The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Nice pics of Holding, Chambers :roll: and Yes, Jack Wilshere at training :ohmy:
Did you see the one where Ozil was looking the part? :taunt: :taunt: :D

what part? Ocho passenger? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Monreal still does this awkward diving in training? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Nice pics of Holding, Chambers :roll: and Yes, Jack Wilshere at training :ohmy:
Did you see the one where Ozil was looking the part? :taunt: :taunt: :D

Yep typical actress :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:If we sign Lemar, keep Sanchez, with Lacazette already looking good, and possibly a CM that can play out of the press, break the lines, turn defensive situations into attacking ones in 2 to 3 seconds, as cover for Santi. A lot of people will not know this, but we will have the makings of a seriously good team at last. A team I really believe can win the title next season.
Exactly what you said last year.. word for word. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai!! our followers are really gullible. :rotf: :rotf:
And the year before that........ :sneaky:
Sad how some people this fall for this lies.
Did not last year he said this is the first time Arsenal had a complete team to fight for the title and end up 5th?
Wait to see the change of words when May come how certain players let Wenger down but never Wenger fault.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

peron33uk wrote:Jean Michael Seri has again been linked with Arsenal.

Hmm.

This might explain why Wenger and Gazidis were seen in Nice earlier on in the summer.
Seri signing will mean we lose a non EU player, to be more precise, an African player.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:every transfer season is the same b0llocks with AFC and Wenger....
it always evolves around the Herculean effort of retaining our best players whilst others are focused on strengthening their squad....
a couple of additional players (one free, some youts, and a 'big' signing is all you will get from Wenger)
then u wonder why by feb we 10+ points behind the leaders, be it chelshite, manure, cites, pool or Leicester
can't wait for the wanker to leave
You got another 5 years? That's the minimum waiting time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
he'll be lucky if he gets another extension....let's bet
You are truly clueless. It is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Robert Peston, the diehard Gooner and TV man with access to Kroenke. He said Kroenke is scared of Wenger. He said, Wenger has taken such good care of his investment without demanding much in terms of finance that when Wenger complained last season, Kroenke panicked and gave him everything he wanted.

The decision on Wenger staying was taken by Wenger and Korenke in a meeting they both attended and the Board were ordered to endorse it the next day.
Did I ask for Peston's CV, Abi?
Kronewu can give Wenger the moon if he wants.......anyway you are as usual flip flopping in your wengerbabe sandals :roll:
I said let us bet, and you are talking about who knows who.....who cares?
Just wait until Arsenal fumbles again this season and his story about Kroenke giving Wenger everything he wanted will change.
It also change,last year it was the board refused to give Wenger money for Kanye like we would have won the league,year before that Wenger first saw him not good enough to bench COQ or fit into our system.
How some fans here keep falling for this is shocking.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Waffiman wrote:

Hmm.

This might explain why Wenger and Gazidis were seen in Nice earlier on in the summer.
Seri signing will mean we lose a non EU player, to be more precise, an African player.

What will happen after 2019, if we sign a player like Seri?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
‘We have kept all of the key players that we intended to keep,’ he said at a press conference.

‘I will address speculation relating to the case of Lemar. He is staying with us.
Big Boss of Monaco today
Does Lemar agree with that? I don't think so.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:every transfer season is the same b0llocks with AFC and Wenger....
it always evolves around the Herculean effort of retaining our best players whilst others are focused on strengthening their squad....
a couple of additional players (one free, some youts, and a 'big' signing is all you will get from Wenger)
then u wonder why by feb we 10+ points behind the leaders, be it chelshite, manure, cites, pool or Leicester
can't wait for the wanker to leave
You got another 5 years? That's the minimum waiting time. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
he'll be lucky if he gets another extension....let's bet
You are truly clueless. It is hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Robert Peston, the diehard Gooner and TV man with access to Kroenke. He said Kroenke is scared of Wenger. He said, Wenger has taken such good care of his investment without demanding much in terms of finance that when Wenger complained last season, Kroenke panicked and gave him everything he wanted.

The decision on Wenger staying was taken by Wenger and Korenke in a meeting they both attended and the Board were ordered to endorse it the next day.
Did I ask for Peston's CV, Abi?
Kronewu can give Wenger the moon if he wants.......anyway you are as usual flip flopping in your wengerbabe sandals :roll:
I said let us bet, and you are talking about who knows who.....who cares?
I don't take adv of people with lazy bets. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Despite all your talk of protest and Wenger being forced out last season, I told you and your ilk here you are wasting time and energy. I said here those who pay their money and go to that stadium will decide Wenger's faith. They did at the Emirates and at Wembley when they sang his name after wins against City and Chelsea. The vast majority in the stadium never once protested or called for the Manager's head. Those are the fans that count, not you and your lot who seat here on CE insulting and disrespecting Wenger. Go to the stadium and try to make a difference, maybe then you might get towards your pipe dream of Wenger out. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Hmm.

