The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Skylolo »

This is turning out to be a fantastic Transfer window for Arsenal, the negotiators at Arsenal are doing a great job here if they can pull these deals off. It will take a while to re-shape the squad given the poor transfer windows we have had in recent times, but the sooner we make a start the better.

Coq and Walcott out (thanks for the loyal service) is great business. And Debuchy may yet join them....

Getting anything for Sanchez at this point is great news, even if it is a straight swap for Mikhi...it is better than ending up with nothing in the summer. People can blame the clubs handling of this player but I don't remember many of you shouting for us to sell him in the summer, Citeh possibly always wanted him on the free that is why they came with the amount Arsenal wanted in the 11th hour, we refused to be bullied and it has backfired spectacularly on them when desperate Manure turned up and Sanchez ditched them. :lol:

I don't know very a lot about Malcom but I know Auba is a great goalscorer and AW can bring Mikhi back to his old form. I wanted Mikhi when he went to Manure, he is a accelerator of the game like Rosicky / Nasri, Bourinho is hopeless with such players...he will thrive here.

Folks just like to moan but we can exit this transfer window a lot stronger than we headed into it. That is all the club can do.
To God be the glory
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:I don't know who else we get besides him but Aubameyang's no joke - great goalscorer of all kinds of goals including aerial - he'll totally affect the way teams defend against us. He'll light up the EPL.
Gong forward Mkhitaryan needs to shift biz from this ultras mentality type agent - don't know what part of Italy dude's from - i just see rough Naples. The player surely wants to hook up again with Auba but this agent & this Italo gragra vibe is suffocating.
Lmao @ “the player surely wants to hook up with aubameyamg” :lol: I take it you have been speaking with Mkhy? LOL.

By the way, this is what is happening— mkhy wants a huge raise from his salary at United. That’s his demand! Arsenal is desperate for him and asked for him, and he is going to get his pay! Simple! And Mino will also get his 10 million.
Geezer, i know the dude as much as you do - everyone including hidden frogs know Arsenal wanted him as part of the package - it's the Ashley Cole - Gallas deal all over. Anyone who knows about his Dutch agent cannot be shocked at what we're seeing(the little we see) - he made Chelsea backout of the Lukaku deal.
ManU cannot sell the dude for 60% of what he was bought for - we then have a version of Reyes to R_Madrid & Baptista to Arsenal - just continue with terms of parent club's contract - ManU have definitely agreed to a fatter financial than presented by ManC.
Sven Mislintat is the key here - Mkhitaryan has had a hard time @OT & he needs a new gig. You make a lot of noise about Arsenal's
desperation - i would maintain that ManU's offer to Alexis this late into his contract is more desperate than anything in this window so far.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Skylolo wrote:This is turning out to be a fantastic Transfer window for Arsenal, the negotiators at Arsenal are doing a great job here if they can pull these deals off. It will take a while to re-shape the squad given the poor transfer windows we have had in recent times, but the sooner we make a start the better.

Coq and Walcott out (thanks for the loyal service) is great business. And Debuchy may yet join them....

Getting anything for Sanchez at this point is great news, even if it is a straight swap for Mikhi...it is better than ending up with nothing in the summer. People can blame the clubs handling of this player but I don't remember many of you shouting for us to sell him in the summer, Citeh possibly always wanted him on the free that is why they came with the amount Arsenal wanted in the 11th hour, we refused to be bullied and it has backfired spectacularly on them when desperate Manure turned up and Sanchez ditched them. :lol:

I don't know very a lot about Malcom but I know Auba is a great goalscorer and AW can bring Mikhi back to his old form. I wanted Mikhi when he went to Manure, he is a accelerator of the game like Rosicky / Nasri, Bourinho is hopeless with such players...he will thrive here.

Folks just like to moan but we can exit this transfer window a lot stronger than we headed into it. That is all the club can do.
Arsenal had an understanding with Dortmund & Mikhi but his agent pushed him towards ManU to join his other clients - Zlatan,Pogba,
Lukaku etc - but i agree with you if they pull this off - it'll be huge. Auba & Mikhi are hungry players with something to prove.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I will believe the Aubameyang signing when I see it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

All this is done out of desperation and out of a position of weakness. We were told that the team would be competitive ... We just didn't know we were competing for a Euro place against Burnley, Spurs, Leicester City and West Ham.
The results of this window are really irrelevant. Arsenal is a reactive club. Arsenal is not a club that is ready to challenge for anything meaningful. And it has been like this for more than a decade now. It is just stunning how long it took the leadership to realize that.
Arsenal should start to think longer term. The best approach is to remove this current leadership, who has proven to be incompetent for more than a decade now.
Henrikh, Malcom, Aubermayang ... this is all irrelevant. The coaching staff is incompetent and will certainly misuse the talent of these players anyway. And we will be back at the same spot 2-3 years down the road again. Let's stop putting lipstick on pigs.
Arsenal is rotten to the core. We need to first acknowledge that.
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:This is turning out to be a fantastic Transfer window for Arsenal, the negotiators at Arsenal are doing a great job here if they can pull these deals off. It will take a while to re-shape the squad given the poor transfer windows we have had in recent times, but the sooner we make a start the better.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

bepanda wrote:All this is done out of desperation and out of a position of weakness. We were told that the team would be competitive ... We just didn't know we were competing for a Euro place against Burnley, Spurs, Leicester City and West Ham.
The results of this window are really irrelevant. Arsenal is a reactive club. Arsenal is not a club that is ready to challenge for anything meaningful. And it has been like this for more than a decade now. It is just stunning how long it took the leadership to realize that.
Arsenal should start to think longer term. The best approach is to remove this current leadership, who has proven to be incompetent for more than a decade now.
Henrikh, Malcom, Aubermayang ... this is all irrelevant. The coaching staff is incompetent and will certainly misuse the talent of these players anyway. And we will be back at the same spot 2-3 years down the road again. Let's stop putting lipstick on pigs.
Bepanda
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: spot on.....
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:Walcrap good luck will not be surrpise he turn out better by another coach
This is how scum behave. The sewer and the rats that live there have more class.
You this gay fool,take your freaking off Wenger nyash,angel* like you,don't bring your bisexual and transgender rubbish to me am not Wenger.
You do not fail to disappoint. Do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a pity. :oops: :( :(
Look at this fool I pitty your life ,sleeping with a man for season ticket.
You are the one that never disappointment with your head stuck in Wenger nyash. Look at this fool who bought his first flat in London from 4one9.Dude do you remember the fraud you did about insurance and claim some money to buy your first flast(town house).

Seriously guys tone it down and lets keep this to football and our team Arsenal , surely you can make a point without being crass and personal.
....read the thread again and tell me who is being childish and infantile....... :roll:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, Sanchez and Ozil all done.

Okay according to rumours. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Where are all those doom and gloom merchants who said nobody will sign for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez and Ozil too? If so, best off-season in a long while .... except for the signing of Ozil :taunt:
i hope you see how people lie in this forum with no shame.
Was it best off season uncle?
Ye gbele ohhh ..: you dey find Waffi trouble ..: my hand no dey ohhh :mrgreen:
Education, education, education.

When you are sent to school, learn. It is important because, one thing they teach you is called comprehension. It is clear he has the education of flea. He cannot comprehend for toffee. A complete waste of school fees.
Funny thing I'm well off than you with so call educated fool and fools like you I could come down to London and wipe you off but it only do me no good.I know where you live and know you well ,don't mess with me Waffi you clown.A grown man like you sleeping with another man for season ticket.
How many times have you been expose for a liar you are?
Do you even read what you have written or is your development so stunted you are effectively a Neanderthal.

How can an adult write what you have just written? Even a child with semblance of intelligence will be ashamed to have written that.

The mind shudders at how backward you are. You are so backward, you make a caveman look sophisticated. It is sad to see, you lack the decorum of a caveman. To call you a caveman is an insult to cavemen.

You are scum of the earth, your very self is an apology to the human race. Reading your posts shows you are a truly disturbed soul in desperate need of redemption. But I am here to put an end to your miserable existence.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Where are all those doom and gloom merchants who said nobody will sign for Arsenal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanchez and Ozil too? If so, best off-season in a long while .... except for the signing of Ozil :taunt:

When you are sent to school, learn. It is important because, one thing they teach you is called comprehension. It is clear he has the education of flea. He cannot comprehend for toffee. A complete waste of school fees.
Funny thing I'm well off than you with so call educated fool and fools like you I could come down to London and wipe you off but it only do me no good.I know where you live and know you well ,don't mess with me Waffi you clown.A grown man like you sleeping with another man for season ticket.
Do you even read what you have written or is your development so stunted you are effectively a Neanderthal.
How can an adult who write what you have just written? Even a child with semblance of intelligence will be ashamed to have written that.

The mind shudders at how backward you are. You are so backward, you make a caveman look sophisticated. It is sad to see, you lack the decorum of a caveman. To call you a caveman is an insult to cavemen.

You are scum of the earth, your very self is an apology to the human race. Reading your posts shows you are a truly disturbed soul in desperate need of redemption. But I am here to put an end to your miserable existence.
E don do now ? make one of una be the senior and just leave this matter ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:Walcrap good luck will not be surrpise he turn out better by another coach
This is how scum behave. The sewer and the rats that live there have more class.
You this gay fool,take your freaking off Wenger nyash,angel* like you,don't bring your bisexual and transgender rubbish to me am not Wenger.
You do not fail to disappoint. Do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a pity. :oops: :( :(
Look at this fool I pitty your life ,sleeping with a man for season ticket.
You are the one that never disappointment with your head stuck in Wenger nyash. Look at this fool who bought his first flat in London from 4one9.Dude do you remember the fraud you did about insurance and claim some money to buy your first flast(town house).

Seriously guys tone it down and lets keep this to football and our team Arsenal , surely you can make a point without being crass and personal.
....read the thread again and tell me who is being childish and infantile....... :roll:
You think they don't know who start this insults, since is their know it all they ignore.
Waffi the fraud started it and I wait for people to cal him to order,they all ignore it and start acting gentlemen after I have respond to that gay fruad.The idiota clown think everyone smoke that rubbish he is been serve by Wenger nyash.If MODS allow me I will expose Waffi pics naked and in the beach with Wenger for season tickets.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

How can an adult who write what you have just written? Even a child with semblance of intelligence will be ashamed to have written that.

You are a disgrace to human race,i know each club need an idiota clown for amusement but you need to take your freaking head off the french man nyash..You are a disgrace and a big liar every year you been expose here for the fraud that you are.
Hurry up and go put your head where the sun don't shine in Wenger nyash to make him feel good .
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jesu Alexis rumored to be on almost 450k per week :scared: :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Got to know your value in life, man !!! Sanchez made Arsenal lots of money last season. He carried that team through the season.
He played his cards well ...
I'm sure Messi and CR7 will ask for a raise. They are definitely better than Sanchez and will ask to be compensated appropriately.
anikulapo wrote:Jesu Alexis rumored to be on almost 450k per week :scared: :scared:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Jesu Alexis rumored to be on almost 450k per week :scared: :scared:
That is his basic salary. When you add bonuses and signing on fee. He is on a package of over £1m per week, according to the reports.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Chris Ohen, Aubeymeyang is down to 1 for 3 on, pretty much a dead cert according to the Bookies. Yes, its a significant step up from the Podolskis and Perezs, but amidst the jitterbug and bojangling, there must be an air of chagrin blowing about the following. Why must Beloved be banging on the door of the existential crisis, liked a dethroned Fred Flinstone before the idea of acquiring the necessary armoury to return fire.

