipping strikers


WHo says Alexi Sanchez will be sold?
Welbeck is an excellent striker. Walcott scores double digits whenever he stays fit
Besides no team needs 4 four World class strikers.

Dude we don't have 4 world class striker. Just Sanchez the rest should not be playing for Arsenal .


How many world class strikers does Chelsea have?
If you dont think Giroud is world class what makes you think Lacazette is?
Strikers are the least of arsenal's worries right now believe me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46551
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffi:

I keep asking this serious question and nobody seems to be able to answer. Who does Lemar displace?


I have answered this question. He plays wide left but can play middle and right. He can play deep like Sanchez but this is unlikely.

He can play 10 also, but Ozil has that locked down. So the really interesting one is Walcott. Lemar is also effective cutting in on his left foot from the right.

So for me, if he and Lacazette are signed, then Giroud, Sanchez or Walcott can make way. My guess will be Walcott. The reason I say so is Wenger also keeping Mahrez in mind if rumours are true.


Waffi:

Can we try to get Vidal?


I think we need a Vidal type CM or Vidal. Many say this is not priority. I agree a striker is priority when you study the stats of the team in the last 2 seasons. A striker is priority.

I also agree we need a wide play maker and this type of player is priority over a CM like Vidal.

But I disagree with those who say our options in the middle is good enough because of the switch in system to 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3.

Like you, I say we need a top class CM. But a striker is priority.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5497
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffi:

I keep asking this serious question and nobody seems to be able to answer. Who does Lemar displace?


I have answered this question. He plays wide left but can play middle and right. He can play deep like Sanchez but this is unlikely.

He can play 10 also, but Ozil has that locked down. So the really interesting one is Walcott. Lemar is also effective cutting in on his left foot from the right.

So for me, if he and Lacazette are signed, then Giroud, Sanchez or Walcott can make way. My guess will be Walcott. The reason I say so is Wenger also keeping Mahrez in mind if rumours are true.


Waffi:

Can we try to get Vidal?


I think we need a Vidal type CM or Vidal. Many say this is not priority. I agree a striker is priority when you study the stats of the team in the last 2 seasons. A striker is priority.

I also agree we need a wide play maker and this type of player is priority over a CM like Vidal.

But I disagree with those who say our options in the middle is good enough because of the switch in system to 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3.

Like you, I say we need a top class CM. But a striker is priority.


The type of midfielder we need is one who is comfortable playing in the CD. One such that when the central defenders are stretched out wide can easily slot into their position and maintain our defensive formation. Like that dude with Totenham whom many like me here campaigned that we sign, Eric Dier. His type is still out there, Fabian Schar. We need to sign that guy up.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:54 pm
Posts: 16009
Location: Ray's Boom-Boom Room
tolahs wrote:
Alexandre Lacazette -, not quite a 26yr old Sergio Agüero yet - would say a more athletic version of Jermain Defoe/Eduardo da Silva & that's a lethal striker in the EPL. Our chances to conversion ratio needs some balco work - we dancing on the right street.
We need more quality. Gotta be real greedy this window.


Lacazette has a lot more to his game than Jermaine Defoe, certainly. And he is much more active in all attacking areas than someone like Eduardo who was more a box player.

If I was to compare him to a striker in recent times I'd say he is more a David Villa.....who in the same way turned up a bit late on the scene and scored a lot of goals. Lacazette is a fine all round footballer, he started off as a winger.....

_________________
To God be the glory


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5006
Location: Here
pajimoh wrote:
Good luck goons, for the coming season


Wish you spurs the same, Pajimoh.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8577
Skylolo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Alexandre Lacazette -, not quite a 26yr old Sergio Agüero yet - would say a more athletic version of Jermain Defoe/Eduardo da Silva & that's a lethal striker in the EPL. Our chances to conversion ratio needs some balco work - we dancing on the right street.
We need more quality. Gotta be real greedy this window.


Lacazette has a lot more to his game than Jermaine Defoe, certainly. And he is much more active in all attacking areas than someone like Eduardo who was more a box player.

If I was to compare him to a striker in recent times I'd say he is more a David Villa.....who in the same way turned up a bit late on the scene and scored a lot of goals. Lacazette is a fine all round footballer, he started off as a winger.....


Not quite the killa D.V was yet - in the last couple seasons(certainly the last one) - he has operated around the box than previously - so he's been on poacher's
duty. Not a bad quality for Arsenal - sure he's versatile - but for us TW failed & couldn't cope leading the line, Alexis is restless for the ball - will drop deep sometimes to play(more so when a team sits deep), Giroud's llack of pace is a problem, Welbeck's injury record demands we get a killer up front.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8577
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffi:

I keep asking this serious question and nobody seems to be able to answer. Who does Lemar displace?