What will happen after 2019, if we sign a player like Seri?
I actually agree with players who argue the changes in 2019 will help them at their clubs. Will it stop clubs moaning about international games? No. It will not. But it will remove the major problem of ANC in the middle of the European season.

It however, does not remove the 3 non EU players quota imposed by the EPL. Arsenal currently have the following non EU players in the squad:

Sanchez
Gabriel
Ospina
Elneny
Martinez
Takuma Asano
Campbell
Nwankali

Even Iwobi is classified as a non EU player because he plays for Nigeria.

On any match day, you can only name 3 in your squad. Arsenal main non EU players according to appearances last season were, Sanchez, Gabriel, Ospina and Elneny. Adding Seri, will mean one or even two of these 4 players must leave to create the space.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
‘We have kept all of the key players that we intended to keep,’ he said at a press conference.

‘I will address speculation relating to the case of Lemar. He is staying with us.
Big Boss of Monaco today

Uncle wetin nah, I just dey quote Monaco Oga :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Big Boss of Monaco today
Uncle wetin nah, I just dey quote Monaco Oga :taunt: :taunt:
We all know it is BS, they want crazy money from Arsenal. They rate Lemar 2nd to Mbappe in their squad and if Arsenal think £55m will get that player, they are wasting time. Especially if the rumour of a 70m Euros bid came in for the player from an English PL club but the player does not want to play for that club is true. They just got £52m for Mendy, Arsenal must cough up £10m more to get Lemar.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

For me, a very good summer for me would be Lacazette plus Lemar in, Alexis and Ozil signing on. The jara will be CM cover for Santi. Interesting few weeks till the close of the window ahead.

Can't stand Sanchez, but I cannot argue with his quality and what he gives us on the pitch. Besides, we must start acting like a big club again. We do not need the money, so we must not sell to any league rival. Yes! There is the risk of keeping him against his will and the problems for the team because he can be a diva. If this is the case sell him to PSG. If he refuses to go to PSG, you send him to the Reserves instead selling him to a league rival. You must not sell to a league rival under any corcumstances.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Perfect summer for me

Sign
Aubamenyang
Resign Sanchez to a new 5 year contract
Sign Davidson Sanchez
Resign Jack Wilshere to a new 3 year deal
Resign Ozil

Sell
Giroud
Chambers
Lucas Perez
Walcott
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Santi. Oh! How much I miss you? :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsenal have an 80% win record with Santi in the team in all competitions, this drops to 45% in his absence.

Arsenal's best player.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman wrote:For me, a very good summer for me would be Lacazette plus Lemar in, Alexis and Ozil signing on. The jara will be CM cover for Santi. Interesting few weeks till the close of the window ahead.

Can't stand Sanchez, but I cannot argue with his quality and what he gives us on the pitch. Besides, we must start acting like a big club again. We do not need the money, so we must not sell to any league rival. Yes! There is the risk of keeping him against his will and the problems for the team because he can be a diva. If this is the case sell him to PSG. If he refuses to go to PSG, you send him to the Reserves instead selling him to a league rival. You must not sell to a league rival under any corcumstances.
Bros, you no even mention Kolasinac as if say e no count. Bobo na massive signing IMHO...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Cito wrote:Monreal still does this awkward diving in training? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tarzan on the floor.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Santi. Oh! How much I miss you? :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsenal have an 80% win record with Santi in the team in all competitions, this drops to 45% in his absence.

Arsenal's best player.

Still waiting for the greatest number 10 in the world to have such a game for Arsenal against a quality opponent :taunt:

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

50 pages of repetitive jargons
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

anikulapo wrote:

Arsenal's best player.

Still waiting for the greatest number 10 in the world to have such a game for Arsenal against a quality opponent :taunt:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chelsea 3-0 win last season.

[/video]
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

peron33uk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Arsenal's best player.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Chelsea 3-0 win last season.

[/video]

This dude is a certified clown sha ... :rotf: :rotf: this is like comparing Tennis to ping pong :rotf:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Perfect summer for me

Sign
Aubamenyang
Resign Sanchez to a new 5 year contract
Sign Davidson Sanchez
Resign Jack Wilshere to a new 3 year deal
Resign Ozil

Sell
Giroud
Chambers
Lucas Perez
Walcott
Why do you like doing this to your self?
Aubamenyang after signing Laca?Well stop dreaming of such perfect summer when you know it will never happen.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

No one has claimed he is world class. Nevertheless, any Arsenal fan that doesn't appreciate Giroud or says we should sell him, lacks any understanding of football. This is putting it mildly.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu