Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 448  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
Skylolo wrote:
Agree on Niles, I like the boy. Can play and he is fearless.

Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...

No secret we are looking at players. Even the club has briefed Agents about players for sale in January. Arsenal are looking to be rid of 10 players minimum in the best 2 windows.

I don't get it. If you play for Arsenal right now, do you fancy it? You know the club has a new team to bring in players. Rumours of the German Naija boy being lined up in CD. So where does that leave our current CDs? Rumours if many more and the window is not opened. The guys recently recruited are not supposed to start until February.

As for Sanchez, we now have journalist reporting he has been a disruptive influence behind the scenes. This will not happen unless the Arsenal press team are briefing against the player. I am still stunned at this.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
ojafranpa wrote:
Sami Mokbel: Mainz's Abdou Diallo and Wolfsburg's Ohis Felix Uduokhai are two central defenders already earmarked to replace club captain Per Mertesacker.


Sami is also one of the journos reporting Sanchez has been a disruptive influence at the club. Who in the Arsenal press corp is briefing Sami?

I find this to be an extraordinary development. Arsenal do not brief against one of their own.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 51704
Location: USA
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.



Waffi are you ok? I have said repeatedly that I would love to see the kid play through the middle long before anyone .... abeg go Sidon ...always slow to learn and late to the party :D

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.



Waffi are you ok? I have said repeatedly that I would love to see the kid play through the middle long before anyone .... abeg go Sidon ...always slow to learn and late to the party :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40086
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.



Waffi are you ok? I have said repeatedly that I would love to see the kid play through the middle long before anyone .... abeg go Sidon ...always slow to learn and late to the party :D



No you didn't.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
Aniks, Ozil say hello. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know this, in years to come, when we talk Arsenal football, I will say I was there to see that goal. That was worth my Season Ticket money. A goal I will talk about for the rest of my life.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5575
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.


I will play him in a 3-4-2-1 position against Liverpool. I believe he will be the ideal counterfoil for Xhaka.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 27109
A back three minus a swollen midfield vs Liverpool's wide aligned front three would be suicidal. Of course Wenger will play with a three, without midfield anchors capable of dropping in to make a four, theres potential for problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6622
Location: Canada
As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.[/quote]

I will play him in a 3-4-2-1 position against Liverpool. I believe he will be the ideal counterfoil for Xhaka.[/quote]

This will likely never happen , but will suggest to keep the same team that started against Newcastle with two changes:

Welbeck for Sanchez
Elneny for Xhaka.


Welbeck wont score but the pace of Liverpool he will help Niles counter.

My reasoning with the way those two turnover balls ..a counter attacking team like liverpool will finish us.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 34461
Location: Somewhere
Waffiman wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Agree on Niles, I like the boy. Can play and he is fearless.

Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...

No secret we are looking at players. Even the club has briefed Agents about players for sale in January. Arsenal are looking to be rid of 10 players minimum in the best 2 windows.

I don't get it. If you play for Arsenal right now, do you fancy it? You know the club has a new team to bring in players. Rumours of the German Naija boy being lined up in CD. So where does that leave our current CDs? Rumours if many more and the window is not opened. The guys recently recruited are not supposed to start until February.

As for Sanchez, we now have journalist reporting he has been a disruptive influence behind the scenes. This will not happen unless the Arsenal press team are briefing against the player. I am still stunned at this.


Abegi Waffi....which 10 players are we getting rid of?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 31978
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Agree on Niles, I like the boy. Can play and he is fearless.

Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...

No secret we are looking at players. Even the club has briefed Agents about players for sale in January. Arsenal are looking to be rid of 10 players minimum in the best 2 windows.

I don't get it. If you play for Arsenal right now, do you fancy it? You know the club has a new team to bring in players. Rumours of the German Naija boy being lined up in CD. So where does that leave our current CDs? Rumours if many more and the window is not opened. The guys recently recruited are not supposed to start until February.

As for Sanchez, we now have journalist reporting he has been a disruptive influence behind the scenes. This will not happen unless the Arsenal press team are briefing against the player. I am still stunned at this.


Abegi Waffi....which 10 players are we getting rid of?

So you believe the lie that Arsenal in the next 2 window will get rid of minimum 10 players?How many team will Arsenal put under Wenger to able to compete with the big boys?Last season it was that we have a complete team and end up 5th.With less than 2 years they want to get rid of 10 players to start at fresh with same manager.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 7800
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Pep is the second coming of Wenger. I wish him and his team success in any race that Arsenal is not part of (including the EPL). However, we remain in contention for the cups. I hope Arsenal are the ones to bust Pep's bubble.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 7861
Nkume wrote:
Pep is the second coming of Wenger. I wish him and his team success in any race that Arsenal is not part of (including the EPL). However, we remain in contention for the cups. I hope Arsenal are the ones to bust Pep's bubble.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 11413
Quote:
Arsenal refused to let Alexis Sanchez go in the summer and now he's having his worst season in England… so was keeping him a £60m gamble gone wrong for Arsene Wenger?
Arsene Wenger refused to let Alexis Sanchez leave for Man City in the summer
His decision may have backfired, with Sanchez enduring a poor season so far
Sanchez has largely been a passenger and Arsenal need their talisman badly
Arsenal may decide to cut their losses in January and let the Chilean leave club


On Wednesday night against West Ham, there was a rather rare sight – Arsenal were chasing a win they desperately needed and so Alexis Sanchez was hooked.

