The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Pass the ball what is with with 6 touches ??
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Pass the ball what is with with 6 touches ??
Not sure. They need to keep it simple these boys.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ANWYAY better way to start the morning .... make I go relax and watch bournemouth take down Toto :? I hope :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Where is 1naija to explain Okaka's haircut? He is CE's style expert right?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

EXCELLENT passing from Arsenal! Welbeck, great save. That final ball from Jack wasn't the best, didnt help Welbeck' shooting, and he needs all the help he can get
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

AMN still needs to learn a lot ..took 4 touches and promptly lost the ball ..just pass the ball ..keep it simple.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Can’t watch Arsenal any more .... the mental lapses that seem permeate his team is so unbelievable I’m lost for words. My U-10 teams have more focus and attention detail than this lot. Anyway whatever :curse:

Is this comment from a different game? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: The boys are trying IMHO. Ozil, Elneney, AMN, Mkhi have been very good. Mustafi and Holding have been good, as have been Obama-Young and others. Czech has been OK...the potential difference-maker/missing link is Iwobi.

Chief you be my guy but this ya comprehension issues don dey fear me :taunt: hope you just witnessed the sequence of events .... had it been against a better side a game that should have been a romp and cruise would have become squeaky bum Time ..

But anyway carry on :mrgreen:
deeny, deeny, what is the score? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Siddonlook11 wrote:AMN still needs to learn a lot ..took 4 touches and promptly lost the ball ..just pass the ball ..keep it simple.
Right. He does a lot of things well, gets in position in defense, fast, strong, ice cool. He will get better.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Poor from ?Holding....these guys need to focus. Yoga or something
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Jack has been on a short time and has left short passes for his teammates every single time.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Xhaka with two dumb and unnecessary fouls in five minutes giving away free kicks in dangerous areas ... dude is just a slow clumsy oaf smh ... why oh why??
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Grani Xhaka is dumb.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Grani Xhaka is dumb.

A total dolt

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Can't go to war with this type of players. Good against Watford ... that's about it.
anikulapo wrote:Xhaka with two dumb and unnecessary fouls in five minutes giving away free kicks in dangerous areas ... dude is just a slow clumsy oaf smh ... why oh why??
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Wilshere struggles with possession again, rescued this time by Xhaka
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wilshere has done nothing right since coming in. Holding and losing the ball is all he did.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bepanda wrote:Can't go to war with this type of players. Good against Watford ... that's about it.
anikulapo wrote:Xhaka with two dumb and unnecessary fouls in five minutes giving away free kicks in dangerous areas ... dude is just a slow clumsy oaf smh ... why oh why??
He was probably the best player v Milan.

FT 3-0 Arsenal.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cech gets his 200th clean sheet.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

platinum wrote:Jack has been on a short time and has left short passes for his teammates every single time.
He looks so disinterested. Perhaps, he’s planning his exit.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Can't go to war with this type of players. Good against Watford ... that's about it.

He is nothing but a more worthless Tom Huddlestone. Said it front the beginning .... you can get away with it against shyt like Twatford but whatever .... great confidence win for the lads but they really to see some kinda sports psychologists to help them with their focus ... like I said I have I-10s who have more attention to detail tHan this lot

MLK.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Nice shift from the boys. Well done.
Can't fault the spirit and desire.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Peter Cech, 200th clean sheet for Cech :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Arsenal doesn't need guys who are going to show up once per month.
Given Arsenal's ambition and expectations, players like him need be sold.
Bepanda
platinum wrote:
He was probably the best player v Milan.

FT 3-0 Arsenal.