Why must world class be lost before world class is acquired? How can such mentality, that aspires to achieve no more than plateau, ever return the exiled to the iron throne?

The standard of the day has been raised for consecutive seasons, yet the summer was wasted away in an exhibition of p*ss taking worthy of a centre of excellence for urodynamics. Whilst others strengthened with the intention of waging war on major honours, Arsenal were content to do the bare minimum and hope on the favour of gypsy magic. The state of the season is a consequence of the deliberate forfeiting of any chance of making an impact in the summer. Arsenal have settled for less and are more than content to watch the Bolts and Gatlins open up the advantage within the first 20 metres. Their aim is not the podium rather to encroach on a victory lap, draped in matching flags, as if that affords their cipher significance.

Pathetic. PEA may arrive, so too the Jolly Green Giant and sweetcorn, the fact remains, Beloved is no more than a Claire Randall lost in time, having stepped through the stones at Craigh na Dun. The game and all its glory has passed her by. From Van Persie one year to Sanchez another, a tragedy captured beautifully in the parlance of a old Brooklynian, "mummy took a bus ride, then she got her bust out, now everybody ride her, just like a bus route".

F*ck them all. May the collapsing walls drop their sharpest stones where necessary.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote: i hope you see how people lie in this forum with no shame.

You are a disgrace to human race,i know each club need an idiota clown for amusement but you need to take your freaking head off the french man nyash..You are a disgrace and a big liar every year you been expose here for the fraud that you are.
Hurry up and go put your head where the sun don't shine in Wenger nyash to make him feel good .
I see you are struggling cos you were sent to school, you did not make use of it. Nor bi my fault say you be, olodo rabata.

Olodo rabata oju eja lo mor je. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You see why you must not be semi literate. I repeat, education, education, education. Kajifu, please go back to school. At least learn how to comprehend. It will not save your miserable existence cos it's too late but it will help a bit.

Your illiteracy is an embarrassment, but your scummy, life is vile, nasty sad and pathetic. Just read your responses, you are gross, grotty and grotesque.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi I take God beg you ...show some restraint
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Don't talk to me me about weakness unless you have £500k/ - £1m per week to pay Alexis Sanchez....

The Club is doing what it can do, knew we were going to lose Sanchez but resolved to hold on to him for as long as possible since no good offer came in. You can keep complaining....
bepanda wrote:All this is done out of desperation and out of a position of weakness. We were told that the team would be competitive ... We just didn't know we were competing for a Euro place against Burnley, Spurs, Leicester City and West Ham.
Bepanda
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi I take God beg you ...show some restraint
My bro, how bodi? I am having a good time, how about you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Some babies here insult me regularly but I now intend to go after each one with a rocket propelled grenade. I just started.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi I take God beg you ...show some restraint
My bro, how bodi? I am having a good time, how about you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Some babies here insult me regularly but I now intend to go after each one with a rocket propelled grenade. I just started.
Cheiii :ohmy: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

How long has Arsenal known about his demands? 2 weeks? 2 years? Whose fault is it? He refused to sign for more than a year. Sell and focus on the players who want to be there. Nasri, RvP, Adebayor, Sagna, Clichy ... no lessons learned. Who is next? Ramsey? Wilshere? ...
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:Don't talk to me me about weakness unless you have £500k/ - £1m per week to pay Alexis Sanchez....
The Club is doing what it can do, knew we were going to lose Sanchez but resolved to hold on to him for as long as possible since no good offer came in. You can keep complaining....
Bepanda
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
That is his basic salary. When you add bonuses and signing on fee. He is on a package of over £1m per week, according to the reports.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hurt?

Alexis makes more money, plays CL, wins trophies! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am loving this! Arsenal fans fighting each other! Mkhitaryan ashamed to play for Arsenal and other Arsenal fans hurt that Alexis is making money, while having a chance to win trophies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?