It was 0-0 and their waves of attacks had so far come to nothing, though there were still a good 10 minutes to go. For some, however, Sanchez's substitution was well overdue.

For a player who Arsenal were willing to sacrifice a small fortune to keep, Sanchez is not pulling his weight in the Premier League. One statistic flying around this week was that the Chilean gave the ball away 66 times in his last two appearances ahead of the London Stadium clash.

Part of the reason why he gifts the opposition possession so often is because he attempts the passes that others might not – the trickier ones with greater reward.

Yet unfortunately, the negatives are now overshadowing the positives.As a result, Arsenal's decision-makers may be asking themselves two questions. One, has our £60million gamble failed? And two, should we cut our losses in January before losing him for free in the summer? Yes and yes, a fair few fans will tell you.

It was well documented in the summer that Manchester City wanted Sanchez and that Sanchez wanted City. A £60m offer was made but Arsene Wenger said no dice.

The 28-year-old, who turns 29 this week, was then allowed to head into the final year of his contract because Wenger felt the benefits of keeping him would outweigh not. So far, with his form having fallen off a cliff, that is not true.

Sanchez does turn up on the odd occasion but not nearly as much as he should for someone with his talent. Certainly, he is not providing Arsenal with £60m worth of football.

Sanchez has scored four times in the top flight this season, with three of those last month against Tottenham Hotspur, Burnley then Huddersfield Town.

His club are seventh in the table and need their talisman – the attacker who by this stage last season had 12 league goals to his name. Their aim for this campaign is now that of cups and a fight for the top four. As well as Sanchez, Mesut Ozil's contract also expires at the end of this season. Danny Welbeck and Aaron Ramsey are apparently stalling on doing new deals too, it emerged on Friday morning.

Sanchez has become a conundrum. Now, Arsenal will be wondering whether the way to solve it is to take the money in January and move on.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z51aSVpKd3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
Has Mesut Ozil signed a new long term deal with Arsenal? He has been playing so well.

Been saying this here but will not believe till official. I still dont believe.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Agree on Niles, I like the boy. Can play and he is fearless.

Would love it if the rumour about Ceballos is true.....will be a wonderful long term replacement for Cazorla...

No secret we are looking at players. Even the club has briefed Agents about players for sale in January. Arsenal are looking to be rid of 10 players minimum in the best 2 windows.

I don't get it. If you play for Arsenal right now, do you fancy it? You know the club has a new team to bring in players. Rumours of the German Naija boy being lined up in CD. So where does that leave our current CDs? Rumours if many more and the window is not opened. The guys recently recruited are not supposed to start until February.

As for Sanchez, we now have journalist reporting he has been a disruptive influence behind the scenes. This will not happen unless the Arsenal press team are briefing against the player. I am still stunned at this.


Abegi Waffi....which 10 players are we getting rid of?


If you have been reading my posts, I stated in the summer there will be a clear out. You how Arsenal desperately tried to be rid of about 9 players last summer. This will continue in January and next summer.

Ramsey's contract talks are going well it is rumoured, but Welbeck's has hit a snag. I hope it is sorted. If you read my squad anslysis then, I listed the players I thought wilk be sold, so far I have been proven right except for one player I had a setimental reason to keep, even if I admitted I was being sentimental about him.

Rumours of Ozil but I wait of official announcement to believe.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 47224
Remember when I stated facts as I saw it in the stadium about Mustafi being injured. My guy Aniks argued but he was being genuine unlike some untrained, unclouth morons here. By and large, I have ignored these sad, pathetic ars***les but I some to spend here.

I will revisit this Mustafi issue later.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 4572
Just saw Dele Alli tackle on DeBruyne .If that challenge to DeBruyne was done by Xhaka, the English media would've declared World War 3 against Arsenal today.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 7800
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Park the bus, Park the bus Man United

Playing football Mourinhoe's way!

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8806
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I will say it again .... this Niles kid could be a better version of Ngolo Kante. Has the kings, the acceleration and is technically superior to the Franchise man. Could be a real hawk hawking midfielder for us and a major improvement on Le Coq


Oh! Now you join me in my long assessment of the kid. He is a CM, he was untouchable in that position in the junior teams when Wenger asked he be switched there. Even Wenger has said that is where he will eventually play. He has also played there for the senior team last season. He will get his chance so long as Wenger remains.