I have answered this question. He plays wide left but can play middle and right. He can play deep like Sanchez but this is unlikely.

He can play 10 also, but Ozil has that locked down. So the really interesting one is Walcott. Lemar is also effective cutting in on his left foot from the right.

So for me, if he and Lacazette are signed, then Giroud, Sanchez or Walcott can make way. My guess will be Walcott. The reason I say so is Wenger also keeping Mahrez in mind if rumours are true.


Waffi:

Can we try to get Vidal?


I think we need a Vidal type CM or Vidal. Many say this is not priority. I agree a striker is priority when you study the stats of the team in the last 2 seasons. A striker is priority.

I also agree we need a wide play maker and this type of player is priority over a CM like Vidal.

But I disagree with those who say our options in the middle is good enough because of the switch in system to 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3.

Like you, I say we need a top class CM. But a striker is priority.


The type of midfielder we need is one who is comfortable playing in the CD. One such that when the central defenders are stretched out wide can easily slot into their position and maintain our defensive formation. Like that dude with Totenham whom many like me here campaigned that we sign, Eric Dier. His type is still out there, Fabian Schar. We need to sign that guy up.

That we need a ball winning midfielder with quality DM attributes makes sense but in a 3CB set up, the gaffer might feel there's cover

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8577
smartbrother wrote:
Shows how out of touch wenger is.
Arsenal already has Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud and Sanchez but he thinks strikers are what this team is missing?
What Arsenal needs is a rock solid centre half , a top tier right back and a DM. Not more flipping strikers


Of the 4 strikers you list, only Giroud is a bonafide stiker(yes, he.s limited) Theo campaigned for the gig, then when it got heavy he said he wasn't good
enough, This is the 1st preseason we'll(knock on wood) get a healthy Danny.
As for Alexis, he lacks the patience & discipline to play against a team that sits deep
Defending comes down to team application - 'dunno' of a 'rock solid centre half' with EPL champs Chelsea

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 15966
tolahs wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Shows how out of touch wenger is.
Arsenal already has Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud and Sanchez but he thinks strikers are what this team is missing?
What Arsenal needs is a rock solid centre half , a top tier right back and a DM. Not more flipping strikers


Of the 4 strikers you list, only Giroud is a bonafide stiker(yes, he.s limited) Theo campaigned for the gig, then when it got heavy he said he wasn't good
enough, This is the 1st preseason we'll(knock on wood) get a healthy Danny.
As for Alexis, he lacks the patience & discipline to play against a team that sits deep
Defending comes down to team application - 'dunno' of a 'rock solid centre half' with EPL champs Chelsea



Dude every EPL team would be grateful to have any of those 4 strikers
The only way this signing makes any sense at all is if Sanchez' departure has secretly already been confirmed (from what i'm reading on the web he is at risk but nothing confirmed)
If that is the case then this is a net loss for Arsenal because this guy is nowhere near Sanchez' level.
In fact any scenario that involves losing Sanchez and/or Ozil is a net loss for Arsenal imho.
It would very hard to replace either player

If he can hold on to those players then his focus should be midfield and defence
If he is to make a signature signing it should be a midfielder like Naingollan (sp) or Khedira

On the issue of defence, Wenger did get things right towards the end of the season with the move to a back three
But can he play that way all of next season?
Does he have enough bodies? I don't think so.
What happens when injuries and suspensions set it?He needs reinforcements.
If he is thinking of replacing existing players his focus should be on replacing the useless players like Mustafi
Or deadweights like CHambers and Jenkinsom all of whom are defenders


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31906
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
smartbrother wrote:
tolahs wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Shows how out of touch wenger is.
Arsenal already has Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud and Sanchez but he thinks strikers are what this team is missing?
What Arsenal needs is a rock solid centre half , a top tier right back and a DM. Not more flipping strikers


Of the 4 strikers you list, only Giroud is a bonafide stiker(yes, he.s limited) Theo campaigned for the gig, then when it got heavy he said he wasn't good
enough, This is the 1st preseason we'll(knock on wood) get a healthy Danny.
As for Alexis, he lacks the patience & discipline to play against a team that sits deep
Defending comes down to team application - 'dunno' of a 'rock solid centre half' with EPL champs Chelsea



Dude every EPL team would be grateful to have any of those 4 strikers
The only way this signing makes any sense at all is if Sanchez' departure has secretly already been confirmed (from what i'm reading on the web he is at risk but nothing confirmed)
If that is the case then this is a net loss for Arsenal because this guy is nowhere near Sanchez' level.
In fact any scenario that involves losing Sanchez and/or Ozil is a net loss for Arsenal imho.
It would very hard to replace either player

If he can hold on to those players then his focus should be midfield and defence
If he is to make a signature signing it should be a midfielder like Naingollan (sp) or Khedira

On the issue of defence, Wenger did get things right towards the end of the season with the move to a back three
But can he play that way all of next season?
Does he have enough bodies? I don't think so.
What happens when injuries and suspensions set it?He needs reinforcements.
If he is thinking of replacing existing players his focus should be on replacing the useless players like Mustafi
Or deadweights like CHambers and Jenkinsom all of whom are defenders

That's not quite accurate. United gladly offloaded Welbeck to us remember? Aside from Alexis the only EPL teams that I can confidently say will take any of those players are those outside the top five.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 15966
theYemster wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
tolahs wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Shows how out of touch wenger is.
Arsenal already has Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud and Sanchez but he thinks strikers are what this team is missing?
What Arsenal needs is a rock solid centre half , a top tier right back and a DM. Not more flipping strikers


Of the 4 strikers you list, only Giroud is a bonafide stiker(yes, he.s limited) Theo campaigned for the gig, then when it got heavy he said he wasn't good
enough, This is the 1st preseason we'll(knock on wood) get a healthy Danny.
As for Alexis, he lacks the patience & discipline to play against a team that sits deep
Defending comes down to team application - 'dunno' of a 'rock solid centre half' with EPL champs Chelsea



Dude every EPL team would be grateful to have any of those 4 strikers
The only way this signing makes any sense at all is if Sanchez' departure has secretly already been confirmed (from what i'm reading on the web he is at risk but nothing confirmed)
If that is the case then this is a net loss for Arsenal because this guy is nowhere near Sanchez' level.
In fact any scenario that involves losing Sanchez and/or Ozil is a net loss for Arsenal imho.
It would very hard to replace either player

If he can hold on to those players then his focus should be midfield and defence
If he is to make a signature signing it should be a midfielder like Naingollan (sp) or Khedira

On the issue of defence, Wenger did get things right towards the end of the season with the move to a back three
But can he play that way all of next season?
Does he have enough bodies? I don't think so.
What happens when injuries and suspensions set it?He needs reinforcements.
If he is thinking of replacing existing players his focus should be on replacing the useless players like Mustafi
Or deadweights like CHambers and Jenkinsom all of whom are defenders

That's not quite accurate. United gladly offloaded Welbeck to us remember? Aside from Alexis the only EPL teams that I can confidently say will take any of those players are those outside the top five.


Yes I remember
I also remember this:
Quote:
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says there is "no chance" Angel di Maria, Javier Hernandez or Danny Welbeck would have been sold had he been in charge at the time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39296925

With respect i think you're missing the point.
No team needs 4 world class strikers.
Most teams including top 5 are happy to have 1 or two lead strikers along with a good supporting cast
To say no top 5 team would want Giroud ,Welbeck or Walcott in their squad -even as a supporting cast member - is quite frankly....well lets just say youre entitled to your opinion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46551
http://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/kylian-mbappe-arsenal-transfer-latest-13269352.amp

God. Please let this true.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46551
Have Arsenal done a deal for Mahrez? These rumours are very confusing. Claims of Arsenal announcing Mahrez and Lacazette next week.

If Mahrez rumours are true, end of Theo Walcott.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 52939
Waffiman wrote:



I highly doubt Stan kroenke will agree to that move. 125 million pounds for an 18 year old. Sample size is one season.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46551
https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/881118326365335553

Sanchez!!!!

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30661
@smartbrother,biko we don't have 4 world class strikers.
First what is your standard of world class?
Only Alexis and may be Ozil can walk to any premier League team and start. That is world class player to me.I know some world class players on bench but likes of Welbeck should not be call world class . Be a starter at Arsenal not good enough to be call world class.Welbeck should be ship out,his injury record makes him not good enough for bench,get a player that will spend more time playing not some average British spending time in hospital


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 32685
Location: Somewhere
Waffiman wrote:



Hope he stays, but if not, we should exact a fee that will cover Mbappe :mad: :mad: :mad:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 271  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: analyzer, Bing [Bot], bk-one, DIMKA76, Google [Bot], Prince and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group