As for him having the potential to be as good or better than Kante, I see your point. He is a superb athlete and his very fast. Playing as a wide back has improved his main weakness ten gold, which is defending. But it has also improved his stamina, he is no longer the lazy wide player that struggles to track back. I'd love for him to trust his passing ability more and be more dominant. But he has really impressed me in his last two games as a LWB. I'd play him at CM against Liverpool in a 4-3-3.


:clap:

Echo - :agree:

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm
Posts: 11413
Arsenal should consider tapping Mane up, imagine being drop for that donkey Ox, Mane is not happy with the new setup in Liverpool and if we are smart, will be an interesting acquisition for Arsenal.


Quote:
Klopp: why Mane was dropped to the bench v Bournemouth

Jurgen Klopp insists his changes to the Liverpool team for Sunday’s game against Bournemouth were not driven by injury issues.

The Reds’ boss fulfilled expectations by keeping his faith in his festive focus on rotation, naming Sadio Mane on the bench for the clash with Eddie Howe’s men.

Klopp consolidated his place as the manager to have made the most changes to his starting lineup in the Premier League this season.

Besides Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain stepping in to replace Mane, Simon Mignolet, Jordan Henderson and Joe Gomez were also named starters to mark four changes from the team that drew 0-0 with West Brom in midweek.

Discussing his changes, including the absence of Mane, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “With the players we have here, we have no physical issues. The whole squad is absolutely OK. Of course, at home the boys who are not here have a few problems. It’s the group we could choose.”

“Now it’s about our game, it’s about what we need to bring on the pitch because of the opponent; [Bournemouth] have a clear structure, a 4-4-2, a good mix between pretty direct and playing football. That’s what we thought about.”

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/12/1 ... urnemouth/





Quote:
Mane’s row with Klopp was about switching position to accommodate Salah


Sadio Mane has explained what he and Jurgen Klopp were ‘talking’ about following Liverpool’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Saturday evening.

Klopp had oddly decided to rest the Senegalese for Antonio Conte’s side visit to Anfield, and it almost paid off, with Willian scoring a fluke equaliser late on – before Mane came on in an attempt to nick a win.

He didn’t have time to affect the game though, with the teams fairly sharing the points.

According to Mane, his anger at full-time was because Klopp was barking positional instructions at him, when the boss could have allowed him to get in the middle and instead pulled goalscorer Mo Salah to the wing.

“He [Klopp] asked me to play on the right side and one time I tried to ask for the ball in the number nine position,” he told


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 7861
And you believe Mane will select Arsenal? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are NOT in the CL

You will NOT be in the CL next season

Your best players will be leaving next year,

and yet, you seem to believe that Mane will take your calls? :rotf:


realtrouble wrote:
Arsenal should consider tapping Mane up, imagine being drop for that donkey Ox, Mane is not happy with the new setup in Liverpool and if we are smart, will be an interesting acquisition for Arsenal.


Quote:
Klopp: why Mane was dropped to the bench v Bournemouth

Jurgen Klopp insists his changes to the Liverpool team for Sunday’s game against Bournemouth were not driven by injury issues.

The Reds’ boss fulfilled expectations by keeping his faith in his festive focus on rotation, naming Sadio Mane on the bench for the clash with Eddie Howe’s men.

Klopp consolidated his place as the manager to have made the most changes to his starting lineup in the Premier League this season.

Besides Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain stepping in to replace Mane, Simon Mignolet, Jordan Henderson and Joe Gomez were also named starters to mark four changes from the team that drew 0-0 with West Brom in midweek.

Discussing his changes, including the absence of Mane, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “With the players we have here, we have no physical issues. The whole squad is absolutely OK. Of course, at home the boys who are not here have a few problems. It’s the group we could choose.”

“Now it’s about our game, it’s about what we need to bring on the pitch because of the opponent; [Bournemouth] have a clear structure, a 4-4-2, a good mix between pretty direct and playing football. That’s what we thought about.”

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/12/1 ... urnemouth/





Quote:
Mane’s row with Klopp was about switching position to accommodate Salah


Sadio Mane has explained what he and Jurgen Klopp were ‘talking’ about following Liverpool’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Saturday evening.

Klopp had oddly decided to rest the Senegalese for Antonio Conte’s side visit to Anfield, and it almost paid off, with Willian scoring a fluke equaliser late on – before Mane came on in an attempt to nick a win.

He didn’t have time to affect the game though, with the teams fairly sharing the points.

According to Mane, his anger at full-time was because Klopp was barking positional instructions at him, when the boss could have allowed him to get in the middle and instead pulled goalscorer Mo Salah to the wing.

“He [Klopp] asked me to play on the right side and one time I tried to ask for the ball in the number nine position,” he told

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 448  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Google [Bot], oloye and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group